By credibility I guess I mean "specialness"

Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com
Schrammbledeggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2005, 08:26 PM   #22
MonkeyFoo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: I

Mmm, sex. It's just a fad, you'll buy all this sex merchandise, and then when it goes out of fasion in a few months, you'll be sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrammbledeggs
A lot of people don't realize that it is a well known established fact that the male species as a whole has an innate desire to reproduce and spread their seed.
Hey, I realize that. You're forgetting the men. We realize that often. You should probably be saying something like, "t3h ladies don't realize that it's a darwinian urge." And you should be saying, "t3h ladies should give in to that darwinian urge too."

If I wasn't lazy, I'd write a parody of this.
Old 12-6-2005, 09:33 PM   #23
Schrammbledeggs
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

I'm pretty sure saying t3h ladies would get me nowhere.

Old 12-6-2005, 11:03 PM   #24
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

i think everyone in this thread but jewpin could benefit from watching r-kelly's trapped in the closet 5 or 10 times.
Old 12-6-2005, 11:21 PM   #25
Rediahs
FFR Player

I'd spew a big long rant, but I'm too tired and I can't manage to put a few sentences together coherently. So I'll just say that sex is good, EVERYONE yes EVERYONE SHOULD masturbate (it's good for you, relaxing, and can curb your sexual desire. got lots of other benfits too.), and your preferences regarding sex (I don't mean sexual orientation, I mean your preferences) are your own, and if you come down with AIDS from doing too many people, it's your problem and the problem of those people you did.

In an ideal world, everyone would have no more than 3 partners in their lives, preferably only two or one. But the world is a big place, and people get in with the wrong people, or they're just stupid and do whatever they want. But hey, ruin your life - it's only yours.
Old 12-7-2005, 07:57 AM   #26
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rediahs
In an ideal world, everyone would have no more than 3 partners in their lives, preferably only two or one.
I'm interested in how you came up with this number. It seems to be a personal preference, as you mentioned earlier. What about people who are polyamorous, and have more partners than that, often at one time in their lives rather than all throughout? In an ideal world, do their preferences not matter? I don't think you can put a cap on how many partners EVERYONE would have in an ideal world. It's a personal choice--your ideal world is not everyone's ideal.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
whorlichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-7-2005, 01:34 PM   #27
killacrip
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

ive had like 12 and im only 13, thts one for every year of my life, apart from when i was 1. also i think that women are alot more uptight when it comes to cheating, im allways paranoid of my girl but i dnt do anything about it because i trust her and always think of it like this: U were the first one she chose and U will be the last one she thinks of when u or her ends the relationship and U will be the main thing shell worry about. Also if were saying that women are alot more uptight when it comes to that then maybe we should take a look at how we (as men) deal with these situations coz we could be letting some serious stuff pass.
Old 12-7-2005, 03:11 PM   #28
Rediahs
FFR Player

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacrip
some stuff
I'm sorry, was that english?

By the way, if you had 12 sexual partners by the time you are 13, I am quite sorry for you.

If you had 12 girlfriends and all you did was kiss lightly on the cheek - that's not a "partner". A "partner" is someone that you do intimate things with, or that you've been with for a long time...
Old 12-7-2005, 03:21 PM   #29
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

Quote:
Quote:
some stuff
I'm sorry, was that english?

By the way, if you had 12 sexual partners by the time you are 13, I am quite sorry for you.

If you had 12 girlfriends and all you did was kiss lightly on the cheek - that's not a "partner". A "partner" is someone that you do intimate things with, or that you've been with for a long time...
}

Well said.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-7-2005, 03:54 PM   #30
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
ive had like 12 and im only 13, thts one for every year of my life, apart from when i was 1. also i think that women are alot more uptight when it comes to cheating, im allways paranoid of my girl but i dnt do anything about it because i trust her and always think of it like this: U were the first one she chose and U will be the last one she thinks of when u or her ends the relationship and U will be the main thing shell worry about. Also if were saying that women are alot more uptight when it comes to that then maybe we should take a look at how we (as men) deal with these situations coz we could be letting some serious stuff pass.
ROFL

i know this is CT, but DAYUM... i cant help it!

on a more serious note: i dont think the number of partners is really significant, as long as you practice safe sex.
Old 12-7-2005, 04:41 PM   #31
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Quote:
In an ideal world, everyone would have no more than 3 partners in their lives, preferably only two or one. But the world is a big place, and people get in with the wrong people, or they're just stupid and do whatever they want. But hey, ruin your life - it's only yours.
In an ideal world, there would be no STDs to worry about. Thus, it wouldn't matter how many partners you were with.

You might be referring to the fact that multiple partners can "cheapen" the act of sex and make it less special, but by saying "ruin your life" I assume you are implying contracting a STD such as HIV.
Old 12-7-2005, 05:30 PM   #32
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopert
You might be referring to the fact that multiple partners can "cheapen" the act of sex and make it less special
I don't think that simply having had multiple partners "cheapens" sex. If they were all one-night stands or random girls/guys picked up at bars specifically for sex, okay. But people can have more than one serious relationship in their lifetime, and most serious relationships involve sex.

Besides, sex with more than one person allows you to a) learn new techniques or try out things that previous lovers didn't want/know/etc. and b) compare them evilly in your head. Or, on a serious note, make the sex you have in your current/last/NOW meaningful relationship that much more special, because you do have that other experience to build on.
Old 12-7-2005, 05:44 PM   #33
Schrammbledeggs
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I find that the other aspects of a sexual relationship besides intercourse are more fun since so many people are jaded by intercourse. Like if you're a kinky person I bet you gain WAY more satisfaction from doin' other stuff besides intercourse.

Old 12-7-2005, 05:49 PM   #34
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrammbledeggs
I find that the other aspects of a sexual relationship besides intercourse are more fun since so many people are jaded by intercourse. Like if you're a kinky person I bet you gain WAY more satisfaction from doin' other stuff besides intercourse.
so i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but is this all speculation?
Old 12-7-2005, 06:15 PM   #35
Schrammbledeggs
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

No it isn't. I'm talking from experience. It'd be pretty stupid for me to talk about this stuff when I haven't actually experienced it. The only reason I said "I bet" in my previous entry was because I didn't wanna speculate for others.

Old 12-7-2005, 08:11 PM   #36
FoJaR
The Worst

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

lol
Old 12-7-2005, 11:06 PM   #37
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Quote:
Originally Posted by roopert
You might be referring to the fact that multiple partners can "cheapen" the act of sex and make it less special
I don't think that simply having had multiple partners "cheapens" sex. If they were all one-night stands or random girls/guys picked up at bars specifically for sex, okay. But people can have more than one serious relationship in their lifetime, and most serious relationships involve sex.

Besides, sex with more than one person allows you to a) learn new techniques or try out things that previous lovers didn't want/know/etc. and b) compare them evilly in your head. Or, on a serious note, make the sex you have in your current/last/NOW meaningful relationship that much more special, because you do have that other experience to build on.
I wasn't saying I believe that it can "cheapen" it, and I don't. I was merely stating that Rediah could have been referring to it, seeing as how that would go along with her "3 partners" is ideal.
Old 12-9-2005, 01:40 PM   #38
Rediahs
FFR Player

I was talking about diseases, not cheapening.

3 was just a number I made up. 1 or 2 are definitely too low. 4 is okay. 3 is ideal. I just made it up. You can make up your own number, it's just what I consider to be an okay number....

btw I've nly ever had one partner so... um... I'm not like, uh, being dumb here.
Old 12-9-2005, 01:45 PM   #39
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

I really can't find anything in this discussion to argue about except for Mal's quote "If you can't do something smart, do something right." I'm not sure how much that will relate to this though.

*As long as someone doesn't break out with the: girls are better than boys and boys are so stupid. That gets me ticked because it's so sexist.
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2005, 01:52 PM   #40
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924
I really can't find anything in this discussion to argue about except for Mal's quote "If you can't do something smart, do something right." I'm not sure how much that will relate to this though.
I like that quote. I take it to mean, if you're going to be dumb enough to screw around (with or without protection, but I mean just being a slut) then you should at least get good at it.