. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #23
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack Summer 2012 Released

the song choice is even more diverse than lcp3 and there's minimal japan

should you really complain. this is like my ideal song genre diversity right here, rofl

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 06-21-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #24
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
the song choice is even more diverse than lcp3 and there's minimal japan

should you really complain. this is like my ideal pack diversity right here, rofl
Like el Perdedor

Also, I didn't step touhou in this pack, there's a +1 already :V
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #25
xVaLoRx
MYFUCKINGSOUND
FFR Veteran

3 parts damn
Old 06-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #26
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX

reviews! I'm only reviewing the main charts btw, too lazy to check out the other charts unless if its a collab~ I have to admit though, from what I am playing so far, the files are ****ing fun to play haha.

ryukotsuki (Gpop): Holy shit those mines lmfao. Fun file nonetheless but those mines haha. Nothing else to comment on. 8.5/10

Whore (Xayphon): no comment...lmfao. Reminds me of you Swear Words file from FFRCP3 (in terms of song choice lol)

Where's Bill (mi40): Something that relates to Kill Bill \o/. Grats on having your first files in a pack mi40. Some of the steps are awkward to hit, but eh, the song is catchy and I will be playing this file again. 8/10

What You Got (Lurker): Swag file lurker. Those jacks though haha, still fun to play 8) another file I will definite play more often in the pack. 8.5/10

Weapon (Kommisar): Swag. 9/10

Watch Out part 2 (rparty89): grats on having a file in rparty~ The file actually flows well and holy ****, its actually fun to play, just minor errors here and there but it doesn't affect overall fun factor. Keep making files like this~ 8.25/10

-will continue later-

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #27
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Old 06-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #28
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

are my song choices really that unique
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #29
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

myyyyyy unfortunate erection~

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #30
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayphon View Post
are my song choices really that unique

Btw, enjoying the diversity so far. Mixed bag that should please everyone.
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #31
NeoMasterPie
Forum User

here's to a year of great packs:

hooray

NeoMasterPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #32
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

House of Pleasure got some Latino swag **** yeah latino represent.

Also, Yume your Miracle Rush file crashes my SM5 rofl
Old 06-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #33
Evnoir
_(:3」∠)_
FFR Veteran

omfg, you actually used that Acchi de Kocchi de bg loool

Edit: Is it just me, or does the cdtitle for Emotional Skyscraper not show up?

Last edited by Evnoir; 06-21-2012 at 03:37 PM..
Evnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #34
sticklydude
r.i.p. tiny hippo
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to sticklydude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_f4n View Post
House of Pleasure got some Latino swag **** yeah latino represent.
o/

ps the two spanish files with the ranch bottle as the cd-title are mine
sticklydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #35
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Woo pack

Reviews later. Expect ladder thread sometime today.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #36
TwistedPhoenix
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to TwistedPhoenix

We're in Spooky's right now for anyone who didn't see it.
TwistedPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #37
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evnoir View Post
Edit: Is it just me, or does the cdtitle for Emotional Skyscraper not show up?
that is the one error I screwed up with the pack—I overlooked my own files during the double checking process, loooool. everything else should be fine though

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #38
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

woo, Bynary reviews incoming. I tend to review on the low side, rofl add +2 to everything I say to get what the others would likely rate it, I'm not strict about rating in general as much as I am very strict about files that I rate an 8 or above. Don't rage too hard, I consider anything at around 6 and above to be a good/fun file. 8)

FFR Community Pack Summer 2012 Edition Reviews (A-D)

24th Century Boy (LegendaryHawk): I played the Heavy chart. Honestly this chart didn't feel very accurate: it seemed like several sounds that should have been accentuated weren't, and some of the jnotes (like the 16th-freeze stuff towards the end, the first set of 24th trills and the ending 32nds) didn't seem accurate or fit the song. This was mildly enjoyable but not something I'd play more than once or twice. 4.5/10

532nm (Zelda-YEH): I played the Oni chart. I didn't think this was a bad simfile overall, there were a few parts I would have layered differently (like the jumptrill before ther slowdown and the ending, I would have stepped that as full jumpstream owing to the fact that it's the final part of the song), but that's more subjective. Not too bad of a chart, though it's personally not my cup of tea, and somewhat generic IMO (only 16ths). 5.5/10

Abstract Art v2 (wc & ferrari): I played Ferrari's chart, mostly out of curiosity with that he came up with. I actually found this pretty enjoyable - it seemed that there were a few inconsistencies with the usage of jumps and jacks but I found this to be an enjoyable file, and certainly not the chaotic mess of color notes and random bpm changes the first one was (courtesy of wc hehe). I'd say 6/10.

Acchi de Kocchi de (plopadop): Okay...I'm going to say that I liked the 32nd swing parts of this file - it gave it a unique flavor. But dude, WHY DID YOU NOT CUT THIS SONG. I really don't like judging files based on the song choice, but this got so grating after the copy/pasted stuff came in. This song really should have been cut after the two minute mark or so, and it would have left a more favorable impression. But with that and the dumb holdstream...sorry, I didn't enjoy this at all. 3/10

Activation Synthesis Theory (Bynary Fission): One of my own simfiles. There are a few things I'd change about this in hindsight but I still think this is a pretty cool file. 8) NA/10

Advent of Purinpu! Satan-sama (Scylaax): Holy crap, I was actually going to step this in the future, haha. I played the Heavy chart, and I actually thought it was a lot of fun! Just enough of a scoring factor to make it replayable, yet not so much that it becomes a dump. That intro with the drums was hella fun btw. Thanks for stepping the best version of this song btw. 7/10

AVALON (leonid): I played Standard (I have to assume Heavy is really gay :<). Interesting song choice - very atmospheric. I personally would have layered this a bit heavier but I did like the fact that you shortened the holds - I hate hold-rape songs more than anything else. >_> Not much else to say on this since it is obviously a very simple chart. 5.5/10

Battlefield (rog): I played Oni. Dude....dubstep? Really? The intro made it seem like it might be kinda cool but as soon as it went into that hold-**** jack shit that repeated over and over, no. This is why people don't play dubstep. 2/10

BattleJam (rog): Okay, this was much more tolerable than ****ing Battlefield. I actually found this to be pretty fun (I played on c-mod, obviously). I personally would have done the gimmicks way differently (based on how my life bar was moving), but this is definitely replayable, haha. 6/10

Bent Choral (rog): I played Heavy. And I'm just going to say, I INSTANTLY thought of the intro to Ketsarku Mozgalom when I heard the beginning to this song, haha. Very simple chart, it was moderately enjoyable for me though I'm sure simplicity had to do with the fact that it was the easier chart. I thought the ending was dragged out, but other than that I have little else to say. 5/10

Bingo Highway (bmah): I played Heavy. Hard pain, lmao. Pretty well-crafted, though too hard to be fun haha. I also felt a few of the jumpy parts were out of place (mostly that one dump part) and the copy/paste was lazy but this is a pretty awesome boss file. You sure like kirby music, don't you? 6/10

Bonamania (Profraine): I played heavy. lol this song, but honestly I thought it was insanely generic really, aside from the occasional green-note stuff it was just straight 16ths without any challenge factor. 4/10

Breaking Through the Gate (wc): I played Heavy. NOBUO UEMATSU. <3 Killer song choice - nice short file and has enough scoring stuff to keep you on your feet. 7/10

buki (Zelda-YEH): I played Oni. Tough file, those jacks argh. :X I like that climax towards the end, definitely gave the file an awesome finish. Good song choice too, this song makes me think of Nightmare from ODI2. 6.5/10

Cadaver Anatomy - Extraction of Viscera (Charlo): I played Standard. Wicked scoring file, this did not bore me at all - thank god that squealing noise or whatever the **** that was wasn't too prevalent lmao. This was really fun, a bit repetitive but I would definitely play this again. 7/10

Centipede (rog): I played Heavy. A few parts seemed interesting, but the copy/pasted repetitive sections...dude, if you're gonna step dubstep, at least try and vary up the steps in each repetition. 3.5/10

Charging Swarm of Mousketeers (AlexDest): Already playtested this for you so you know what I think about this. 8)

Checking you Out (mi40): I played Heavy. Pretty fun and enjoyable file - that color note bit towards the end is designed to wreck your AAA rofl. Fun file - I'd play this again. 6.5/10

Chronon (Antronach): I played Heavy. Dude, cool song choice. I REALLY liked this - the patterns were interesting and varied, the song choice was neat, the patters were fun...awesome file, this is a file I'd play repeatedly, that's for damn sure. 7.5/10

Come On (eastsideman09): Wow, I am SO glad I didn't play this on x-mod lmao. Seriously fun file dude, though I wish you'd layered in a bit more stuff (like that one section with the swing). But this is still pretty awesome. 6.5/10

Couple Breaking (LegendaryHawk): I played Oni. This was just a bunch of generic jumpstream (I think was copy/pasted too) that didn't even fit the music at points. Wouldn't play again. 3.5/10

Divided By Three (Bynary Fission): My own file. UEMP was basically an ignored pack...so I submitted it here with a few minor changes/fixes. NA/10

DON'T WAKE ME FROM THIS DREAM (2010 Summer Edition) (bmah): I played Heavy (inadvertently, I was writing a review for another song and got sucked into this). I was shocked to see that you made this...it's such an awful file. Repetitive, boring, and filled with really stupid freezes for like 90% of the file. No, no, no. Bad song choice too. 2.5/10

------------------

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 06-21-2012 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Fixing typos/formatting errors
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #39
FFR4EVA_00
FFR Player

don't play my file it's some stupid unplayable bullshit that i made in 2 hours and gd accepted because he doesn't give a **** about making decent packs
Old 06-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #40
leonid
I am leonid
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

you are supposed to play the main chart (heavy) bynary >_>

Proud member of Team No
leonid is offline   Reply With Quote