Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

charu if I tell everyone to look at you if I get nk'd would you be intimidated
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 01:55 PM   #222
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Really Zenith? Checking & leaving thread? Please I know you saw my post.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 01:56 PM   #223
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
charu if I tell everyone to look at you if I get nk'd would you be intimidated
Nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 02:01 PM   #224
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I actually didn't read that post GS until now lmao

I'm about to post my reads list so far and hopefully it'll explain some things or at least proving that I'm just a VT.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 02:06 PM   #225
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Holy shit this site, I'm getting so fed up with it.

I'm not going to have a good time if this keeps up. This slowness has been happening for a full week now and it's still doing it. Jesus

Maybe that's telling me I refresh an active thread too much, idk, it's really annoying, FUCK.
I dunno man, I feel the same way. I'm actually regretting joining this game because it's just so annoying to play with all of the lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Goldstinger is cool
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Old 04-7-2015, 02:10 PM   #226
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I'm about to post my reads list so far and hopefully it'll explain some things or at least proving that I'm just a VT.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-7-2015, 02:22 PM   #227
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I actually did not like GS's reads list there. He had all but 3 people in the game as town but still was unwilling to call anyone mafia. Seems like he is trying to appeal to people

I hadn't even considered riot not claiming today but I guess it makes sense. At best a role lives through the night and at worst he is mafia and whoever has to counterclaim him can at least give some info (aside from finding a mafia). That being said I would say that it is pretty likely that he is town because the mafia willingly trading one of their own for a pr isn't very good.

Lurker is probably town. He was pretty snarky in the last game and early in this game but he decided to stay serious and even get a reads list now that we are finally being active. I think that as mafia he has no reason to step outside of what is expected of him in a time where pressure is going all over the place while staying pretty strongly off of him.

I am going to be going home from school so I will finish my ideas later (maybe)
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 02:22 PM   #228
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I actually did not like GS's reads list there. He had all but 3 people in the game as town but still was unwilling to call anyone mafia. Seems like he is trying to appeal to people

I hadn't even considered riot not claiming today but I guess it makes sense. At best a role lives through the night and at worst he is mafia and whoever has to counterclaim him can at least give some info (aside from finding a mafia). That being said I would say that it is pretty likely that he is town because the mafia willingly trading one of their own for a pr isn't very good.

Lurker is probably town. He was pretty snarky in the last game and early in this game but he decided to stay serious and even get a reads list now that we are finally being active. I think that as mafia he has no reason to step outside of what is expected of him in a time where pressure is going all over the place while staying pretty strongly off of him.

I am going to be going home from school so I will finish my ideas later (maybe)
Old 04-7-2015, 02:29 PM   #229
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda

I'm just glad to see Goldstinger putting in somewhat of an effort his first game.
Gradiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 02:30 PM   #230
Gradiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
That being said I would say that it is pretty likely that he is town because the mafia willingly trading one of their own for a pr isn't very good.
Unless the mafia that is getting traded is generally useless.
Old 04-7-2015, 02:36 PM   #231
Gradiant

Quote:
Seems like he is trying to appeal to people

I hadn't even considered riot not claiming today but I guess it makes sense.
1) He's new.

2) Obviously it makes sense. If he is not lying about being a PR and he does claim his exact role, he is either dead in the night or his role is now useless. Dumbfounding to think that anybody would originally think a full claim this early is a good idea.
Old 04-7-2015, 02:41 PM   #232
choof
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Unless the mafia that is getting traded is generally useless.
we have two vanilla wolves
with wolves only being able to talk during the night we probably won't see anything orchestrated until tomorrow, unless the wolves have played together and are mind melding

it may be worth looking at what wolf team we're up against, not who
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-7-2015, 02:52 PM   #233
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I actually got a ride home so that was super fast.
Anways @Gradiant the reason I hadn't considered it was because I am used to non-role flip, night start games where it is always better to claim your role if you have already claimed you have one. Obviously with role flips and a day start you would play differently.

I don't really like zenith because of a couple of odd posts he has made so far (the only one I remember right now is regarding choof and riot but I am pretty sure there were other ones I can't remember atm) but he is about to post a reads list so meh

I still don't even have tentative reads on Gradient or CK so some more formulated reads from you guys would be nice. If either of you already posted a reads list and I don't remember just tell me I am wrong but it's not worth loading pages for 10 minutes to find out
Old 04-7-2015, 02:52 PM   #234
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I actually got a ride home so that was super fast.
Anways @Gradiant the reason I hadn't considered it was because I am used to non-role flip, night start games where it is always better to claim your role if you have already claimed you have one. Obviously with role flips and a day start you would play differently.

I don't really like zenith because of a couple of odd posts he has made so far (the only one I remember right now is regarding choof and riot but I am pretty sure there were other ones I can't remember atm) but he is about to post a reads list so meh

I still don't even have tentative reads on Gradient or CK so some more formulated reads from you guys would be nice. If either of you already posted a reads list and I don't remember just tell me I am wrong but it's not worth loading pages for 10 minutes to find out
Old 04-7-2015, 02:52 PM   #235
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I'm not quoting posts but if you want reference then check the players post count and my reads are going from bottom to top in order.

1) Lurker - Null-Green

Read his reads list, can't really say much about it besides the fact that some of those are true but I'm puzzled by his reaction to GS rolehunting. Went along with choof v Riot by saying Riot is being baited and then stopped. I wouldn't be surprised if lurker keeps a vote on Riot because of this.

2) Cold Kitten - Green

Her posts so far have been really townworthy. I agree with her on the fact that Riot's recent posts are definitely wolfworthy. Pretty solid feeling that she is definitely a VT.

3) Zenith - das me

Claimed VT but has lurked because of FFR Speed >_>

4) Riotpolice - Red

First posts were shitposting besides very poor votes on Gradiant/ColdKitten. After voting, the next 10-15 posts were all very poor shitposts that honestly shouldn't exist. The posts after that were in retaliation to choof when he lolclaimed a role that isn't even in this setup. Claimed to ignore Charu which honestly is a bad idea even if Charu happens to be a wolf because Charu is Charu and if he isn't a wolf, he will be fearkilled. He ACTUALLY reads choof as null-red and null-green after him going hard on Riot. Riot wanted my opinion on choof even after that semi-read I did on the both of them. The absolute wolfiest thing I see out of Riot is the fact he said he would "reveal PR before EoD" and then posted "i am town hue".

5) Tiloco - Green

I honestly thought this was a new player but seeing the first posts from this guy he went full serious mode and is attempting to lead town which is why I'm ruling him as town for now but I'm unclear about him still. He almost seems positive that Riot is indeed a PR.

6) gold stinger - Green

New to the game so I don't take any confused posts of his with seriousness as in being able to read it and determine which side he seems to be more inclined on. I definitely do not want him to die so that he can get a feel of how the later phases are; as it gets really serious because town is obviously trying their hardest to win.

7) Charu - Entirely Null

The reason I am reading Charu as entirely Null is because honestly two things (hue). One is that if there is any player I've read more about on FFR TWG, it's Charu. He is one hella crazy Wolf as well as an ever crazier townie but his posts are all worthy of reading because his shitposts are readable in the sense that there's actually meaning behind it. If he is a wolf, town is fucked. If he is a townie, then he is going to get fearkilled.

8) Gradiant - Null

He knows Charu's meta. He seems more of a town with his posts v Riot and the fact that claiming in Day One without protection is astoundingly absurd. I can see Gradiant taking advantage of the situation but I still read him more as town than wolf but he is unclear in my eyes.

9) Choof - Green

Definitely green for taking initiative on finding a wolf and with Riot posting nothing but wolfy posts I think it's pretty safe to say he's town. Also I have given up on trying to read separate posts from everyone because FFR is way too slow and it's aggravating.

I'm more focused on first wolf for now than finding another more wolfy person as of right now.

Old 04-7-2015, 02:52 PM   #236
gold stinger

Quote:
If I had to make a 100% call I couldn't, just simply because there isn't enough evidence, that's just the way I work. I won't make a 100% call unless I have some sort of bulletproof evidence, which from the looks of it never happens unless someone slips up.

To each their own though. Maybe you just don't like it because I didn't profile you well enough in it, and it feels like I kept it from you. Honestly, I still haven't a clue at where I'd consider you. Maybe alongside Gradiant.

If I was forced to point fingers at people I'd point fingers at riot, Zenith, and possibly CK. (gut instinct Charu, .-.)

I don't like people who are too quiet. Just feels like they're trying to avoid catching themselves onto suspicion in words.

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-7-2015, 02:53 PM   #237
gold stinger

Quote:
If I had to make a 100% call I couldn't, just simply because there isn't enough evidence, that's just the way I work. I won't make a 100% call unless I have some sort of bulletproof evidence, which from the looks of it never happens unless someone slips up.

To each their own though. Maybe you just don't like it because I didn't profile you well enough in it, and it feels like I kept it from you. Honestly, I still haven't a clue at where I'd consider you. Maybe alongside Gradiant.

If I was forced to point fingers at people I'd point fingers at riot, Zenith, and possibly CK. (gut instinct Charu, .-.)

I don't like people who are too quiet. Just feels like they're trying to avoid catching themselves onto suspicion in words.

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-7-2015, 02:53 PM   #238
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
we have two vanilla wolves
with wolves only being able to talk during the night we probably won't see anything orchestrated until tomorrow, unless the wolves have played together and are mind melding

it may be worth looking at what wolf team we're up against, not who
I have no idea what you mean here
Old 04-7-2015, 02:56 PM   #239
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Oh god really, I have GS, Tiloco, Charu (vote), and someone else pointing fingers at me.

This is just like last game where I spend the rest of the day to sound legit and try not to get mislynched although I do consider myself in every game I play the best mislynch because I provide a lot of information apparently

Old 04-7-2015, 03:01 PM   #240
gold stinger

It's not that - it's how much you refer to yourself as a townie. You've made it clear that EoD is the most important time for you because you're a townie. You've also stated that you wanted to post your reads as a way to prove to everyone that you're a townie. The claim sounds pretty much fabricated at this point.

- Tosh 2014