Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-1-2016, 01:17 PM   #3701
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

Votes from post 3607 to post 3700
Night in 7:43:06

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- MixMasterLar -- Gradiant (23), Red Blaster (15), botchi246 (3)
  • 3 -- not voting -- MixMasterLar (14), rzr (8), thesunfan (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-1-2016, 01:18 PM   #3702
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Greg, what do you think of botchi's check in and not commenting? I find you both hard to read, and I'm torn between you two - I'd like to know your thoughts too

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 02-1-2016, 01:31 PM   #3703
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Greg, what do you think of botchi's check in and not commenting? I find you both hard to read, and I'm torn between you two - I'd like to know your thoughts too
I believe that you are the wolf over him. His tone has been very pure to me, he hasn't really had any awkward interactions with any of the wolves that I can see, whereas you've had a few weaker moments, like your very early interaction where you were talking about whether or not people were thinking there was one between charu and yourself.

He's just had a more human game, is the short answer.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-1-2016, 01:44 PM   #3704
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

I'm going to have to stop posting on d1 - or go back to strictly memes lol. I'm not sure how to further justify myself other than to say that at that time on d1 there was essentially nothing going on but welcomes, obligatory VT, and shitposting, so with Charu going at me (even if it was just for fun) I figured people's perspectives of us would yield more info about the people posting their opinions that the info thought to have been gained by myself/charu
I'm not sure the association here, but I do have to make a case for the PR's. Although, from a 3rd party POV I don't see myself as a better scum read just because of the interactions between Zenith/myself and DBP/myself.
I mean, I know it can be called distancing, but you'd have to say I've been "distancing" from a lot of people at that point. That and I never hop on a wagon (though that Zenith one was juicy). DBP went at me as hard as he was with Reuben, and just like with Reuben he started off saying going after either of us would be foolish are we are easy to push a lynch on.
I dont think I need to explain Zenith lol - but pick the interactions apart if you want.

And I suppose I owe you the respect for your opinion of giving mine a bit, which I would say I want to say you're the wolf between you two, but the evidence against botchi/DBP partenrship is undeniable.

Also, I think it would be more obvious that if MML flips as DBP's partner instead of Zenith's (though I've been calling him that for 2 days lol), it would further cement my case that you'd be scummy, since I take Zenith's interactions with botchi as real tunneling before, leading me to put you in partnership with Z.
Furthemore, I know it's factually irrelevant, but that list I posted a few days ago of all the possible partners based on interaction, the name that showed up the most was yours, followed by MML I believe. So from my POV you'd be statistically more likely than botchi

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 02-1-2016, 01:44 PM   #3705
rzr
TWG Veteran

I also feel like my posts quality/detective work have been up to par this game, though several players have said this is not the case lol

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 01:51 PM   #3706
thesunfan
Role Tide

seeing you put me with every single player other than yourself or choof made me lol
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-1-2016, 01:52 PM   #3707
thesunfan
Role Tide

I would think that lar flipping as DBP's partner would make me feel better about lynching you, mainly because DBP made a post in the early game about ISO'ing you and I do think that that's a weird thing to do to a partner.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 01:54 PM   #3708
rzr
TWG Veteran

I didn't plan, or want anyone, to make judgements off that list, I wanted to visualize who could be partnered up so that's exactly what I did. I'll tell you what I told my wife tho - between you and botchi I can't think of someone I'd rather lose to this game. If it's you you're one hell of a wolf and if it's botchi he needs to get a cookie and a round of fuckin applause lol

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 01:54 PM   #3709
rzr
TWG Veteran

you think Zenith and I are likely partners lol?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 01:56 PM   #3710
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
you think Zenith and I are likely partners lol?
more that I think you and DBP are less-likely partners
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 01:56 PM   #3711
thesunfan
Role Tide

its not really what I think is likely anymore, its about what I think *is*
mainly because it has to be. There was 100% distancing going on, DBP and Zenith both distance pretty hard as wolves.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 01:57 PM   #3712
rzr
TWG Veteran

on that note, anyone remember the game where me charu and zenith were scum? fair to say we did bus the piss out of each other lol, but I'd suggest taking a look at the raw emotion, something you, Greg, I think are good at like AA. If you truly think I'd be partners with either of them, look at the interactions and gauge my wolf game vs my town game in regards to specifically Zenith, but this would also be a lot easier if botchi were here so we could all just yell at each other and let the emotions flow

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 01:59 PM   #3713
rzr
TWG Veteran

tl;dr

if anybody wants to pair me and Zenith up I ask you to do 2 things first:

1. look at mine and Zenith's interactions in our first scum game together, even look at the wolfchat
2. look at the interactions between us this game and compare them

Though we are both known for trying to change our meta, I think any world where I'm put in cahoots with Zenith in this game is very hard to follow: to me it simply doesn't exist

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 02:02 PM   #3714
rzr
TWG Veteran

gonna step away fro a few I'm getting really pissed off at work

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 02:03 PM   #3715
thesunfan
Role Tide

I very much disagree, especially considering that Zenith changed up his game a lot. There have been pretty much no interactions this game that have made me thing "wow, x can't be with y pretty much ever" that are still in tact at this point.

Meta isn't really something I'm looking at very much aorn, especially considering it boned me pretty hard on Zenith. The info gathered to this point is more valuable imo.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 02:17 PM   #3716
rzr
TWG Veteran

not sure what to say at this point, seems most people have their minds made up

which is really shitty for town lol - but maybe it's just because I'm biased I can't for the life of me ever associating me and Zenith, though if that is an assertion to be made I think all info should go into it so I can defend it. I guess I'll go work on that iso and get a big post up 0.o

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 02:28 PM   #3717
rzr
TWG Veteran

something else occured to me while reading back

why the hell would any wolf bus their partner in this game if there's only 2 of you? by no means would anybody sell out a partner since it's a guarantee to screw their faction.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 02:32 PM   #3718
thesunfan
Role Tide

no one really bussed hard though, there hasn't been an opportunity to since the lynch has been guaranteed every day after we lynched ben. Its been pretty perfect for distancing, tbh
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-1-2016, 02:42 PM   #3719
rzr
TWG Veteran

in this instance bussing/distancing could be synonymous?

I mean if not ask yourself this: I see the point on distancing, but you have to consider bussing too as you're proposing I'd be Zenith's partner
to which I'd reply saying Zenith would had to have been bussing me as opposed to distance as he was directly trying to get me lynched at several points.

That said, why would he want his partner gone, before or after his death? He wouldn't. He said MML was not his partner and he said you were, which is a toss up for me, but the bigger point being that he was willing to address you as a posdible wolf rather than botchi. That would be some mighty fine distancing.
Meaning, if I was Zehavenith's partner he would to be bussing me since he was pushing for the lynch, as opposed to the distancing accusation, which only holds water after Zenith claimed (since I don't think he came at me again after that).

Though the whole point is moot if MML/Zenith are partners because you'd have to change your line if thought here to say I would make better partners with DBP, though you admitted that is less likely from your pov. If MML flips as Zenith's partner, are you prepared to put up a case as to why I'd be DBP's partner? One more convincing than post 2619 (in regards to being dbp's partner specifically)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-1-2016, 02:44 PM   #3720
rzr
TWG Veteran

again, tl;dr - it can't be distancing since Zenith has tried to get me lynched more than once, and it wouldn't be bussing since there's no logical reason to bus a partner in this game (wouldn't be self pres either since it'd be directly harming yourself/wincon)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread