Old 11-8-2015, 11:23 AM   #261
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CXLIII: SK Loses Again Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
rzr rolled mafia several times in a row so far and I have it in the back of my mind that he shouldn't be mafia in this game however he might have Jrodd syndrome and roll mafia 10+ games in a row so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah so surprisingly this thinking is actually kinda legitimate in some ways because I once did a brief back-of-the-napkin statistical analysis of the number of times I rolled wolf compared to a normal distribution of wolf rolls and the difference was obscene (between normal distribution and the reality) so like host-bias-factors are a total fucking thing on this site. I don't believe any of them actually use random.org anymore.
Old 11-8-2015, 11:27 AM   #262
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
admittedly i actually haven't done any D0 shennanigans in like 4 games or something (that's like, a couple months?!?!?!) so i'm feeling the trigger finger itch a little bit
Weird letters to have had typed by your fingers
Old 11-8-2015, 11:30 AM   #263
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Bitch View Post
yo its me rzr my girl is in profile chat talkin so I don't wanna log her out, just letting you guys know I'm here and catching up now
Intuition and snap judgment entirely on my part, but I find this oddly human
Old 11-8-2015, 11:31 AM   #264
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Weird letters to have had typed by your fingers
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-8-2015, 11:34 AM   #265
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
still a red flag.

no lynching one day, (assuming there's exactly 1 killing power in the setup) will leave us at 12 tomorrow. assuming we continue to normally lynch, game gets to final 4, instead of final 3. 100% useless, and lynching someone provides a (somewhat) town steered information get. We get flips, and that breeds connections and shit.

a.k.a. zenith still is a fuck
This is a perennial TWG logic problem that has never found a wolf, move on please
Old 11-8-2015, 11:36 AM   #266
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Despite the existence of idiots we are in no uncertain terms going to lynch someone today.
Old 11-8-2015, 11:41 AM   #267
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
this is pretty standard, the real question is what % of those posts have good content
The percentage of posts that have good content are the percentage of posts that have votes in them, generally. I'm self aware, I know I haven't voted yet but that is pretty much always true as a rule. Still finishing up my read thru the thread.
Old 11-8-2015, 11:42 AM   #268
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

on page 9, so here's the first half of a big ass post

Quote:
which leads me to this point:
"oh hey the past bajillion C9++s have had serial killers, there must not be one right now" don't think like this pls
can't remember if I quoted this but I think it's an interesting post coming from yoshl

Quote:
this was the next thing i was going to say so roundbox is true mason bro, sorry backpank you're too late to the party
could be bussing

Quote:
also people need to get the fuck off of invisible because it's dumb as shit and i hate having to say this every single game
why is this such a large deal to you

Quote:
seeing as you're one of the poopholes that are on invisible, and are currently refusing to get off of it, i'd say that zenith is a very good initial place to leave a vote in my eyes
angleshooting

Quote:
I play for the game and my alignment victory, even if that means arguing with townies as a townie and arguing with wolves as a wolf
worded weirdly

Quote:
why wouldn't you get off of invisible? it helps town because there's more information out there. Why do you need to hide the fact that you're viewing the thread?
this question is dumb as fuck

at this point, I just really fucking hate zenith's and yoshl's reactions because they're childish. yoshl may be the scummier one here, but I haven't played with yoshl in a while either so I'm not very strong on a scumtell with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
YoshL's really aggressive right off the bat
Quote:
YoshL you're being sloppy
note that these two posts were two minutes apart

I agree that yoshl is being sloppy and zenith seems to be the towniier in this interaction. but answer this for me: for someone who has mostly fluff posts during the zenith/yoshl shit, were you actually paying attention? if so, then why didn't you interject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Bitch View Post
He acted the same when he subbed I last game as VT. Personally, I don't see Zenith or Yosh giving much to go off, just butting heads. If anything, I'd rather see where Zenith goes with this, though having played as his wolf partner I'm not getting that vibe yet either.
DBP, I didn't even realize you were playing this game lol, I thought they were just fucking around
weird that you would choose to direct your thoughts on zenith and yoshl to someone who is not either zenith nor yoshl

Quote:
YoshL and I can literally do this the entire game so long as we both live and that's probably the shittiest part about us two playing together.
you can also stop interacting with him, and focus your efforts elsewhere

Quote:
do i ever do this
have i ever remained tunneled onto someone for an entire phase
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ASDGHFJKGAKJSHDGF

Quote:
I'm getting a bit too distracted at the moment to continue this confrontation YoshL so I'll be back if you still want to butt heads some more for your satisfaction.
slank

Quote:
Yeah I know

but I still don't care about red flags at the moment
justifying slank

Quote:
because i wanted to say the same thing prior to the game, as well as the serial killer thing
you would have gotten shit for it

Quote:
this is just like making useless claims about setup speculation

the sentiment is true -- we shouldn't be talking about setup because that's "easy points"

but that too seems like "easy points"
already stated by numerous people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I forgot to look at the setup and his post made me look at the setup so there's that
you're either a vt or a wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
I refuse to. As a wolf it was easier to maintain, I wanna throw a vote now to spark something and if I were to, it'd be on roundbox. But I told the guys in the livetwg I will forever go out of my way to avoid voting if I can, regardless of my role.
hate this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Hey zenith, what happened to this??
nice ping
ironically it looks like yoshl dipped out around this post

Quote:
If I recall, the only time I did vote was to save my skin by voting bunny last game. I did state if I were to it'd be geared towards roundbox. And will elaborate if it seems my 2 cents is worth it
stop with the baiting, if you're going to throw finger of suspicion on someone, then do it with some fucking conviction

Quote:
Personally, I do not like to vote because of the wolf rush, and because it screws with the way I analyze player interactions. Again, this was all stated in the livechat, just getting you guys hip
wolves almost never rush on d0, especially not in a semi-closed setup such as C9++

Quote:
You know what.

I just remembered something useful specifically for this phase.

No One

I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I would very much like to absorb this d0 phase and not lynch anyone because it helps everyone in this game for a phase (with obvious checks and balances about this).
absolutely fucking not

Quote:
DBP, I would respectfully disagree. Though, in terms of the events so far, if I were to place a vote it would not be viable and I don't want to give anyone the chance to run with my thoughts until I form them properly and address them. True, my only power is my vote. That vote, currently, is moot. And if everyone rushed yosh or Zenith right now, I would not be voting. Don't believe in insta, seems too easy to give the game away
I'm reading this of an explicit statement of you trying to build a case to mislynch someone

Quote:
Then perhaps later I will place a vote. Rather than you guys asking me why I don't vote, why don't we address who we would vote for
sure: who would you vote for? you said roundbox and I can kinda understand that, but who else would you vote

Quote:
still a red flag.

no lynching one day, etc etc
glad to see you calmed dow-

Quote:
a.k.a. zenith still is a fuck
FUCK
Old 11-8-2015, 11:44 AM   #269
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Uhh I didn't read that yet but choof is probably human
Old 11-8-2015, 11:47 AM   #270
choof
Banned

oop, found something

Quote:
This I will agree with, and that's why I was close to tossing a vote on roundbox to see his reaction. [b]But I'm not a fan of random votes[b], and if I ever do you can see it will have been a safety to avoid a phantom.
Quote:
If I recall, the only time I did vote was to save my skin by voting bunny last game. I did state if I were to it'd be geared towards roundbox. And will elaborate if it seems my 2 cents is worth it
rzr

these two bolded sections are direct contradictions
Old 11-8-2015, 11:48 AM   #271
choof
Banned

Quote:
And yet, plop, who here has disappeared? Roundbox.
Simply put, I find his tone very strong at game start. It bothers me since he usually seems to watch more at first. And I would tend to say just based on the dicking around between him and yosh, that there is some alignment there between them. So, if I have to bold his name and color it red to get his attention, than it seems I'm not the one not doing my job lol
this is even more of a contradiction: nothing about this is random
if you have an inkling of a read on roundbox, then why would it be a random vote?
Old 11-8-2015, 11:52 AM   #272
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
I want V to come in here and yell at me.
Uhhhhhhhhh why do you want that? Are you like a masochist or someone who likes pain? Are you suffering from cognitive dissonance that you hope I can solve? Right now I have a good feeling about you being human but at the same time stop being fuckin' weird bro.
Old 11-8-2015, 11:56 AM   #273
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Even if every other host did that, I would bet my life that sunfan doesn't.
I respect your intelligence a lot so my hope is you actually have a good line of thinking to convince me of this sentence's truth.
Old 11-8-2015, 11:59 AM   #274
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

I feel pretty good about killing ymia today but let's talk about it for a bit.
Old 11-8-2015, 12:01 PM   #275
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

I could tell you my thoughts verbatim, but you could also iso his posting history to see the complete works of YMIA. If you do that, I'd like to be convinced about why his behavior doesn't seem wholly neutral and detached compared to others.
Old 11-8-2015, 12:05 PM   #276
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Okay so I feel like choof is human but I also don't trust choof's reads at fucking all he feels like he's swinging on a hinge or something idk usually I come up with better imagery to articulate myself colorfully but it's 10AM and I'm daydrunk
Old 11-8-2015, 12:06 PM   #277
choof
Banned

Quote:
yeah, that's why I was about to post it. I actually had his name in bold and was clicking the red color when I remembered my conversation in livechat and I want to be true to what I said.
That said, it's true not much can be found here on d0, especially in a mystery game. I'd prefer to watch than poke at it, but it's just me. I'm not as good as the back-and-forth as others here.
awful awful awful
if you're not scum, you are playing so badly it's almost unforgivable
there may be a world where rzr and roundbox are both wolves

Quote:
@Zenith & AA:
I think I stated my concerns. Out of the 3 people who I would have flags raised for (yosh, Zenith, roundbox) the most null to me is Yosh. Zenith doesn't seem promising, but where I'm coming from is the beginning of the thread where they seemed to meld on plop. I KNOW THIS WAS JOKING that's my concern. I see it, thus far, as either Zenith is a wolf and Yosh is super town, putting roundbox as null, or Zenith is human and roundbox/yosh are scummy
let me see if I can discern anything from this post
you have two scenarios posed here: zenith as wolf, yosh as town, and roundbox as null. then you have zenith as town, yosh as wolf and roundbox as wolf.
so you flip the reads on both yosh and zenith, but your read on roundbox stays roughly the same?
this feels like you're just covering your tracks for later on if there is a mislynch in between yosh/zenith, or if one of them get nightkilled; you could easily come back to this post and try to get the other one mislynched.

Quote:
1. I know, I'm starving but I haven't been able to put down any food since I stopped drinking ):
not game related, just wanna say good job on trying to stay sober !!

Quote:
nice
Quote:
misdirection
Quote:
bro
br0o0o00o0

Quote:
I've said this 50 times, I'm trying to maintain an all-across-the-board meta, so if you can read me differently now than I am not doing my job correctly haha
forcing self-awareness

Quote:
I'll show you defensive!!
Quote:
Considering making this my signature.
Quote:
como este?
Quote:
My tourettes does that too lol
the conversations shifted away from rzr's lack of voting so he's now free to post fluff content

wow look at how fucking bad pages 12-14 are

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
big post
white noise incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Bit of silliness going on it seems, typical Zenith cheesecakery to take over Red Blaster as the cheesecake of TWG :/ Btw Red Blaster, even if I disagree in having you back, welcome back.

Not gonna post up for long but gut is le an ing towards Zenith as one to pin my vote on but still, gonna digest the info some more.

And Zenith, I think what Xel meant when he said thay rzr dipped his hands in you, I think that he meant that rzr was just trying to get minor town points in regurgitating info via the setup (correct me if I'm wrong Xel).

But in what I'm seeing after skimming through 14 pages with the intaction between Zenith and YoshL is that Zenith is trying poorly gauge Yosh out with mediocre bait to lure him out and claiming the "test the waters out on D0" kind of thing (which to be fair, it is poorly made, sorry Zenith :/)

And hi Kevin o/
please make better posts
please make an effort this game

everything after this post up until now-ish is mostly fluff and I didn't gather much from it
Old 11-8-2015, 12:07 PM   #278
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
One time in a deadchat I was talking to sunfan and yoshl about how I didn't think jrodd would be scum for the 9th time or whatever it was because the host would have mercy and reroll right away. Sunfan said no no no that should never ever happen and explained why.
Okay that's an actually legit reason and also thank you that legitimately changes the way I'm going to play this game.
Old 11-8-2015, 12:10 PM   #279
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Okay so I feel like choof is human but I also don't trust choof's reads at fucking all he feels like he's swinging on a hinge or something idk usually I come up with better imagery to articulate myself colorfully but it's 10AM and I'm daydrunk
swinging on a hinge how
the following are reflected in my posts:

zenith is probably town
yoshl is scummier than zenith but also townie
roundbox's point was weird to bring up, he's null
rzr is wishy-washy and I believe he is a good candidate for a lynch today, so far
argakiayase hasn't posted much, but I think the post that I quoted was a strong town slip or a strong wolf slip
dapackback is truly null

everyone else is mostly null

however I will say that ymia's decision to post while drunk might have come from a town. in my experience with him, he's not reckless; I don't think he would post when he's likely to be more open
Old 11-8-2015, 12:11 PM   #280
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

No one else see the bland neutrality the looks like woof that I do in YMIA? It literally popped out to me as I read through the thread.