Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: some index things

I've detailed the following steps to VerTex:

- Make a video showing ini of sm5 build
- Start sm5 from program folder
- Play blue planet 1.1 again and get a score similar to an AAAA

Collectively there have been more than 200 posts related to this subject matter and I'm doing some cleanup in addition to handing out infractions. Listed in the spoilers below in the respective threads I've mentioned the posts that mostly consist of irrelevant content with the actual relevant content in bold and red, if any (there were posts that did mostly contain relevant content that aren't included).

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy View Post

and does he post here

cuz hes a small son loser ass loser ya feel me
A video is posted and this post only consists of a personal attack.

Quote:
has this community really sunk to a level where no one calls bullshit on peoples scores anymore and just thinks people are "good enuff"

come on guys this dudes cheating his face off. stepmania has probably gotten easier to cheat on over the years.

same dude different song:

does anyone know who this guy is
When reading these posts, keep in mind how jarring it is to read through them with all the extra junk in between. The only relevant content in this post is the image.

Quote:
i remember when it was guilty until proven innocent yall mother fuckers is soft. time 2 harden the fuck up and get your god damn T up.
This doesn't contribute anything new. Notice how the tone of these posts is "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
his marv windows larger that your mothers cunt broskizzle. even the score at the top without even watching the video will tell you that

28p/9gr/2g/7b/7m???

without even watching the video theres very obviously doctored ini
This isn't relevant to the player's legitimacy. Anyone who's played index has noticed the phenomenon of what happens when playing streams that are too fast:
- Locking up can result in a cluster of misses
- Falling behind can result in the hits landing early on the note after, resulting in Way-off/Decent spamming despite still having a nice excellent and great count.

EtienneSM posted, sharing his experience with index.

Quote:
stop believing this sad sack of shit and force him thru an entire video showing path to ini from windows explorer all the way to opening sm reshowing judge and proceeding and i guarantee you will never get one cuz the dudes bullshit. if theres some other means of adjusting it have him do that to. blatantly fucking cheating at stepmania. times never change. yall are too soft.
Again, lots of extra junk in here. Nobody wants to read through this.

Quote:
holy shit i dont need stepmania explained to me by some forum plebeian get out of my face the subject matter here is these scores are 100% fabricated
Notice the repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
wanted to make my brag board reentry and stir the pot
It takes a few seconds to litter. It takes hours to clean up the trash that accumulates.

Quote:
anyone see a problem here

(posts the same screenshot numerous times)
Posting the same screenshot many times and increasing the height of the page doesn't make the point any more valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilhermeziat View Post
Your mom is on the signature that's the problem
This doesn't contribute anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasticone View Post
Indecks

Quote:
let me go ahead and repost this screen for this page too

This is the third time posting the screenshot and it doesn't make the point any more valid.

Quote:
let me get my calipers out real quick oh there we go Ur fckn wrong
Being vague and caustic is not clever and it does not make the points any more valid.

Quote:
so its become clear to me none of you have witnessed any proof this guy doesnt have doctored timing windows therefore, as it stands, the dude cheats.
See Argument from ignorance. Again, the repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
been streaming for years and probably been cheating for years. this is absolutely blatant. if you guys cant for a second fathom your inbox main man numero uno has been cheating the entire time so you guys will keep sucking his rod you are straight trippin. this dude is 100% cheating his balls off and you are all keeping them moist.
How is this post consisting of entirely insults making the mentioned points any more valid?

Quote:
i still dont know who u are and uve been in this community for years big surprise
Completely ignored the purpose of the post.

Quote:
yea here u go

(TV static image stretching the page horizontally)
It takes a few seconds to litter. It takes hours to clean up the trash that accumulates.

Quote:
whats funny is eventually he'll read this thread and be like Guys dont worry i dont cheat and then will continue cheating without making any video to prove otherwise cuz the hard part of getting randos on the internet to believe your scores has already been done the easy part is bein like Guys dont worry Were gonna make it Hes just a troll My scores R real

Nope lmao
Repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
i have literally never heard of this motherfucker but yeah that's bs as fuck
however, to be completely honest, 90% of this community cheats so i don't think anyone can care at this point
Nothing new is contributed here and it's just full of insults.

Quote:
it wouldnt surprise me if they did because its pretty evident in this thread everyones like No way that guy cheats!!!!!!!!! whereas BACK IN MY DAY it was like EVERYONE FUCKIN CHEATS YOURE FUCKIN BS GET THE FUCK OUT and you had a whole squad of dudes with magnifying glasses collectin semen samples on everythin because

(most)
EVERYONE

CHEATS (or cheated)

AT

STEPMANIA
Being caustic is not clever and it does not make the points any more valid. More importantly, throwing insults all over the place and making posts jarring to read when finding the relevant content (which the above post has none).

Quote:
this guy O B V I O U S L Y fucking cheats HOW THE HELL ARE ANY OFF YOU PEOPLE THINKING O YUP HES GOOD LOL

no hes not good hes clearly cheating
Repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
the highest-level dude who i could consider to be legit at all is opkiller and even then he may have changed his ini specifically for the con i played on his setup at
Another sarcastic post that doesn't contribute anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneenesk8r View Post
why dont you just go suck him off already since you have such a hard on for him. ill bring the vodka
This post doesn't contribute anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
it's mindboggling that nowadays 320 bpm stream is slow
this dude is blatantly bsing
slow down the fucking video, he is not consistent at all
- Nobody said 320 bpm stream was slow.
- Repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".
- Slowing down a video you need to realize the timing windows don't change. If the player was hitting in the same window at that slower of a speedmod, the judgments would have been different.

Quote:
real fucking talk WHEN IS THE LAST TIME ANY OF YOU CHUMPS CALLED BS ON ANYONE?????????????

this guy is cheating SO FUCKING BLATANTLY AND YOURE ALL DEFFENDING HIM LIKE HES GOOD AT THE GAME LMAOOO

also whatup bobby how do you fam

Quote:
joined in 2006 still white noise and has sk8r in their name w a I Smoke Dro!!!!!! avatar

This post contains nothing relevant.

A few posts later ilikexd explains that VerTex was also originally questioned. This thread isn't the first time his legitimacy was brought up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Hayden, this is what I'd recommend for you:
- Contact tsutter to get ODI up again
- Revert back from the phpBB upgrade in 2009 to get the 2008 version of the forums back up again
- I'll ask VerTex to register on the site and he posts his scores
- You make a thread stating he's BS, classic ODI style
- Give VerTex the "How could this happen to me" screen -- small rainbow smiley faces, a picture of poop in a toilet scrolls up the screen, and in big flashing letters the screen says "YOU'RE FUCKING BANNED"
- 2006 ODI Achievement unlocked!
I admittedly made a stupid post.

Quote:
he never did ini
Rather than someone actually detailing steps for VerTex, there's a plethora of garbage that nobody wants to read and there hasn't been a proper post illustrating the process for the player in question.

Also, this repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" causes an enormous bias that some missing parts of a video prove the player is cheating when it could have been the case that it wasn't detailed in the steps. Just say to make another video with the relevant details.

Quote:
how can you possibly be 16 years old for 5 years straight
This post contributes nothing new to the discussion.

A few posts starting the next page added nothing new to the discussion.

Quote:
this dudes ini is FABRICATED AS FUCK

COMPLETELY

AND UTTERLY

HIS SCORES ARE BULLSHIT

Quote:
some chinese dudes spam bs screenshots in that fucking facebook group fairly often
and of course you're kinda ignoring yourself there which is very dishonest
Diverting the attention over to different players does not apply to the case of this particular player in question.

The next 11 posts add nothing new to the thread.

Quote:
im glad all the white knights of the thread have shut the fuck up ill continue to bump this thread every now and then to see if this cheating idiot decides to out himself
This post alone already warrants a ban.

The last few posts of this page (currently page 4) add nothing new.

Quote:
things weve learned from this thread:

this guy is clearly cheating
people in this community no longer call bullshit on scores anymore
more than 1 person who regularly posts scores cheats
this guy needs to post a video with path to ini and show his window and exec stepmania from stepmania.exe in the same folder and recheck before and after video with a clock showing time the whole time

okay glad weve established this guy is CHEATING REALLY FUCKING HARD thanks boys

The rest of the page is nonsense.

Quote:
in case you guys need a history lesson heres the original odi thread:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=41078

and heres THE FAMED MOTHER FUCKING REACH CALLING IT LIKE IT IS ON PAGE 2 THATS HOW WE DO IT FAM:

so if u guys ever need a dose of reality on how posting ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT AS FUCK SCORES should be dealt with consult this thread and maybe youll earn a funny forum out of it that deletes dossars account immediately
Repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating". This is also not the way to go about handling a process for someone's legitimacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins View Post
Holy cow, 30+ people in this thread?!
Reminds me of my thread on Super Bowl XLIX Thoughts; being that no one else made a thread on that, and lo and behold, at the end of the game, 30+ people!

Also, here's my take on your belief that he's cheating.
You're just mad because you admit you can't get as fast as he can on index, and you're trying to ban him to only show your jealously.
Need I say more? Goodnight.

EDIT: Actually, there is one more. How funny that this is labeled in the "Brag Board" since you think you can brag about how good you think you are at proving your point and backing your claim, regarding on how you think a top player is cheating, when only ONE screenshot posted over and over again isn't enough to back up your claim. Good shot, but it didn't work. Try again later.
This post doesn't add anything new to the discussion.

The rest of this page (page 6) has a lot of filler content.

The first 9 posts on page 7 add nothing new.

Two posts were made about how poorly this thread was handled:
First post
Second post

The rest of page 7 to the end of the thread has nonsense.

That was just the first thread. Now we get to the second thread.

Vertex posts some videos.

Quote:
hey thanks for showing ini of your 3.9 build can you show ini of the sm5 build you were using to bs scores

Quote:
you played totally different songs, used a totally different version of the game, failed to show in-game judge (hey what a coincidence, you didn't show ini of sm5 because why would you need to, it shows us you're on j4 in-game, right ???)

like okay dude thanks for at least attempting to make a thread to dispel your bullshit scores but lo and behold your efforts just further cemented the fact that you're faking scores
Consider again that if there wasn't so much jarring junk in the posts beforehand the player in question could have done a request. Playing a different song doesn't make the above points any more valid -- if anything, it indicates that the process wasn't clear to begin with, there's just been a heavy amount of insulting.

A post is made after about the difference between an AAAA and a B on a 0.1 rate difference for Blue Planet.

The next few posts don't contribute anything new to the thread. Staiain points out the harassment that's going on.

Quote:
quit bsing and keep playing the game

Quote:
i'm fine with seeing bs players quit after getting called out on being bs
This was a double post basically stating the same thing, with nothing new added to the discussion: "It's a fact this player is cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
can u name some because im pretty sure everyones quit stepmania cuz it sucks

also grats on not doing what i said to prove you werent cheating glad youre incapable of following simple directions
Go back up to the posts I mentioned in the first thread and see how much content was actually relevant in the 150+ posts in that thread. The player in question doesn't need to go through all that harassment and is not obliged to take you seriously if you're going to throw insults instead of providing an actual process without blowing up a thread into 8 pages.

This post was made with several contradictions:

"no one said this, no one implied this, what we're saying is that the guy is faking scores and passing them off as real"

Those three points were basically implied considering in the first thread justaguy was mentioning 320 BPM stream not being combo'd by any other player. So yes, it is implied.

Quote:
i've been on the verge of quitting for the past few weeks because some fuckface follower of yours keeps harassing me so uh, fuck you
(note: someone challenged me on how legit this was so i edited for honesty)
This is completely off-topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I witnessed the church of Scientology progressively get more members throughout the years does that mean Scientology is totes legit too
This post didn't take into account that EtienneSM has experience with index and would be the main person that could provide input for VerTex.

I'd like to direct attention to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolygonEater View Post
On-topic, what would you guys have him do to *prove* he isn't bullshit?
This even solidifies my point about all the jarring posts that only contain a few pieces of relevant information.

Quote:
since when did I need to play a style to tell if someone's judge windows are screwed up lmao

I already stated why I'm pretty sure he's bs and he hasn't done anything to change my stance
A person who doesn't play index doesn't know how much of a difference even a 0.1 rate increase makes. Reiterating a previous point I made, slowing down a video you need to realize the timing windows don't change. If the player was hitting in the same window at that slower of a speedmod, the judgments would have been different.

Going to the last point: "I already stated why I'm pretty sure he's bs"

No. The posts have repeated the adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
no he's not
This just contradicted the previous post.

Quote:
you were bs at one point too breh, don't get too excited about defending someone else who is also bs

tosh and I talked on skype about score discrepancies. I'll concede that point, but the issue remains that he's still bsing scores using ini and judge changes
What does my arrow slowdown score on Molto Vivace back in January 2007 on my first FFR account have anything to do with a 30 BPM increase on index making the difference between a score with good accuracy and failing? Let this sink in for moment -- I could just as easily mention some poor decisions this user has made, and think of how disgusting that would be.

The part about the issue of cheating still isn't justified -- it's the repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Quote:
I already did this
the screenshot that hayden posted in the other thread was actually my screenshot

I find it really fucking suspect that after getting called out, he plays a bunch of shit on another version of stepmania and does not show judge

the blue planet 1.1 quad was on sm5
the scores in this thread are on a sm 3.9 fork

the theme that he uses in sm5 shows judge/life in-game
I don't think there has ever been an sm3.9 theme that does the same thing
which means he is safe to show ini and post videos with his 3.9 build

the only way I would say that he's not bs is if he posts a video of his ini and judge of sm5, or his ini and judge of sm3.9, and then proceeds to get a score roughly equivalent to a quad on blue planet 1.1

otherwise, the evidence I found in his last video, paired with the blatant refusal to show anything compelling in these vids, makes him out to be faking scores
What "evidence"? All I see is a large collection of posts with harassment. There were users in the D7 Skype Chat that went into timing windows related to the ingame screenshot that was posted and didn't want to have to deal with more harassment.

A few posts later, Tyson ultima's post mentions VerTex tried to make videos but due to the absolutely terrible way this entire process was handled, there wasn't a clear set of steps to follow and this can even be shown with the previous post from PolygonEater.

Quote:
okay here are posts that explain how I want vertex to show he's not bs

make a video where in show ini of your sm5 build, then start sm5 from program folder, then play blue planet 1.1 again

woah, handing out infractions for people calling out a bser for bsing scores?! it's like you're compensating for something !!
Why weren't those steps stated in the start? An entire thread of over 150 posts and then 50 posts later, this finally gets stated when it could have simply been provided. The last part has to do with the overwhelming number of examples I've provided about the harassment that has happened to the player in question.

Quote:
whatever
I ultimately don't care
if a dude is posting bs scores for a depreciated play style then go for it
it'd be great if he posted "THESE ARE FAKE LOL" for every video he makes

but oh well, I'm done

Also, this user most certainly does care given the high frequency of harassment that's been done to the player in question.

Then we get to the next few posts which add nothing new to the discussion. And we're at our current spot in this thread.

I'm handing out infractions as necessary to the users that repeatedly participated in harassment when the process for the player in question could have been handled much earlier and better.

Also, if anyone that posted in these threads didn't receive an infraction, don't think I didn't see your posts. Consider this a warning.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 11-15-2015 at 11:25 AM..
Old 11-15-2015, 12:19 PM   #64
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

should i post in potentually legendary thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:38 PM   #65
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Whoa, nice scores vertex good job man
Old 11-15-2015, 01:43 PM   #66
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
I've detailed the following steps to VerTex:

- Make a video showing ini of sm5 build
- Start sm5 from program folder
- Play blue planet 1.1 again and get a score similar to an AAAA

Collectively there have been more than 200 posts related to this subject matter and I'm doing some cleanup in addition to handing out infractions. Listed in the spoilers below in the respective threads I've mentioned the posts that mostly consist of irrelevant content with the actual relevant content in bold and red, if any (there were posts that did mostly contain relevant content that aren't included).

A video is posted and this post only consists of a personal attack.

When reading these posts, keep in mind how jarring it is to read through them with all the extra junk in between. The only relevant content in this post is the image.

This doesn't contribute anything new. Notice how the tone of these posts is "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

This isn't relevant to the player's legitimacy. Anyone who's played index has noticed the phenomenon of what happens when playing streams that are too fast:
- Locking up can result in a cluster of misses
- Falling behind can result in the hits landing early on the note after, resulting in Way-off/Decent spamming despite still having a nice excellent and great count.

EtienneSM posted, sharing his experience with index.

Again, lots of extra junk in here. Nobody wants to read through this.

Notice the repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Posting the same screenshot many times and increasing the height of the page doesn't make the point any more valid.

This is the third time posting the screenshot and it doesn't make the point any more valid.

Being vague and caustic is not clever and it does not make the points any more valid.

See Argument from ignorance. Again, the repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

How is this post consisting of entirely insults making the mentioned points any more valid?

Completely ignored the purpose of the post.

Nothing new is contributed here and it's just full of insults.

Being caustic is not clever and it does not make the points any more valid. More importantly, throwing insults all over the place and making posts jarring to read when finding the relevant content (which the above post has none).

Another sarcastic post that doesn't contribute anything new.

This post doesn't contribute anything new.

- Nobody said 320 bpm stream was slow.
- Repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".
- Slowing down a video you need to realize the timing windows don't change. If the player was hitting in the same window at that slower of a speedmod, the judgments would have been different.

This post contains nothing relevant.

A few posts later ilikexd explains that VerTex was also originally questioned. This thread isn't the first time his legitimacy was brought up.

I admittedly made a stupid post.

Rather than someone actually detailing steps for VerTex, there's a plethora of garbage that nobody wants to read and there hasn't been a proper post illustrating the process for the player in question.

Also, this repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" causes an enormous bias that some missing parts of a video prove the player is cheating when it could have been the case that it wasn't detailed in the steps. Just say to make another video with the relevant details.

This post contributes nothing new to the discussion.

A few posts starting the next page added nothing new to the discussion.

Diverting the attention over to different players does not apply to the case of this particular player in question.

The next 11 posts add nothing new to the thread.

This post alone already warrants a ban.

The last few posts of this page (currently page 4) add nothing new.

The rest of the page is nonsense.

Repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating". This is also not the way to go about handling a process for someone's legitimacy.

This post doesn't add anything new to the discussion.

The rest of this page (page 6) has a lot of filler content.

The first 9 posts on page 7 add nothing new.

Two posts were made about how poorly this thread was handled:
First post
Second post

The rest of page 7 to the end of the thread has nonsense.

That was just the first thread. Now we get to the second thread.

Vertex posts some videos.

Consider again that if there wasn't so much jarring junk in the posts beforehand the player in question could have done a request. Playing a different song doesn't make the above points any more valid -- if anything, it indicates that the process wasn't clear to begin with, there's just been a heavy amount of insulting.

A post is made after about the difference between an AAAA and a B on a 0.1 rate difference for Blue Planet.

The next few posts don't contribute anything new to the thread. Staiain points out the harassment that's going on.

This was a double post basically stating the same thing, with nothing new added to the discussion: "It's a fact this player is cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

Go back up to the posts I mentioned in the first thread and see how much content was actually relevant in the 150+ posts in that thread. The player in question doesn't need to go through all that harassment and is not obliged to take you seriously if you're going to throw insults instead of providing an actual process without blowing up a thread into 8 pages.

This post was made with several contradictions:

"no one said this, no one implied this, what we're saying is that the guy is faking scores and passing them off as real"

Those three points were basically implied considering in the first thread justaguy was mentioning 320 BPM stream not being combo'd by any other player. So yes, it is implied.

This is completely off-topic.

This post didn't take into account that EtienneSM has experience with index and would be the main person that could provide input for VerTex.

I'd like to direct attention to this post:

This even solidifies my point about all the jarring posts that only contain a few pieces of relevant information.

A person who doesn't play index doesn't know how much of a difference even a 0.1 rate increase makes. Reiterating a previous point I made, slowing down a video you need to realize the timing windows don't change. If the player was hitting in the same window at that slower of a speedmod, the judgments would have been different.

Going to the last point: "I already stated why I'm pretty sure he's bs"

No. The posts have repeated the adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

This just contradicted the previous post.

What does my arrow slowdown score on Molto Vivace back in January 2007 on my first FFR account have anything to do with a 30 BPM increase on index making the difference between a score with good accuracy and failing? Let this sink in for moment -- I could just as easily mention some poor decisions this user has made, and think of how disgusting that would be.

The part about the issue of cheating still isn't justified -- it's the repeated adamant attitude of "I know he's cheating" as opposed to "I've assembled some possible evidence that this player is cheating".

What "evidence"? All I see is a large collection of posts with harassment. There were users in the D7 Skype Chat that went into timing windows related to the ingame screenshot that was posted and didn't want to have to deal with more harassment.

A few posts later, Tyson ultima's post mentions VerTex tried to make videos but due to the absolutely terrible way this entire process was handled, there wasn't a clear set of steps to follow and this can even be shown with the previous post from PolygonEater.

Why weren't those steps stated in the start? An entire thread of over 150 posts and then 50 posts later, this finally gets stated when it could have simply been provided. The last part has to do with the overwhelming number of examples I've provided about the harassment that has happened to the player in question.

Also, this user most certainly does care given the high frequency of harassment that's been done to the player in question.

Then we get to the next few posts which add nothing new to the discussion. And we're at our current spot in this thread.

I'm handing out infractions as necessary to the users that repeatedly participated in harassment when the process for the player in question could have been handled much earlier and better.

Also, if anyone that posted in these threads didn't receive an infraction, don't think I didn't see your posts. Consider this a warning.
This might be my favorite post I've ever seen on FFR, rofl. Manti please move thread to legendary
Old 11-15-2015, 01:44 PM   #67
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah man keep it up. Keep being legit or keep cheating, whatever it is you do. People will eventually figure it out/come to their senses/not care anymore.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 11-15-2015 at 01:46 PM..
Old 11-15-2015, 01:51 PM   #68
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

holy fuck dossar
Old 11-15-2015, 01:54 PM   #69
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

...Welp, this is happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:05 PM   #70
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima

"I don't care, but I'm just gonna harass this user over 2 threads and make screenshots on why I think he is BS."
Never change FFR.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:05 PM   #71
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

uhh

well then
Old 11-15-2015, 02:11 PM   #72
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I would like to agree with you statement so that I may safely and successfully be labeled as pure human/town for the perceiving players!

Dossar

Lets do this shit

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:13 PM   #73
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Actually, omg

Plop, I think you're being just a slight bit opportunistic right here

unvote

I get some bad vibes from this.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-15-2015, 02:14 PM   #74
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Yeah, something ain't right here.

That big ass post from Dossar was TOO big... for a wolf.

You're just trying to lynch someone that can put in work, yeah!

I see right through you, motherfucker.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-15-2015, 02:15 PM   #75
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Plopadlopa

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-15-2015, 02:16 PM   #76
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

charu u have to appreciate posts like these more I'm 100% this is not about being a wolf I think this is clearly about a fucking hippo truck just rolling over all of ffr
Old 11-15-2015, 02:33 PM   #77
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
charu u have to appreciate posts like these more I'm 100% this is not about being a wolf I think this is clearly about a fucking hippo truck just rolling over all of ffr
this is golden

Xayphon lock clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:57 PM   #78
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

yoshl

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 11-15-2015, 03:18 PM   #79
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Lol
Old 11-15-2015, 03:49 PM   #80
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

some twg things
Quote:
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Closed Thread