Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 10:32 PM   #61
g4z33b0
Banned

Send a message via AIM to g4z33b0
Default Re: Ap Exams :-$

Well I had AP World today, the multiple choice, DBQ and compare/contrast sections were simple but the change over time essay was horrible. "Show changes and continuities in the formation of a national identity from 1450 to 1914 in Sub-Saharan Africa or the Middle East or Southeast Asia". Tough prompt, I didn't do too well.
g4z33b0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 04:59 PM   #62
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: Ap DEATHINATION!! :-$

1 year bump because it's that time again and because I previously posted in this thread. I also didn't feel like making a new thread, seeing as I remember this one when I got on today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by * View Post
Phys and Calc next year; along with Gov and Econ and Eng Lang or Lit whichever
Yea so I'm not taking the Physics test (dropped that class a loong time ago) but I still have the Calc and Eng to do this week. I just took the AP US Government test this morning and I was wondering if anyone else did the same?

Also, don't forget that we're not allowed to discuss any part of the free-response questions until 43 hours from now but holy goddamn lord I don't know any of my policies.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:17 PM   #63
Adamaja456
Absurd
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Adamaja456 Send a message via MSN to Adamaja456 Send a message via Yahoo to Adamaja456 Send a message via Skype™ to Adamaja456

im not going to get mad at the bump because i have an AP Stats exam tomorrow

good thing is i get to miss the whole day of school
bad news is i dont know anything so its going to suck =[

582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Adamaja456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:20 PM   #64
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

U.S. History on Friday, Chemistry on Tuesday, English on Wednesday.

adghaognawldg
Xception704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:21 PM   #65
Misa_Amane
FFR Player

my finals start next week.
i hope i don't fail.
i never study.
Misa_Amane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:26 PM   #66
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

AP Art for me. My school paid for the test, thank god. I'm pretty pissed because I finished all of the work, but I didn't get a slide of one piece for my Breadth section of the test. It was a good piece and would have made my breadth a lot stronger, but now I have to pick from a batch of lower quality pieces which will hurt it, unfortunately. :\ Oh well.

AP Art exam - 12 original concentration pieces, 12 original breadth pieces, 5 quality pieces that get physically sent in to the test instead of in slide format like the other 24. I have 3 overlapping pieces pulled from my concentration into quality and then 2 new ones, so I basically have 27 pieces of art going in to it. Only had from September to April to do all of these (thats 3+ pieces a month, so it's really not that bad but I'm a perfectionist with my art so it was hard to let them go before I could make them perfect). Hopefully I do well. Most people say I will, but I'm still a little nervous about it.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:32 PM   #67
Xception704
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Yeah, my school is paying $55 per test, so each test is only $13 to students.

Last year, the school district paid for every test 100%, but you KNOW that the students abused it to get out of class on that one. =P
Xception704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:42 PM   #68
scrobytilt
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to scrobytilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
I just took the AP US Government test this morning and I was wondering if anyone else did the same?

Also, don't forget that we're not allowed to discuss any part of the free-response questions until 43 hours from now but holy goddamn lord I don't know any of my policies.
I took the Gov test today too. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be. The practice exams on college board were a lot easier.

In case anyone was wondering, when I started this thread I was super nervous about AP US and AP Psych weeeeeeeeelllll, I got a 5 on Pysch and a 4 on US. life's good
Old 05-5-2008, 05:42 PM   #69
Mans0n
Sun and Stars
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mans0n

im not in highschool, nor college. But i can assure you guys takin whatever the hell your talking about, it sounds, feels hard and scary.

Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P
Mans0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:42 PM   #70
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

I see I am one of the few schools where the students didn't have to pay for this test. Sweet. =D

Tomorrow, I have AP Computer Science A test to lay back on (Since we had no teacher all year, they shouldn't even count it). Then Wednesday, AP Calculus AB (Easy 5. Hopefully).

Nothing to stress about... The Calculus test I am taking is only going to cover a semester in college. Big whoop. =|

EDIT: Oh btw, take the tests seriously. Lol, the AP Government Test at our school almost got invalidated because someone was 'talking' in the middle of the test.

If you are taking the test along with someone who you know they couldn't keep their mouth shut, tell them to STFU as early as you can. These proctors are srs bsnss.

Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

Last edited by flipsta_lombax; 05-5-2008 at 05:44 PM..
flipsta_lombax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 05:43 PM   #71
Litodude
FFR Player

...$84 each. Lucky bastards D:

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 05-5-2008, 05:46 PM   #72
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrobytilt View Post
I took the Gov test today too. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be. The practice exams on college board were a lot easier.
I almost never go to my Gov class and when I do it's only to cheat on the tests that we take hardly once a chapter. I think one test every other chapter and we've covered about 15 chapters in the book. With that said I only [minimal] study I did for this test was this morning for about an hour and a half, practicing the multiple-choice section of a study book stolen from B&N's.

I'm feelin' lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipsta_lombax View Post
Oh btw, take the tests seriously. Lol, the AP Government Test at our school almost got invalidated because someone was 'talking' in the middle of the test.

If you are taking the test along with someone who you know they couldn't keep their mouth shut, tell them to STFU as early as you can. These proctors are srs bsnss.
The tests are being administered at my school, rofl. The proctors that are covering the AP testing sites are our counselors so...they pretty much don't care since we were laughing like idiots at the end of it.

"Rofl, what it was 4? I thought it was 5 judges! Hahaha!"

...nerds and our jokes

dude
out west?

Quote:

Last edited by Litodude; 05-5-2008 at 05:48 PM..
Old 05-5-2008, 06:40 PM   #73
.Holy
FFR Player

I think teachers make it too hard for students (as well as on tests and quizzes). What most teachers don't get is that exams, tests, and quizzes are to see if you are actually learning what they are suppose to be teaching. If you do bad then the teacher should realize that you just don't understand what the information is in the way that they are explaining it or something along those lines (unless your just a complete idiot who doesn't go to class or anything like that). If you do well on the test/exam/quiz then the teacher and you would realize that the way that the information was shown is right for you. I have some pretty freaking stupid teachers who don't realize any of this and I have one REALLY stupid teacher who doesn't even teach us anything and then gives us a quiz on the subject (this is my English teacher by the way and we don't do... crap... in his class).
Old 05-5-2008, 06:44 PM   #74
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Holy View Post
I think teachers make it too hard for students (as well as on tests and quizzes). What most teachers don't get is that exams, tests, and quizzes are to see if you are actually learning what they are suppose to be teaching. If you do bad then the teacher should realize that you just don't understand what the information is in the way that they are explaining it or something along those lines (unless your just a complete idiot who doesn't go to class or anything like that). If you do well on the test/exam/quiz then the teacher and you would realize that the way that the information was shown is right for you. I have some pretty freaking stupid teachers who don't realize any of this and I have one REALLY stupid teacher who doesn't even teach us anything and then gives us a quiz on the subject (this is my English teacher by the way and we don't do... crap... in his class).
I have no idea what this post was meant to say as it does not related to the OP or any part of discussion in this thread other than complaining about teachers, how teachers teach, and how they must teach the topics that are standardized throughout whichever state they're in. If post is primarily a complaint about how your teachers are running their classes then you should talk to an administrator in your school about your problem.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 05-5-2008, 06:44 PM   #75
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Holy View Post
If you do bad then the teacher should realize that you just don't understand what the information is in the way that they are explaining it or something along those lines (unless your just a complete idiot who doesn't go to class or anything like that).
I feel ya. It could also mean that person is a lazy ass. I am one of those once in a while in Calc, but I know the material. :]

Old 05-5-2008, 07:21 PM   #76
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Comp. Sci AB tommorrow, BC Calc on wednesday, APUS on Friday. Joy joy joy.
Plus it's school exams this week, so I've got an english paper due tommorrow, english exam tommorrow, a physics lab and a physics exam both on friday, and chinese exam wednesday.

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 09:34 PM   #77
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

Well hi19, you got a doozy there. =o I wish ya best of luck.

Old 05-5-2008, 09:41 PM   #78
Silver_Brian
¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
...$84 each. Lucky bastards D:
I'm not taking any myself. But almost all of my friends are taking 3 or 4. Also, I really hate my chem class. There's another chem class with a different teacher the same period as mine. However, that class already took their final so the teacher will only have 1 lesson plan for the rest of the year, neurochem. (she's the AP teacher) My class on the other hand still has 4 chapters to do, plus our final. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master
i now have another excuse to grow a dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution View Post
"i've seen your little boy's penis"
Silver_Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2008, 09:49 PM   #79
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61