Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-8-2014, 09:07 PM   #381
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

i guess, reading back on posts, it's mostly been me attempting to elaborate on a gut read on riot, how ironic. however, i'm still waiting for riot to pull up some backing for a lot of the things that he's said, or at least to explain what exactly stood out to him the most, without sugarcoating it with little nice tidbits to distract other people.

i'm wolfy because i have a really big conviction towards someone, or i'm wolfy because it seems really awkward, or i'm wolfy because etc. etc.

@charu, wanting someone dead for the reason that they want them dead (hopefully) shouldn't be a part of anyone's mind in TWG, because that'll just lead to losses in the end, if you're killing just because you want to kill someone. is there any other better reason for you?

anyways, hey fojar what's up, what're you thinking about right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-8-2014, 09:13 PM   #382
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

YoshL, you're wolfy because you're
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
#tunneling
This directly from your own words, you won't seem to stop until I'm dead and I flip what you hope will be red which won't happen because I'm green.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-8-2014, 09:15 PM   #383
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Anyways yoshl, why do you think I'm wolfy again?
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 03-8-2014, 09:16 PM   #384
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
@charu, wanting someone dead for the reason that they want them dead (hopefully) shouldn't be a part of anyone's mind in TWG, because that'll just lead to losses in the end, if you're killing just because you want to kill someone. is there any other better reason for you?
Alright, you just lost me, lmao.

Are you saying to me that shouldn't be a mindset and then asking me if there's a better reason for wanting someone dead for just wanting him dead?

I'm super confused now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-8-2014, 09:16 PM   #385
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

yoshl, let's say you're right about Riot.
Who is his teammate?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-8-2014, 09:18 PM   #386
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Like, for me, Yoshl is trying so hard to kill me, and that makes me want to think he's a wolf but something inside me is saying: "What if he's just green." Then I have to think why a green would try this hard to kill me. This could be true, but what if maybe he's a really bad wolf. YoshL
like this is what i'm talking about, you're *still* at the top of my suspiscion list, because you keep making "statements" that supposedly further your argument. except i could say that i'm trying to kill you because i think you're a wolf, which breaks your argument. please use your brain more, i know you can do it

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-8-2014, 09:19 PM   #387
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

lol i probably should have refreshed before posting

Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:20 PM   #388
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
i'd prefer not to say for now.
Can you answer this now FoJar?
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-8-2014, 09:20 PM   #389
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

@sunfan, potentially fojar, but i don't have a strong read on anyone else.

Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:23 PM   #390
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

YoshL, can I ask you for just 1 example of why you think fojar is my "partner"? Just give me anything, I don't care how small.

Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:34 PM   #391
thesunfan
Role Tide

alright, a few thoughts after my reread.
I regret not voting Riot last phase; I mean I was fairly certain of my vote on Kevin, but right now I'm really wishing I voted for Riot instead.

I think Dance was killed because no one really had him as potentially wolfy at the end of the day and he was approaching an unlynchable state. Maybe the wolves thought be might've been blue, idk. That's just speculation.

I have more but I want a bit more discussion to crop up. Specifically, I have something for FoJar.

Also, Yosh, that's the pair I'm tinkering with as the most likely possibility at the moment, but I don't really think it works, specifically with their interaction in regards to voting me.

Charu, I think the fact that you've flipped between Yosh and Riot between the days is rather surprising, and I'm giving you human points for it for now, because I don't think you could emulate your thought processes well enough (Sorry) as a wolf to do what you've done since the start of the day.

The important point: I think we missed on Riotpolice last phase.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:41 PM   #392
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

So, sunfan you suddenly have a change of heart and say that I'm a wolf and I should be lynched? Is that what your vote signifies???

Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:44 PM   #393
thesunfan
Role Tide

this isn't a "sudden change of heart;" I've been thinking about this a lot during the night phase, and it was reinforced after I reread the thread.
but yes, I am thinking you're a wolf at the moment.

I'm not going to say too much at the moment, but several things to me stick out as strange.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:46 PM   #394
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Okay, fine.

Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:47 PM   #395
thesunfan
Role Tide

fine?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:49 PM   #396
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Fine. Find my cardflip then. You'll be disappointed when it doesn't show red.

Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:50 PM   #397
thesunfan
Role Tide

what
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:50 PM   #398
thesunfan
Role Tide

the
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:50 PM   #399
thesunfan
Role Tide

fuck
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-8-2014, 09:50 PM   #400
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

mellonxcollie
Vendetta21
FoJaR

where are you three

also, a couple blinks goes towards V not posting like, at all

Quote:
Closed Thread