Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2005, 10:52 AM   #41
dancingmaniac3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dancingmaniac3
Default RE: I

guess what. im going to the dentist right NOW. im leaving in like 5 seconds. this sucks. be back with a cut up mouth.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:01 AM   #42
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Tank101

Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee's...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn't die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

Greatest quote ever.

Oh, and I have no dentist problems. I've never had a cavity, and I also never really floss. Why? I dunno.
Tank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:45 PM   #43
180digi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 180digi

My dentist is pretty cool, he's from India. I almost never get my gums and stuff cut up after going to the dentist, but what I hate is when they have to put those things in your mouth inbetween your tounge and your teeth so they can take x-rays. Sometimes I choke on them.

As for bees, i'm sort of afraid of them to a point, especially the big bumblebees, even though those are the least likely to sting you for no reason. However, EB is right in that if you just act naturally, they won't have a reason to believe you're up to something and they won't bother you. A bee usually won't sting you because when they do, it rips out their insides, so they'll die. That means they'll only sting you if youre threatening their hive or something. Unless of course they are one of those wasps/yellowjackets/whichever are the ones that dont die when they sting you.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #44
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I just went this morning. Everything's fine...I just need to wear my retainers =D

I have to go back in January to get two molars sealed though. SWEET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:30 PM   #45
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

In my naer 19 years of life on this planet, I have yet to have any problems with my teeth. Well, aside from the fact I need to get my wisdom teeth removed in like a month. But I still havn't had cavities or anything of the sort. I brush my teeth twice a day and floss sometimes.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:21 PM   #46
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 07:43 PM   #47
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to lord_carbo
Default Re: RE: I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank101
Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee's...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn't die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.
That sounds like some book I read in 3rd grade, except: the guy was allergic to bees, he got stung, he died, there was no river, I don't think there was a hill, and I don't think he tried to kill the bee. Very similar indeed.
Old 01-5-2006, 03:12 PM   #48
Spider_Bacon
FFR Player

my dentist isnt that bad its just that his novacane (the stuff that he numbs my teeth with) sucks
and the last time i vistited him he didnt even numb me.its probably because he was just putting this cap thing on one of my chipped teeth ( i chipped my tooth the front incisor on the left while jumping on a tramp. i was doing a frontflip and when i landed i slipped and well four of my teeth went through my tounge and when my inscisor went through it hit a bottom tooth it chipped ) there was a lot of blood.anyway back to my dentist. when he was fixing my tooth he had to grind it down and it hurt real bad. then he formed the other part of my tooth with this weird stuff and it was kool but it hurt like a @&#^$!

Spider_Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2006, 03:26 PM   #49
purplepopcorn
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to purplepopcorn

I've had so much laughing gas i threw up.

luckily i don't remember it too much..
purplepopcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2006, 03:32 PM   #50
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

Quote:
there was this bee. i hate bee's...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn't die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.
rofl, that happened to me once.

Except river = ditch and bee = some dude playing tag
Old 01-5-2006, 04:00 PM   #51
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: RE: I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles essentially wrote
there was this dude playing tag. i hate dudes playing tag...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn't die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the ditch.
You sick, sick man.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2006, 08:10 PM   #52
Spider_Bacon
FFR Player

I HATE WHEN THE DENTIST MAKES ME BLEED

Spider_Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-6-2006, 12:42 AM   #53
Rediahs
FFR Player

Ok... I'm like, the opposite of most of you.

I brush every day, at least, and when I was younger I brushed even more, but nowadays I find that I get so lazy and don't brush enough. I also floss often - not every day, because I find that it doesn't do anything. There's nothing there. I have to wait a couple of days for there to even be anything stuck to my teeth that needs to be flossed out.

Anyway. Even though I brushed at least twice a day, I still got 4+ fillings (can't be bothered to check in my mouth) and you know that sensodyne toothpaste that helps your teeth not feel sensitive to heat? Doesn't work for me. I guess I just have really thin enamel or something. It really sucks. I just got my wisdom teeth in like, two years ago, and I guess they have cavities on the surface already because if I poke around at them, they hurt.

Every time I get a filling I ask teh dentist "how can I avoid this?" and he says some stuff like don't drink orange juice and I'm like wtf I really don't want to get cavities but it's like they just HAPPEN no matter what I do, no matter how I brush... my brushing habits seem to have zero effect on my cavities.

But at the same time I LOVE my dentist, he is very gentle on my teeth and treats me really well, doesn't hurt. Nothing he does hurts. He's old and I guess maybe that's why - he's experienced. I didn't realize how much I loved him until there was a younger guy filling in for him. Coincidentally, it just happened to be a day that I had to get some teeth pulled (orthodontic work - my jaw's too small). Anyway, so he's pumping in the stuff that numbs your mouth, and everythng goes fine on the bottom. Then as he pushes it into the top, I feel a BLINDING pinching pain. I freak out, cry out, and sit up, forcing him to take the needle out, and just sit breathing for awhile. Then I lay back down because I'm feeling sick and I refuse to have anything more done that day. My cheek is all numb but I just don't fucking care, there was no way I was getting anything more done by that guy. He told me some stuff like oh, the skin in the roof of your mouth is very thin, and full of veins, and I must have hit one, and I don't know if I believe him. I think he just sucks.

So I came back next time and it was the same guy, and I was scared as hell - but I did get two teeth removed. I struggled through not punching him that day.

The next time I came in to get the last two removed, it was my regular dentist, and nothing spectacular happened at all. Nothing hurt, nothing was uncomfortable, and I felt so incredibly at ease.

That is why I love my dentist. He has never caused me any pain. This makes me feel comfortable.

What, you guys have dentists that make you bleed? That's like... insane, to me. If my dentist made me bleed I'd walk out. If he hurt me I'd walk out. I'd find a different dentist. Really, you guys should not put up with crappy dentists. Complain. Really. It doesn't need to happen and it isn't normal. I have NEVER once been hurt by my dentist in ANY way... the worst thing that happens is my mouth has to stretch open wide and my jaw gets tired. Bleeding? poking? I mean sure my dentist pokes around at my mouth but it never hurts.

Actually... it DOES hurt when he pokes at cavities and asks "does this hurt?" but I think it's kind of necessary, to find the cavity and all.