Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2014, 06:40 PM   #661
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

oh shit cold kitten has gone serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #662
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Human Leans

j-rodd - I'm wary of his Wolf performance, but I can't help but view so much of what he's done so far as Towny. His interpretation of most of the active people as of recent being Human is a notion I concur. Likewise, posts like this just feel like sincere aversion towards the difficulty of finding Wolves and deciding a lynch vote after being replaced.

Red Blaster - Still feel this post in response to Funnygurl expecting more from him is Human-minded. An association tell isn't something I would expect as a reaction at all. This also feels like a Human-minded post to me. I think his expression of confusion regarding how he didn't have a lean on me in his reads list which I'm too lazy to find again also is indicative of his humanity; he could have just made something up if he were a Wolf.

danceflashrevo - Human lean again for this post in response to me 'seering iironiic Red.' Wolves should have known for certain there was no Night Phase. Likewise, if he were a Wolf, unless iironiic were his Partner, he would have no reason to believe the claim based on the alleged seer result. I don't like how traction so easily built onto him either.

Jtehanonymous - I feel that his posts have a natural progression to them that feels very Human. In this post, he takes on an analytical approach when considering danceflashrevo's recent posts and tries to give an impartial take on RNGRX and YoshL. Likewise, I felt his reasoning for suspecting reuben_tate seemed fair. He substantiates his opinion on danceflashrevo here to the point where I find it would be over the top for him to think about it so much as a Wolf. His accusation of me is a bit sudden, but I think risky, considering that the Phase is ending. I see little reason for him to push on me as a Wolf like that, so I have a fairly strong Human lean on him.

YoshL - I feel he's pushed and nearly every Player in the game and has been pushing for a ton of activity, which I think is rather Human. In the same sense, I've been getting some Human vibes from him in general. He's pushed on reads to get information, as can be seen from his push on RNGRX and cry. As of recent, I like his input here and I agree that Cold Kitten and soramimi suddenly showing up is odd. I especially liked what he did here when he searched for a reaction to j-rodd feeling Red Blaster is Human. Or at least, that's what I think he was trying to do with his vote.

Funnygurl555 - In her reads list, she clarifies the issue I had with her being on danceflashrevo so suddenly. I think the fact that she tried to push on danceflashrevo simply for a reaction was a rather Human thing to do and that she insists on his behaviour being odd is a point for consistency. Likewise, many of her previous posts in the thread have expressed complaints about people suspecting her for 'behaving oddly,' which is, as I've mentioned before, much like her behaviour in the Smash TWG. I don't feel it's in her character to lie about her feelings and put on a face of anger, so I have a Human lean on her. This post and this post come off as Human Funnygurl to me based on meta.

Slight Human Leans

reuben_tate - I felt that his small dispute with YoshL before seemed like a Human-Human argument. I felt he made an accurate read on Red Blaster here. The general feel of his posts, such as here also give me a vibe similar to that of last game, where he ended up being a Human, unlike what I anticipated. His annoyance at the end of the post seems genuine too. We also have a bit of mind melding, as I'm becoming suspicious of Cold Kitten as well.

tiloco217 - I disagree on his pushes on Funnygurl, but I think that's more due to him being unfamiliar with the Player base. I don't like that he seemed to speak in absolutes regarding his stance on a Funnygurl lynch, but it may just be his typing style. Putting that into consideration, I think that he's slightly Human for it, as it's usually odd for a Wolf to express such confidence in a lynch. Similar logic can be applied to this post. I agree that I'm not really liking soramimi too much, as she's been rather quiet.
I liked how he specifically asked for my opionion here. Seems like he's legitimately trying to get a good read on me.

Slight Wolf Leans

cry4eternity - Don't like this post here in response to YoshL's vote for him as it's an overreaction and substance-less. His follow up isn't much better.
Was hoping to consider a cry-Cold Kitten pairing, but in his reads list, he had a slight Red lean on her and from how he behaved up to that point, I don't think he would try to distance like that. Though I didn't like his reads list much anyway. This post seems very OMGUS to me. How many games have you played before?

iironiic - Disappointed that I still don't really have a good read on him. Whom do you want lynched this Phase?

Cold Kitten - I mentioned in my previous suspicion list that I felt her reads were good. However, that was the same case last game where she was a Wolf, which isn't too surprising, since it's not so difficult to find reasons Humans seem Human as a Wolf. reuben_tate pointed this out later, but she also joined a bandwagon on him under the pretense that she wanted to pressure him, which I'm beginning to feel could be a sophism. And even after that, she switched over to danceflashrevo based on others's reasoning. I don't really see what YoshL means about Cold Kitten changing her tone, but I do think it's a fair point that she suddenly has a presence in the thread.

soramimi - She's usually the type of Player whom I read as Mega-Town mega early, so it's unusual that I don't feel the same way now. I felt her reads were okay, but I feel she's just latching onto others's reasoning, such as here, where she agrees with tiloco. Even of her recent posts, she's just latched onto the reasoning of others.

Going to leave my vote on Cold Kitten.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #663
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

alright so i'm the main wagon atm?

should i be worried
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #664
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

that's right i have half the game noted as human

either im better than i think i am or i really suck
Old 12-29-2014, 06:48 PM   #665
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I like how I'm getting voted for because I'm trying to defend myself (hence more presence in thread when I get either voted on or given suspicions put on) or being voted for because I'm putting votes on people that I legitimately haven't had human reads on.
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #666
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

soramimi name one reason why i would try to pocket someone who had next to no presence in the game thus far

in what way is that worthwhile to potentially blow my cover for

i wasn't pocketing

i don't like your read on me

im somewhat more ok with dfr voting for me though.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #667
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
If you're going to use shitty meta reads, at least get all the information right
so harsh wow...I thought we were friends ;~;

I was basing my point off my shitty-ass memory and I also looked over all of thesunfan's posts to look at the votecounts to see if you were ever voted for and (unless I read wrong) you were never in those votecounts.

Also, there wasn't a lot of focus on you during that game because TPS was a clear wolf so a lot of the attention was focused towards him.

Anyways, none of my leans are super strong at the moment, including the one I have on you; there has been a lot more said than I expected for D0 but it's quite scattered with no clear consensus. There is still some time left before eod, so my vote isn't set in stone; I just wanted to move my joke vote off of red blaster before the day ended at the very least.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:53 PM   #668
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

I'm on my phone got about 20 minstrels

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:53 PM   #669
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

People were suspicious of me, but not overly so. Not enough to place a vote on me. Which was plenty enough for me. Vote counts =! Everyone's suspicions. That's why you need to actually re-read things to have info correct
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #670
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

while I don't agree with many of his opinions I really like charles' reads list there. My main problem with him the first time was that he seemed very wishy-washy about his reads. This time around he seems to be a lot more certain with a read one way or another on almost everyone and the two nulls he had were well explained. His reads list on top of his reactions to jteh pushing on him as well as his response when I asked for his read on J-rodd is enough for me to put him solidly in my town list
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #671
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

that was the best typo so far.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #672
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Wtf I have no idea why mins would change to minstrels

Quote:
wow
Old 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #673
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Forgot to move my vote.

Cry4
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #674
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
soramimi name one reason why i would try to pocket someone who had next to no presence in the game thus far

in what way is that worthwhile to potentially blow my cover for

i wasn't pocketing

i don't like your read on me

im somewhat more ok with dfr voting for me though.
Do you think wolves are voting you right now?

Quote:
wow
Old 12-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #675
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Chris to answer your question: If you feel that you should lynch me this round, by all means do so. All I offered in this conversation are a few troll remarks and a few reasons for my inactivity. Unless if you have a strong dislike for me, I don't think I should be lynched this round.

To anyone who thinks I just fucking around, I actually read all of the posts. Don't be too quick to assume.

I have some suspicions but I want to think about it a little more.
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #676
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
Do you think wolves are voting you right now?
I've been spending the last 10 minutes or so trying to consider the same thing. I'm also looking for a wolf who is intentionally not jumping on Funny.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #677
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
People were suspicious of me, but not overly so. Not enough to place a vote on me. Which was plenty enough for me. Vote counts =! Everyone's suspicions. That's why you need to actually re-read things to have info correct
Regarding last game, we were all pretty suspicious of VisD, the guy you subbed in for, but we dropped them due to you getting subbed in. You just UTR'd the whole time and put the blame on me with your wolf actions making me look red the entire time after that until we insta'd you.
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #678
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i almost never make formal reads lists day 0, just what i think of as it comes, so don't expect too much from me.

cold kitten, i extend the same question to you then, why shouldn't we kill you?

and why are you getting so worked up over like 2 people's suspiscions on you, it's like 7 to insta or something

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:59 PM   #679
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iironiic View Post
Chris to answer your question: If you feel that you should lynch me this round, by all means do so. All I offered in this conversation are a few troll remarks and a few reasons for my inactivity. Unless if you have a strong dislike for me, I don't think I should be lynched this round.

To anyone who thinks I just fucking around, I actually read all of the posts. Don't be too quick to assume.

I have some suspicions but I want to think about it a little more.
that doesn't answer my question.

i asked why you shouldn't die, not to help us make a decision as to whether you should dir or not. Why do you personally think you shouldn't die?

sorry if that difference isn't actually clear. literally all you've said is "i said pretty much nothing and did nothing. I shouldn't be lynched unless you don't like me". which is...uh

Quote:
Old 12-29-2014, 06:59 PM   #680
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous View Post
I've been spending the last 10 minutes or so trying to consider the same thing. I'm also looking for a wolf who is intentionally not jumping on Funny.
Ya I mean her wagon looks pretty clean right now, making me not hate my vote

Quote:
wow