Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #541
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
yooooooo guys, I know I said I'd be doing lit, but I'm amped up at the moment.
I strongly feel like lynching riot ends the game tomorrow. Especially how V defended him early instead of raping him. That speaks volumes to me. FoJar isn't cleared, and neither is Yosh, despite my post earlier. Mellon, I really don't see as being a wolf, and I don't see a scenario where I vote for her tomorrow unless there's like red seering or something. Charu is lock-clear in my mind now, considering how V has pushed on him hard and considering the fact that I haven't gotten a wolfy vibe from him all game.

I think this game is as good as over.
your logic implies that wolves don't attack eachother. (again)

you're now going about with the assumption that you're lock-clear, which again, is really alarming from someone who has had suspiscion from a bunch of people on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #542
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i really don't like what you just said here, without even giving the credence to the fact that a wolf could have done the same thing. Outright stating something like "i'm confirmed as town now" is super shitty.

not saying shit about feeling good about getting a good lynch off, but the extra of "hey guys look because i helped with this i get soft-cleared, right?" adds that extra factor in that i'm really bad at describing lol
I do apologize, I'm mainly talking about the lynch tomorrow.
Considering I've had V down as a wolf since Day 0 should probably mean I'm not getting lynched tomorrow. But that's good that you picked up on that post; its something you do in your human game.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #543
thesunfan
Role Tide

it is assuming that wolves won't attack each other very hard because there's 2 wolves this game.
I am a ballsy wolf.
Were I a wolf this game, I would not be attacking my wolf partner very hard at all. That's why I'm operating this way.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #544
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Night 2 has begun. It will end March 11th, 7PM SERVER TIME
Old 03-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #545
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Hi sun, watching the thread late as usual, hmm?
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM   #546
thesunfan
Role Tide

yeah, just finished lit.
gonna reread the thread in a bit to finalize my thoughts. In my mind, the game is pretty much garunteed to be over, but I'm gonna look back to make sure I'm not overlooking anything.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:43 PM   #547
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Like, if it's not mellon, it's f*cking sun.
why is it not fojar?
or charu?
or Yoshl?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #548
thesunfan
Role Tide

blues should claim a few seconds before 7PM server tomorrow, and post any incriminating evidence they have recieved thus far. If there are two blues out of the group of Riot, FoJar, mellon and Yoshl (Which is likely), the game is actually impossible to lose, I think.

With one wolf left and likely four townies left alive tomorrow, the odds are pretty good for the humans. having two blues claim out of the lynch pool makes it gg. Its not going to be that easy if we're on row 1 setup, though. That requires us actually having to think(holyshitman). If we're on column B, there's a very small change the wolves can win if the seer has seered too many people that are now dead, but its unlikely and most scenarios involving the cop just end the game faster.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE A ROLE THAT IS ON EITHER COLUMN A OR ROW 2, WAIT FOR ANOTHER ROLE TO CLAIM THAT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF A ROLEBLOCKER SETUP. Bullet-proof townie should claim anyways, though. (This is assuming that their power cannot be blocked, I'm awaiting a response from cedo on Skype regarding this matter). THIS APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING ROLES: JAILER, COP, DOCTOR (maybe 1-shot bulletproof townie as well).
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:57 PM   #549
thesunfan
Role Tide

All the reread made me do was clear FoJar a bit more, and clear Yoshl a bit less than that. I feel like FoJar wouldn't have been so persistent in his vote on V if he was his partner, and I feel like Yoshl's interaction with V gives him human points, as well as his tunneling of riot and his reaction to my posts after the lynch (which were done purposefully like a peacock showing off to try and get a reaction out of him. The phrase "Lock-Clear" in the post should tip you all off to who I impersonated to get this reaction). Mellon still has a chance to be a wolf, but its still unlikely. All the signs point to Riotpolice. I'll make a longer post about him when I wake up tomorrow.

Also, I'm throwing out the scenario where FoJar left his vote on V to distance himself from his partner and replacing it with a scenario where V needed so much alcohol to come back to the thread because he constantly had to deal with the bullshit of his fellow wolf, Riotpolice.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 12:04 AM   #550
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

case: row 1 - wolf waits for jailkeeper claim, then claims 1 shot bulletproof townie.
case: column B - wolf waits for cop claim, claims doctor

your logic is really badly worded, i think it's right, but really fucking badly worded

unless you are jailkeeper or cop, don't claim until someone else has made a claim.

and even then, the chances are iffy b/c there's 1/3 chance of getting a setup with only 1 blue power role. still, chances are that one of the roles that are 100% present (jailkeeper, cop, or tracker) so far have yielded some good results, cop being the best, with jailkeeper/tracker being second best (for this night's track/jailkeep) so we'd have that 1 guaranteed power role, + their result, assuming they don't die, plus 1/0 extra power role

we have 6 left currently, 5 for next day; we have 2 more lynches left, lots of random possibilities to consider my head hurts lol

which means it's time to sleep

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:05 AM   #551
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
scenario where V needed so much alcohol to come back to the thread because he constantly had to deal with the bullshit of his fellow wolf, Riotpolice.
officially dead, lmfaooo

Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 12:08 AM   #552
thesunfan
Role Tide

yeah, I do apologize for making that post really strangely, I'm really tired after doing lit for so long and shit. I'm going to bed, night guys, I think we can wrap this one up
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #553
thesunfan
Role Tide

bulletproof townie cannot be roleblocked, got a response from cedo while I was asleep.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #554
cedolad
moonchild~

Hey guys, some bad news, I was called into work tonight. So unless I can find someone to switch phases for me;

The phase will end 4 hours earlier

refer below

Last edited by cedolad; 03-11-2014 at 02:44 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #555
cedolad
moonchild~

dAnceguy117 has offered to help me out and switch the phases over, Night 2 will end as scheduled at 7pm Server Time.

this also means all role pms should be sent to him in the meantime, if subject to change.

Last edited by cedolad; 03-11-2014 at 02:35 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #556
thesunfan
Role Tide

hey mellon, what are your thoughts at the moment?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 03:03 PM   #557
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

I think that it's night so I will keep my thoughts for later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #558
thesunfan
Role Tide

no input on the plan for the blues coming out?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #559
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

the big thing is, i don't want a blue to get wolved tonight, especially if it's like the cop, that would suck chode really hard.

i'm still really conflicted though as to whether to have the blues take the chance or not

Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #560
thesunfan
Role Tide

they can post anything they've done so far that incriminates/clears a player when they claim.

If they want to wait until after the night phase has passed to be sure, I'm fine with that too.
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread