Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 01:04 PM   #1881
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

I feel like it's worth mentioning that with only one wolf left, mindsets should be more collaborative since almost everybody this game is going to be genuine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 08-16-2016, 01:05 PM   #1882
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack

the T=Force read is a carrover from reuben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 08-16-2016, 01:13 PM   #1883
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

even now, zenith isn't pushing forwards with his reads. I'm worried that i'm spiraling into MML v2 this game in terms of tunneling down, and i feel like i'm now even more cognisant of it due to mashi's posts and comments lmfao

but i'm going to point out that zenith's standing and tone towards other people has been very back-footed, where he's basically making comments regarding other people's reads on him, but not really pushing in any direction. Yes, he's saying stuff about other people, but it's never with the purpose of expressing his actual read, or to further the game state really.

====

charu lynched d0, wabby lynched d1, and tokzic lynched d2.

if there's a wolf miles edgeworth (and if it's sunfan in this hypothetical world), i don't think they would hit charu of all people as a d0 lynch. wabby as a d1 lynch could potentially work, but a tokzic d2 lynch (with his blue soft earlier) was probably not happening, and (i think) a wolf miles would not have targetted tokzic.

wabby feels like a potential miles candidate for d1, but in the world that i'm examining where sunfan is the last scum and is miles, he voted for zenith.

essentially, i don't think it's worth wasting time re-examining funsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:20 PM   #1884
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

It's probably the fact that mostly everyone who is pushing me is town fmpov

So what else is there to do when my town reads are pushing for me? All I can do is attempt to defend myself and try to show that I'm actually town since the pressure doesn't seem like it will stop this phase.

I would fully support a inDheart lynch like I've stated several times; if I'm not voting alongside our confirmed that would be where my vote lies.

I'm still not prepared to look into my town reads more to attempt to find wolf qualities and attributes within those reads, and after inDheart it'd be DBP/MML that I'd look at without readjusting townreads. Do you realize I'm kind of pinned in movement currently so my only course of action right now is to be defensive with the oncoming pressure until it gets relieved?

Old 08-16-2016, 01:23 PM   #1885
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

The Phantom - The Shapeshifter: As a skilled spy and assassin, you are able to adapt to your surroundings to aid your team. During pregame, you may select a power from any other prosecution role that your team did not roll to use as a one-shot ability.

Yatagarasu - The Master Thief:* As a master thief and criminal, you are able to swap things around without any one batting an eye. Once per night, you may pick two players. Any actions used on these players will be swapped.

are the 2 reds exposed so far, and xelnya(yatagarasu/bus driver) died d1, so jake's check on sunfan is still legit.

there are 4 more powers, 2 more which the scum team has/had (1 from the phantom)

of those 4, only 1 more effects the sunfan thing -
Matt Engarde - The Deceiver: Refreshing like a spring breeze. At least, that's what you want everyone to think about you. You are a master wolf until you make the conviction (night kill).

which is very possible actually - totally take back the thing about re-examining sunfan, especially with his insistance on being "mechanically" lock clear

then edgeworth doesn't really matter to the rest of the game other than if they get 3 correct lyches in which they get another vigi. doubt we're there if there's an edgeworth in game

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:24 PM   #1886
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I would fully support a inDheart lynch like I've stated several times
did i just not see these times or what

Quote:
Old 08-16-2016, 01:27 PM   #1887
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
did i just not see these times or what
It starts way back in d1 after reading the deep pocket inDheart was doing with sunfan when they both voted for me

Old 08-16-2016, 01:28 PM   #1888
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i meant today, in this current game state

Quote:
Old 08-16-2016, 01:35 PM   #1889
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
i meant today, in this current game state
This phase, that would be the first instance of my publicly saying it.

At start of the phase I had it in my mind he was a bad town this game but I've faltered since on that idea.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:48 PM   #1890
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

what caused the shift then

Quote:
Old 08-16-2016, 01:53 PM   #1891
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
what caused the shift then
Noticing a consistent pattern with what he's done all game. Pocketing you + sunfan is consistent in the idea he actively attempts to do so. I tend to think town shifts more on the fly than a wolf that uses the best course of actions and if they have solitude with being townread for example, they'd be more keen to keep using what works for them, ergo town players are more dynamic in changing than what I'd imagine a wolf to be.

He's finally reset and redid his reads, which his early reads from the first two phases barely changed and seemingly some of them were influenced by others; I definitely remember at least two of his reads being heavily based from some other players read on the same person from earlier. I haven't read most of his reads except a skim of the alignments he has on everyone, so maybe there's something in there.

Old 08-16-2016, 02:08 PM   #1892
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
the most frustrating part of this is at the end of the day if we lose I'm the scapegoat

if we win I still held everyone back
Mashi brought this post to my attention, its never one person's fault in a loss, and never one person winning the game by themself (this is always excepting third party roles, of course).

You're fine, DBP.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-16-2016, 02:14 PM   #1893
thesunfan
Role Tide

My alibi is rock solid, friends. There was, at the point in the game when Gradiant died, no wolf roles that can interfere with his check other than the roleblocker, and the only role that can falsify it is the Bus Driver, which was dead.

I know this for a fact. If you have doubts, I suggest you do the one thing that will clear those doubts.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 08-16-2016, 02:21 PM   #1894
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
of those 4, only 1 more effects the sunfan thing -
Matt Engarde - The Deceiver: Refreshing like a spring breeze. At least, that's what you want everyone to think about you. You are a master wolf until you make the conviction (night kill).

which is very possible actually - totally take back the thing about re-examining sunfan, especially with his insistance on being "mechanically" lock clear
oh jeez game mechanics

i think technically miles w/ one lynch success is possible too

i wanna look at one post by sunfan then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
part of it is what happened to me last night, but I'm in a no-bullshit mood regarding roles
"what happened to" sunfan comes up before gradiant claimed athena, yet sunfan is inclined to believe tokzic's claim and unvotes

gregory can't act on sunfan at night, so the "what happened" would either have to come from the true PR or the last wolf role. sunfan seems to think tokz is the true PR here though, so that discounts that possibility

franziska or miles (longer shot since he needs 2 successes) can roleblock sunfan, but sunfan is a VT in the world of this possibility. do you get told that you're roleblocked at night even if you have no night action?
Old 08-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #1895
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
do you get told that you're roleblocked at night even if you have no night action?
I do not know for sure, but I highly doubt you get told you were roleblocked if you didn't perform an action
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-16-2016, 02:25 PM   #1896
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
idk, but if sunfan were Miles, it would require Charu to have been his first target, and based on sunfan's wanted lynch targets that Phase, I highly doubt that's the case.
of course i see this now after posting that

don't read thread backwards, folks
Old 08-16-2016, 02:30 PM   #1897
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
(That said, insta'ing Tokzic looks bad no matter what, although I am much more interested in your response to me then his. Compared to the grand showing I gave him, you only got mentioned yet still seemed like you wanted to be defensive about it. Expected from YoshL, not expected from you. I was carious to see if Mashi would say anything but it doesn't look like he will.)
lol i was kind of hoping you'd actually give the more in-depth reading treatment to the three you were less sure about than the two you feel strongly about

it's needle in a haystack time and we all really ought to read closer especially at our nulls, and try to work together

i responded to you because you wanted to reason about the insta and you said i didn't add a whole lot to the discussion when i voted - just wanted to confirm my motivation is all
Old 08-16-2016, 02:33 PM   #1898
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
My alibi is rock solid, friends. There was, at the point in the game when Gradiant died, no wolf roles that can interfere with his check other than the roleblocker, and the only role that can falsify it is the Bus Driver, which was dead.

I know this for a fact. If you have doubts, I suggest you do the one thing that will clear those doubts.
Matt Enguarde

Quote:
Old 08-16-2016, 02:35 PM   #1899
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

regardless of that, i don't think sunfan is the last scum here. I'm more saying that you're like, semantically wrong when it comes to being 100% mechanically locked clear despite what you're saying, but that doesn't really effect what i think.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2016, 02:36 PM   #1900
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Besides making reads and letting thread know, that's all inDheart is do is pocket the shit out of people.
i'm wearing cargo shorts today because i just like pockets that much

i like how only one person is allowed to tell you that your post is shit though and everyone after that is pocketing

unless you wanna call mashi on it too
Closed Thread