Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-8-2015, 09:25 AM   #381
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Morning; just saying a general thought in here, I'm not liking how quiet Cold Kitten is. The posts so far seem so lazy and not based around reading what has happened thus far besides the whole "Riot had to hardclaim because he got baited in a fake role that choof claimed".

@Tiloco, my reads list now would be scattered as I tend to try focusing on what person with intensity (like tunneling them and constantly re-reading posts from said person). I could give out my most suspect list at this given moment.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2015, 09:29 AM   #382
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

just give me whatever you have
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2015, 09:31 AM   #383
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

cold kite
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2015, 09:41 AM   #384
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
obv I have to read what I've missed but honestly with how awful ffr is running, reading the thread has gone from being fun to being a chore
I couldn't agree with this more.

My current suspect list is sitting from most likely to slightly is:

Gradiant
Cold Kitten
Tiloco
Lurker

Gradiant - I really didn't like how he handled being at L-1. His posts got less and less meaningful as he approached it and now he questioned lurker for removing his vote as if he wanted to actually get lynched.

Cold Kitten - Just mentioned, hasn't put much if at all effort into her posts so far (yes site was being slow but that's still no excuse as some of us DID take the unnecessary time to conduct a full reads list). I could switch her and Gradiant between each other as my two most suspects.

Tiloco - I honestly see you a null-green but I mean, if Gradiant is lynched today and flips red, I'd have to put you in green but if he is JUST a VT then you're more suspect than he'd be. Gradiant built a pretty well organized case against you and where I keep reading between that and your recent posts, I'm getting conflicting theories in my head.

Lurker - Offlier chance that he could be a wolf. My reasoning would be similar to mine against Cold Kitten but lurker actually constructed a well organized read list but where he sits with everyone in the null-pool; cannot remove him as a potential suspect.

Old 04-8-2015, 09:48 AM   #385
choof
Banned

I actually liked how Gradiant reacted to L-1 rofl, that post he made where he quoted the vote count was a really nice catch, and his reaction to lurker feels like it came from town

tiloco and lurker are both still null reads, they're actively lurking but that doesnt really say anything to put them in a strong light

I honestly agree with your thoughts on ck
Old 04-8-2015, 09:48 AM   #386
choof
Banned

I actually liked how Gradiant reacted to L-1 rofl, that post he made where he quoted the vote count was a really nice catch, and his reaction to lurker feels like it came from town

tiloco and lurker are both still null reads, they're actively lurking but that doesnt really say anything to put them in a strong light

I honestly agree with your thoughts on ck
Old 04-8-2015, 09:50 AM   #387
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
So you kept a vote on me because you thought it was EOD? If you thought I was a wolf enough for you to act that way, you should have no problem keeping it there.
It was less to save you and more to save the rest of the phase. I still think we could get more out of this phase like, I don't know, CK actually talking. I'm still voting you closer to the ACTUAL EoD, though.
Old 04-8-2015, 09:59 AM   #388
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Gotta watch out for the casual instas
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2015, 10:12 AM   #389
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

sorry i have a life guys. i don't have much planned today, i'll try and read through the thread again and give some reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2015, 10:21 AM   #390
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
sorry i have a life guys. i don't have much planned today, i'll try and read through the thread again and give some reads.
LMFAO

Don't use "I have a life" as to why you aren't posting. I'm calling you out on the posts you have made so far, not your inactivity.

That's literally almost as bad as me going "I'm a VT" repeatedly when I wasn't in trouble to begin with.

Old 04-8-2015, 10:51 AM   #391
choof
Banned

gonna step out the thread for the time being because I don't want to be here with the shit hits the fan for that comment

not gonna move my vote tho
Old 04-8-2015, 10:57 AM   #392
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
Riot is practically confirmed now (If there is another jailor you 100% should cc because getting a red check as the jailor is the best you can hope for).
If there's a red check on riot for d0, it will slow the game to a crawl. A PR for wolf isn't a bad tradeoff in the sense at all. It would slow the game down to a crawl, and give more time to lynch a wolf. But then again, like riot said, whoever cc'd against riot could easily just fake his role position if they are a wolf, and would put heavy suspicion on that person as well, making the best option to not cc. It comes down to the night phase.

I'm pretty much agreed with the rest of your reads tiloco, besides Choof being neutral, as he feels more town to me. I was on the same boat as Choof when it sailed downstream against riot. While I could understand some suspicion on me because of not going against you, the majority of the weight that Gradiant is pinning against you is that you tried to oust riot's position earlier before EoD. I don't find that relevant as much anymore considering it's now out in the public, and it was an option that riot could have taken but I vouched against it. For right now though, you're as much null as a couple others for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Gradiant (4): Riot, Lurker, tiloco, stinger
Jesus fucking honey mustard I didn't even notice. I totally forgot that Lurker & tiloco had votes on Gradiant from a bit ago, before riot brewed up a shitstorm in here with his hard claim.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2015, 11:00 AM   #393
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

mm that pre-post edit mistake (mm)

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-8-2015, 11:01 AM   #394
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

mfw gold stinger is better player than me

mfw I can't even get good

Old 04-8-2015, 11:03 AM   #395
gold stinger

Could you imagine if this game is something far out left field like Zenith/Choof

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-8-2015, 11:04 AM   #396
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
LMFAO

Don't use "I have a life" as to why you aren't posting. I'm calling you out on the posts you have made so far, not your inactivity.

That's literally almost as bad as me going "I'm a VT" repeatedly when I wasn't in trouble to begin with.
............................ no you're pretty much also calling me out on my inactivity. which is fine. but i have an excuse for that part. as for the laziness of my posts, you're latching on to what other people have said about it. and i'm not saying you're all wrong about my posts being lazy, because you're not. however, latching on doesn't look good for you either.

that said, i had a lot more suspicion on me when i said than when you REPEATEDLY used "I'm a VT" as a defense.

in any case, stream of consciousness post coming up and then i'll make a reads post after that.

Quote:
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 04-8-2015, 11:09 AM   #397
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

stream of consciousness bc why not

so much shit posting ugh ugh ugh. riot you took way too much interest in that fake claim like real. more shit posting. there's an over reaction to the fake claim again. dude why would someone claim something that early in the game anyway. especially when everyone is still shit posting. like why.

never answered choof's questions oops. why did i sign up? why not i guess. and plus i prefer jtwgs to twgs here which is probably dumb but whatevs. shitposting is probably pointless but i guess it's a good way to get the game started without pulling a tps on the first post (lol lynched my own partner that game fun). someone's meta is probably an important thing. i've used it before. probably not the greatest way to play the game necessarily, but it's definitely a thing that is used.

zenith why do you not want to gut vote people. it's a good thing generally unless it like insta's someone or something. gut votes can also be considered reaction votes which are a good thing. do it bro.

i kinda doubt that choof and riot are both wolves. if one is a wolf, one is town. i really don't think they're bussing each other that hard as wolves nope.

zenith stop saying you won't rely on a gut feelinggggggg. place the vote, see how they react, judge whether you want to keep it there or not by that reaction jfc.

tiloco that seems like kind of a forced post. oh i'm not confident in my reads let's vote on the one person other people seem to be unsure about so far. i don't feel like comparing charu's live game to his forum game is good meta imo but whatever man. i do however kinda agree with you on gradiant's early posts.

kinda feel like gold stinger is going about this super logically. like to a fault. reminds me of tps' post from my wolf game. and yeah i know applying someone's game play to someone else is bad, but it's just an example. it seems like he's trying to give information without actually giving information. granted, this could possibly just be because he's new, but still. there's more of the logical game mechanics. just strikes me the wrong way i guess.

zenith, WANTING eod to come quickly isn't really a good thing...... it super makes you look like a wolf because then the day is over with, someone gets lynched and you can move on to the night phase. having the whole day phase is a good thing. we want it as town.

riot why were you already planning to reveal your role before eod. was it just because you already had suspicions on you or what. because it wasn't even a "i'll reveal my role if i have to" type of situation. it was literally "lol i'm revealing it anyway, so just don't lynch me and you won't want to after i've revealed it".

awkward post from gradiant. super awkward. do not like.

gold stinger still seems like he's trying to be logical but without actually providing any info about the actual game.

zenith, you can't prove you're VT. like ever. literally you can never PROVE you're VT. unless you get killed and cardflips are on. then you can.

liking tiloco so far, aside from that one awkward post. his posts seem towny. seems like he's trying to help town. i guess it's more of a gut thing than actually based on a lot of posts. but gut + some posts = towny for me right now i guess.

i can understand why you don't have a read on me, but why did you not have one on gradiant? i feel he's made a fair amount of posts, and even i have a read on him atm (looking at post 234 right now). surprised zenith is reading me green. i don't think i warrented a green read by 235. i had barely posted, like, at all. of course riots early votes were bad, they were joke votes.

gold stinger, calling someone a potential mafia isn't saying anything 100%. it's a matter of giving your opinions about the game and trying to get reactions out of people.

zenith, dude, if your meta is shitty, don't stick with it. also i think you're too new to have a meta..... but okay. arghhhh stop doing that zenith. just stop it. now you really are doing the whole anecdotal fallacies thing that choof was talking about. just because you were a town in one game and you did something, doesn't mean you're town in another game you do something similar in.

weird conflict between gradiant and tiloco. i'd be far more willing to side with tiloco on this, just because gradiant's posts have been bugging me since i reread them.

zenith, i don't care why you said to town that we could mislynch you if we wanted, it makes it seem like you're giving up and then no one wants to lynch you, which is a very good wolf tactic to employ and i've seen it done. i'm not saying you're a wolf, but it doesn't do anything to make you look town.

riot, there is almost nowhere that you HAVE to claim. you do now, because you said you did. but there are other ways to get out of lynches ugh.

not sure how you're gathering that choof and whoever else want to fearkill charu, gold stinger. and i doubt charu was intending to 'speed up his own lynch'.

riot i still can't believe you claimed so early. THERE WAS STILL AN ENTIRE DAY LEFT IN THE PHASE LIKE WTF WHY. also the tracker is gonna most likely survive whether you outed or not, unless the wolves just got super fucking lucky.

didn't have much to say on the rest of the thread after that bc i suck soz

Quote:
Old 04-8-2015, 11:14 AM   #398
choof
Banned

there's not a single mention of lurker in that post
probably worth noting that

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Could you imagine if this game is something far out left field like Zenith/Choof
would cry tbh
Old 04-8-2015, 11:18 AM   #399
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

reads

lurker: uhhhh pretty much null, leaning towards town. he had some weird interactions this game and it doesn't feel like he's given a lot of actually helpful information.

cold kitten: i suck sorry guys

zenith: i think you're probably town. you've made some mistakes this game so far, but i think you realize them and i hope you'll change them come next game

riotpolice: so far, un-cc'd PR. other than that, i'd be reading you so wolfy.

tiloco: i said it in my stream of consciousness post, but i'm reading you pretty town right now. your posts have felt helpful and towny to me. probably my top green read right now, maybe alongside choof.

gold stinger: i'm hoping this is just you being new, but i can't be sure. your posts have felt EXTREMELY mechanical to me. like to a fault. you seem like you're trying to be helpful without actually being helpful. i just can't figure out if that's you not knowing how to the play game very well or what, but yeah. it's freaking me out a little bit. for that, you're definitely a wolf lean for me.

charu: i have basically no idea how to read you wheeeeeee. i guess if i had to pick anything, i'd give you a slight town lean, but that's about it.

Gradiant: i've said it before, but i think you're being really awkward this game. you're kinda doing the same thing gold stinger is, i think. being very mechanical with your posts, seeming helpful without actually being helpful, etc.

Choof: you're my other towniest read, i think. you've seemed like you're really trying to be helpful and push town in the right direction. you and tiloco are for sure my top town read right now.

Quote:
Old 04-8-2015, 11:20 AM   #400
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
there's not a single mention of lurker in that post
probably worth noting that
yeah that's because i basically felt like none of his posts were noteworthy lmao. i have basically an entirely null read on him right now.

Quote: