Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-7-2015, 11:05 AM   #1501
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Tiloco, say what you have to say please. Say everything that you can
After youre done, if you choose to vote storn, im expressing my intent to hammer him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-7-2015, 11:07 AM   #1502
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I am still having trouble seeing storn as mafia based on him jumping on j-rodd so early. I still don't see a reason why he would do this if they were partners. I would like to hear a more in depth reads list though.

I am leaning more and more towards red being mafia. The only thing he has done to be towny so far is be confident which I think is pretty easy to do as mafia when you are being heavily town read. Apart from that he his entire agenda throughout the game has been pushing back on the people that push on him. He has been very hesitant to give town reads as well which looks like he is just trying to leave his options open.

I would like to hear more from charles as he has been very absent recently. I understand that he is in another game but he signed up for both at the same time and should be prepared to play them and at least be able to give some reads.

Cold is growing a bit more suspicious but only in the world that I am correct about storn. She jumped on J-rodd near the end after it seemed obvious that if j-rodd was mafia storn would be killed. That being said she did it directly after I brought up the logic that they might not be together and nobody had responded to it at that point (and people still haven't really) so I don't think she would chose exactly that moment to make the flip as mafia. I have also read her as town for almost all of the game so I am still very comfortable with her atm.

I don't think that YoshL throws it in our face that he is the godfather if he actually is. Nobody was really thinking about it so there is no reason for him to do that especially as many times as he did. He also made the J-rodd lynch happen which is not necessary if he is mafia especially since he is green checked.

I think that reuben is the best lynch for today. He hasn't said anything since EOD day 1 and at this point it doesn't look like he is coming back any time soon. I would rather kill him now then have to risk it in mylo
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-7-2015, 11:09 AM   #1503
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I am in school btw so I am going to be responding sporadically (I think that is a word :P) because I am in school and will have to pay attention to that occasionally. Ask any questions you have of me and I will get to them when I can
Old 01-7-2015, 11:34 AM   #1504
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I think that reuben is the best lynch for today. He hasn't said anything since EOD day 1 and at this point it doesn't look like he is coming back any time soon. I would rather kill him now then have to risk it in mylo
this is the best point that anyone has said today *confetti*

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-7-2015, 01:18 PM   #1505
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i guess the only difference is that whether we have a mislynch of reuben this phase or next phase, it wouldn't matter much; i'm still pretty damn sure storn is a wolf. however, it's more of a psychological thing?

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 02:01 PM   #1506
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Can you explain why you don't agree with my reason that I don't see storn as a mafia partner with J-rodd there? I understand that bussing happens but what is a possible reason that he would decide to bus there?
Old 01-7-2015, 02:39 PM   #1507
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

wow so my reply just got destroyed by bad internet

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 02:44 PM   #1508
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

in any case, i really think storn's early bus on j-rodd was more of a contingency plan; If he had offered up no suspicion on j-rodd at all, then it may look a little awkward and suspicious afterwards.

potentially, he decided to bus early in order to make himself look more towny; that funnygirl fiasco was already shoddy as hell - i feel like the motive was to be able to claim some glory in the j-rodd lynch. however he got caught up a little bit in trying to defend himself from wolfiness. I think it's a matter of him not being able to utilize his play to the fullest

essentially, at that point, i'm imagining him thinking "what would make me safer at this point"

when i (one of the loud people) start going in one direction, i can at least visualize the slight fear in other players (or at least that's what i'd like to think lolololol) and by hopping onto a very underdeveloped wagon, especially one that's on a wolf, is a really weird move, which is how you're interpreting it. However, if you think about the perspective of the wolf, they're seeing their teammate getting attacked by one of the vocal players in the match, and are afraid. the easiest way to look less suspicious would be to immediately agree and hop onto the unformed lynch pile, no? It would gain lots of human points, however given /all the other posts/ made by storn, i don't actually buy it

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 02:44 PM   #1509
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

mashi, would you lynch storn

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 02:46 PM   #1510
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

i think actually an early end to this phase will be super benificial to town, for one reason or the other

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 03:01 PM   #1511
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I think I understand what you are saying but I still don't see why he is a better lynch then reuben. Also why is an early end beneficial at all?
Old 01-7-2015, 03:01 PM   #1512
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

hey mister tiloco i am totally here, ive been posting frequently at least every other day :'(

Anyway,I was looking through the thread and found this comment by Red Blaster. Two posts afterwards, storn posts this.

Given that j-rodd was a Wolf and that he was so inactive, I don't think it's out of the question for him to have told his Partners to bus him in the Wolf topic. In which case, I doubt it would be out of the question for storn to have voted for him.

Worth mentioning that storn's post where he attempts to explain why he made a comment the previous Day Phase, about knowing Funnygurl wasn't a normal Human, is unsatisfactory in my eyes. He reacts rather over-defensively when people haven't really pushed on him other than to explain his comment, which is hardly aggressive at all.

I'm probably biased, but I also find his failure to vote j-rodd correctly to be very peculiar, especially considering the rest of the post he made is completely coherent. How did he butcher the tags so badly, yet he could type everything else fine? Likewise, why couldn't you just spend the extra few seconds just typing out the vote properly? It surely would have been equal or lesser than the time it took to request a mod to fix it. I feel the intent was more to feign support of a j-rodd lynch but failing to vote for him.

Not liking the defeatist attitude storn has taken either. I've been thinking about it for some time, but I think it's certainly plausible for Wolves to think that the defeatist mindset is an 'easy' way to avoid being lynched after the display by iironiic. We ended up lynching iironiic anyway, but only because soramimi was equally defeatist. And if she's a Wolf and it worked for her, I don't see why storn wouldn't think the same.

Given his inactivity, I don't think it's out of the question for j-rodd to have been unmotivated as a Wolf. That is to say, I think j-rodd might have been inactive as a Wolf because his Partners were inactive too. Might be wrong, but if the theory holds true, I think reuben_tate and storn would make perfect Partners for him.
Old 01-7-2015, 03:02 PM   #1513
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Yeah, I'm cool with a storn lynch.
Old 01-7-2015, 03:03 PM   #1514
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

storn

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 03:05 PM   #1515
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

will yoshl have to eat dicks?

find out whenever insta happens!

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 03:06 PM   #1516
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

okay let's DO THIS

storn
Old 01-7-2015, 03:06 PM   #1517
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

how many votes are on storn now?
Old 01-7-2015, 03:09 PM   #1518
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

storn is inherently a better lynch than reuben, because he's more likely a wolf at this point, given all that's happened, especially with the interaction with j-rodd.

if storn does flip green somehow, then we can still look back at j-rodd and check for inconsistencies and w/e, look at storn's reasoning with different perspective etc.

ben's stuff was so far in the past that i don't think he interacted at all with people like soramimi or whoever got replaced.

essentially, at least from what i see, whatever the flip, storn would help us in the last couple phases more than reuben, and already is a more wolfy candidate.

yes, ben has been absent and completely gone, but at the same time, that can be read either way. it could happen to a town or a wolf. see cry4eternity, he disappeared.

however, too much of the storn posts have been feeling overly pushed and completely lacking in true town motivation, especially with the self lynch. as a town, you should know how crappy a mislynch would be at this point, so shoving a vote on yourself would probably be the last thing on your mind at this point.

Quote:
Old 01-7-2015, 03:09 PM   #1519
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Mine should have been the 4th, so it's an Insta.
Old 01-7-2015, 03:09 PM   #1520
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

oh shit that's 4