Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #701
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

oh yeah, forgot to mention, are the links that jayde posts broken for anyone else?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #702
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
This is an english stroke, my goal there was to say something about your D2 pushes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4075307&postcount=618) and how they weren't grounded that much in the prior flip since you were so keen of learning about it in D1.
well all 3 of MeaCulpa, emerald, Silvuh voted bynary so you could say it's grounded in the day 1 flip lol. but in particular I'm less wary of those who really pushed the bynary lynch all the way through from start to end. I feel like I rarely see wolves hard push a day 1 lynch on a human and show confidence.

and then with the James flip, I don't think I learned much. if anything I'm less wary of anyone who hard defended him especially because James was never in any real danger imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
oh yeah, forgot to mention, are the links that jayde posts broken for anyone else?
yeah broken for me, but just check the post number in the URL
Old 02-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #703
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Why is the reply button so close to the preview post?
Plus, I'm sorry I don't know how to link to posts anymore wow.

This is the post I wanted to link where you state your reasoning behind your D2 reads, btw.. But you justified your thoughts well enough, I don't think I need to state the rest of the stance.
Both me and you know this is not push worthy, only an inquiry.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:15 PM   #704
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
silv is nicely popping back in, but still is a bit odd how his reads offer very little actual meat to them. if you read like, his second most recent post, his argument turns out to be about "i don't like emerald's posts, so i'm suspicious of him."
Yeah, I hadn't fleshed out my reads earlier, which was a mistake on my part. Had an hour between waking up and leaving. My stance on emerald was more "His posts don't offer much, so I want him to try harder" rather than actual wolfy suspicion on him, hence why I put him as null in my reads post.

And now, three hours of Econometrics.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:19 PM   #705
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

First of all, here's the list of every player and how I rank them:

Wolves:
James May

Candidate wolves:
thesunfan
dAnceguy
j-rodd

Unknown:
Silvuh
MeaCulpa
yoshL
cedolad

Candidate humans:
Velocity
soramimi
psycho/Jayde

Humans:
Bynary
emerald

---

thesunfan:
My main wolf target currently lies with thesunfan. At first, it was pretty much only a hunch, but as the game progresses, it begins to make sense to me. Things I noted while I read through the thread:

Doesn't want to share thoughts about his D1 reads, but once he gets barely pushed by psycho, he explains them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan
man, last thing I'll say before I shut the hell up about past games; I feel like one of the current players I can read best as of reading pretty much every game is James May, and this is as human as I've seen him, so I'd rather not lynch him.
Day 1, he defended James. He also defended j-rodd and dAnce (look at my candidates wolves to see how it fits). He also pushed to lynch Bynary.

Quote:
Also, Kayla, I believe I told you last game that I tried to re-create my second game as much as I possibly could, partially to appear as human as possible. So the fact that this resembles last game could really tell you either side lol.
That seems really odd to me. I'm acting like my last game, where I was a wolf, but you really cannot make any conclusions of it. None.

Quote:
for reference, first thing I was going to say was "If James comes up as a wolf in the postgame, I quit playing"....
What the hell was that? The timing for that was really weird. Let's assume someone else dies. Would your first post be that? It makes no sense. It makes even less sense to say that you would post that when James does die.

So I'm voting for thesunfan. Let's go on with the others though.

j-rodd:

First of all, he was for lynching Bynary and against lynching James. That alone puts him into the candidate wolves pool.

There's also this post which seems weird:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123
ur delayed vote on me I thought was wolfy, but now im thinking why would you throw my name out at this point when im LOCK CLEAR lololol
Why would he votes for you when you have no votes? Because he thinks you are a wolf. It seems to me that by saying that, he tried to make people not vote for him, since he wasn't going to get lynched anyway. Even though the vote could still have gone pretty much any direction.

dAnceguy:

Mostly for being so adamant against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117
I'll lead out with a vote on imo the wolfiest thing I see there at the end of the last phase due to not being willing to even discuss the lead wagons despite checking in:

emerald
Seriously? The wolfiest thing you found was that? Me not finding any of the "lead wagons" really lynch-worthy?

Quote:
emerald000 - different continent of thought from everyone else, and while that's not wolfy in and of itself, it's difficult for me to even fathom the progression in his wolfreads coming from a human perspective
Progression in my wolfreads. Contrary to most people here, my wolfreads actually haven't changed much. I fail to see how there is such an unbelievable progression.

Quote:
#490 is where emerald checks in at the end of the phase, as promised. the votes for Bynary and Silvuh at that time were 3-3. after soft-defending Bynary the whole phase, emerald says he'll vote Bynary if that's necessary to have a lynch. note that he doesn't mention Silvuh once ever.
1- How does defending a human makes me a wolf?
2- There's wasn't much to say. He was in my null pool. I had nothing on him (for either side). I would have rather lynched in my suspicions pool that the other pools.

Quote:
well all 3 of MeaCulpa, emerald, Silvuh voted bynary so you could say it's grounded in the day 1 flip lol.
Wait what? I'm pretty sure I made quite clear that I didn't want Bynary lynched. You said yourself in the quote above that I was defending him. O_o

Crazyjayde:

Human due to the whole psychoangel thing.

Velocity:

That really seems like a velo that doesn't care. I'm pretty sure he would be more interested and engaged if he was an actual wolf.

soramimi:

Fits quite well in the new player spot. I think she would be the type to cling on her wolf buddies if she was a wolf.

yoshL:

I think he has acting for the most part as a human. Then there's this weird thing that happens. He pushed the whole start of D2 against psychoangel. I think he had it backwards but that's not the point. Then he posts this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL
like i said earlier, now everyone's saying it, pretty sure kayla/jade is 100% villa b/c of the drop out.
What? Like you said earlier? I'm pretty sure you were not saying she was a human. But now that the wind has turned, you changed your mind.

I don't think it is enough to push him in my candidate wolves pool, but that sure pushed him into the unknown pool.

Others:

Sorry to you guys, but Silvuh, MeaCulpa and cedolad don't merit their own header. I don't have anything on them. So they are put in the middle until that changes.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:19 PM   #706
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well, that came out longer than expected.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #707
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

that's 4 on sunfan right? YoshL and Velocity are you guys actually gonna go through with that? I can't tell, your votes looked pretty soft
Old 02-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #708
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
Seriously? The wolfiest thing you found was that? Me not finding any of the "lead wagons" really lynch-worthy?
no, it's that it those lead wagons were a major point of discussion and you had basically nothing to say about them. you didn't defend anyone beyond "I seriously don't like lynching Bynary" and then voted him anyway without giving any input on Silvuh or James.

Quote:
Progression in my wolfreads. Contrary to most people here, my wolfreads actually haven't changed much. I fail to see how there is such an unbelievable progression.
progression during day 1, I meant. each time a new name came up, I was like... huh? where did that one come from?

Quote:
2- There's wasn't much to say. He was in my null pool. I had nothing on him (for either side). I would have rather lynched in my suspicions pool that the other pools.
1 - because wolves already know and probably want to look good

2 - fair enough but you could have said that at the time

Quote:
Wait what? I'm pretty sure I made quite clear that I didn't want Bynary lynched. You said yourself in the quote above that I was defending him. O_o
right. just saying you did end up voting Bynary. that's not a strong tell for me at all though. as I said, I'm disregarding almost everything that happened in those final 15ish minutes.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:36 PM   #709
thesunfan
Role Tide

still rereading the thread but just wanna point out that I didn't push Bynary emerald. I pushed Silvuh.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #710
thesunfan
Role Tide

also, I like how Silvuh still doesn't exist for you.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #711
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Okay, now I was just told that I'm still staying a bit later than usual, but now I'll be home in time for the end of the day. So now no worries (at the moment) of a delayed update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #712
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

hmmm ppl immediately reinforcing my thoughts on danceguy, now im tinfoiling a bit.

dance is the "people ur willing to lynch" still the same as before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 02-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #713
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

here till eod as well

Quote:
wow
Old 02-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #714
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
First of all, here's the list of every player and how I rank them:

Wolves:
James May

Candidate wolves:
thesunfan
dAnceguy
j-rodd

Unknown:
Silvuh
MeaCulpa
yoshL
cedolad

Candidate humans:
Velocity
soramimi
psycho/Jayde

Humans:
Bynary
emerald

---

thesunfan:
My main wolf target currently lies with thesunfan. At first, it was pretty much only a hunch, but as the game progresses, it begins to make sense to me. Things I noted while I read through the thread:

Doesn't want to share thoughts about his D1 reads, but once he gets barely pushed by psycho, he explains them.

Day 1, he defended James. He also defended j-rodd and dAnce (look at my candidates wolves to see how it fits). He also pushed to lynch Bynary.

That seems really odd to me. I'm acting like my last game, where I was a wolf, but you really cannot make any conclusions of it. None.

What the hell was that? The timing for that was really weird. Let's assume someone else dies. Would your first post be that? It makes no sense. It makes even less sense to say that you would post that when James does die.

So I'm voting for thesunfan. Let's go on with the others though.

j-rodd:

First of all, he was for lynching Bynary and against lynching James. That alone puts him into the candidate wolves pool.

There's also this post which seems weird:

Why would he votes for you when you have no votes? Because he thinks you are a wolf. It seems to me that by saying that, he tried to make people not vote for him, since he wasn't going to get lynched anyway. Even though the vote could still have gone pretty much any direction.

dAnceguy:

Mostly for being so adamant against me.

Crazyjayde:

Human due to the whole psychoangel thing.

Velocity:

That really seems like a velo that doesn't care. I'm pretty sure he would be more interested and engaged if he was an actual wolf.

soramimi:

Fits quite well in the new player spot. I think she would be the type to cling on her wolf buddies if she was a wolf.

yoshL:

I think he has acting for the most part as a human. Then there's this weird thing that happens. He pushed the whole start of D2 against psychoangel. I think he had it backwards but that's not the point. Then he posts this:

What? Like you said earlier? I'm pretty sure you were not saying she was a human. But now that the wind has turned, you changed your mind.

I don't think it is enough to push him in my candidate wolves pool, but that sure pushed him into the unknown pool.

Others:

Sorry to you guys, but Silvuh, MeaCulpa and cedolad don't merit their own header. I don't have anything on them. So they are put in the middle until that changes.
based on this post your idea of a wolf game is that all the wolves openly defend each other day 1 and work together to push to kill a human day 1. I honestly don't think ive ever seen something like this happen before

Quote:
wow
Old 02-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #715
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
dance is the "people ur willing to lynch" still the same as before?
ehhhh emerald and Silvuh are the people I *want* to lynch. looks like a Silvuh lynch is completely out of the question here and the lead wagon right now is one of my townreads so I'm looking for other outs if an emerald lynch doesn't pan out honestly.

I'm just not a man of my word
Old 02-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #716
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
based on this post your idea of a wolf game is that all the wolves openly defend each other day 1 and work together to push to kill a human day 1. I honestly don't think ive ever seen something like this happen before
In that case, let's not use any information we have available to us and vote randomly. Voting patterns are pretty much the only thing available to humans.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #717
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
In that case, let's not use any information we have available to us and vote randomly. Voting patterns are pretty much the only thing available to humans.
yep exactly what I was saying, gjge

Quote:
wow
Old 02-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #718
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i'm kinda waiting until like 6:30, where i'll be out, probably won't be back before eod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #719
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

that's: 6:30 EST, a little over an hour from now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:14 PM   #720
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

YoshL where is your vote gonna go
Closed Thread