Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-5-2005, 01:44 PM   #21
Rediahs
FFR Player

You guys fucking disgust me.

So he had problems. So what. So he wasn't an ideal person. So what. Suicide is not an act of selfishness. It is an act of "I want to get out of this pain and this is the only way I know how to do it." People don't go "Hey, I'm going to kill myself because I feel like it!" Really think about that. Would any of you do that? People are REALLY messed up when they kill themselves. I mean really messed up. Don't try to pretend you even HALF understand what he was going through. If he went through and killed himself, he is not another one of those "emo fags" you guys talk about. NOBODY would kill themselves to look cool. It's just fucking lunatic. It's just fucking not worth it. Nobody does that.

He was in a lot of pain. He was not being trendy by killing himself. Nobody fucking does that. Fuck off you guys. All of you fuck off and get a life.

Edit: I followed the link to that rant and I am EXTREMELY disgusted. I've just lost so much more faith in humanity. For anyone to be so angry at a random person, who they did NOT know, taking their own life, to spew a rant like that on the internet, is just fucked. This guy has a lot of anger and he's using this kid as a scapegoat. Please don't be pulled in by this stuff, guys.

PEOPLE DYING -IS- SERIOUS BUSINESS.

And it's not a fucking joke.

It's not "the internets" anymore folks. Grow up. And the people who are happy/ranting/joyful/laughing that he died are perverts with no fucking lives and no sense of other peoples' problems.

I am not defending suicide. Nobody would fucking do that. Of course he did the wrong thing. But it doesn't make him the world's biggest loser, and he does NOT DESERVE THIS SHIT HE'S GETTING.

Everybody's got fucking problems, guys. Think about it.

I think I'm going to go recoil from these angry idiots by involving myself in people who are not full of hate and don't feel they know so much about suicidal maniacs that they have the right to make fun of them, and basically make them spin in their grave...

This is just wrong. But then agan, what isn't wrong.

People on the internet have this buffer between them and reality, where they can take anything and think it's not actually real or serious. Usually this is fine. But when things REALLY ARE SERIOUS people don't snap out of it and they act like things are still a joke.

Do you all think you're so perfect that you never screw up, and you don't have anything wrong with you?
Old 12-5-2005, 02:05 PM   #22
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Suicide is an act of selfishness no matter how you slice it.

Yes, people who attempt or commit suicide are completely messed up. No well-minded person commits suicide, save for cult followers or religious "messengers". Normal people have mechanisms that protect one's suvival that deal with coping with problems, etc.

Rediahs, don't make red-herring statements. They are fruitless to make Don't try to make a dog a cat.
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-5-2005, 02:07 PM   #23
Rediahs
FFR Player

It isn't an act of selfishness. It may be selfish to commit suicide, but people don't DO IT BECAUSE they are selfish. It has little to do with their own selfishness.

There is a difference.

People don't go "Hmmm the only person that matters is me - so I guess I'd better kill myself."

Similarly, the most selfish person in the world is NOT likely to commit suicide. They're more likely to do the opposite - be greedy and try to live life as full as they can, at the expense of others.

In fact many suicidal people may be deluded into the idea that the world would be better off if they killed themselves. They might feel that killing themselves would be the most selfless thing they could do.
Old 12-5-2005, 02:11 PM   #24
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

It is a selfish act. Period. End of story.

People who commit suicide are messed up. And if in a person's mind they do really care and think about others, they wouldn't commit suicide. But since they are in fact, messed up, that doesn't matter to them. Because they are not in rational thought. They don't think about others. It's selfish.

Ugh... YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NORMAL PEOPLE. Of course people don't do that.... Jesus. You're taking the word selfish completely out of context.

Okay look, you're trying to say that I'm saying all selfish people are suicidal. No. It's the other way around. All suicidal people are selfish. Don't turn it around and try to argue that way. It doesn't work like that.

It's a selfish act if there are people around that care about you. No matter how messed up you are. No matter what "reasons" that screwed up person has. It's selfish. Are we to blame that person for something they might not be able to control? It depends, I guess. But for the most part, people who attempt or commit suicide are f'ed up in the head.
Old 12-5-2005, 02:16 PM   #25
Rediahs
FFR Player

One can definitely care about others and commit suicide. They may in fact kill themselves BECAUSE they care about others. Their state of mind is definitely a strange one.

And I am sorry but I have to say that I have been there, more than once. I know what shit I'm talking about. And I am not in that state of mind right now. And if any fucking person thinks I'm selfish after what I felt like, I'd like to spit in their face.

I didn't mean to turn this topic sour, I only want to snap some sense into people.

And now if you excuse me, I have to get away from the disgusting place which is the internet - where everything is a joke because nobody has a face.
Old 12-5-2005, 02:26 PM   #26
banditcom
FFR Player

It's selfish no matter fucking what, whether the person means to be selfish or not. Just because I didn't mean to run over your dog doesn't mean I didn't do it. It's a selfish act, and for you to argue against it just because you've been down that road and know you care about people? Right, you're just speaking out of your ass now and trying to rationalize your own thoughts and actions

It's a selfish act. Were you selfish? No, you didn't commit suicide. If you did would I consider you selfish? Hell yea I would.

Think about what you're arguing. You're arguing that we shouldn't be pissed off at this kid for hurting a bunch of people that he cared about. Not us, him. We don't even know these people, but we're pissed off that someone hurt them like this. If there is anything that you should get from this topic, it's that there's a lot of good in people. All of us are saying how fucking selfish it is to commit suicide because it hurts so many people. WE'RE STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Old 12-5-2005, 02:32 PM   #27
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I think he'd want people to make light of a sitution that he no longer has any control over. At least his depression is over and humor and happiness have come out of it. I know if I died, I'd want people to make jokes it. "HA he got hit by a truck, OWNED!" People die and commit suicide everyday, doesn't mean we should wallow in sorrow for every single one of them. My funeral is going to be a party, it's going to be a freaking concert and you're all invited. The last thing I want when I die is people getting depressed. There's absolutely nothing you can do, you might as well enjoy life and make the best of a bad situation.
Old 12-5-2005, 04:01 PM   #28
dontcareaboutmyid
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to dontcareaboutmyid Send a message via Yahoo to dontcareaboutmyid

I suppose I can't take out my patented saying, "go be emo on MySpace" now can I.

Seriously you two, STFU. Kids dead, you're both acting like whining immature crack addicts, and no one cares. Let the topic die.
dontcareaboutmyid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-5-2005, 04:07 PM   #29
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
best post in thread
not quite "hahaha owned!!", but I would rather have my family just go on with their lives.

If someone is seriously suicidal, how are you going to make him happy? Say he can't end his pain? Suicide only benefits the suicidal, or so they think. so yes, it's done for a selfish reason.
Old 12-5-2005, 04:16 PM   #30
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I'd shoot myself after taping a note to my head saying, "BOOM! Headshot, YEAH!"

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-5-2005, 05:11 PM   #31
Pumble
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Pumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
I'd shoot myself after taping a note to my head saying, "BOOM! Headshot, YEAH!"
Killing yourself for comic relief is the new trend.
Old 12-5-2005, 07:21 PM   #32
lord_carbo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to lord_carbo

Quote:
It's not "the internets" anymore folks. Grow up. And the people who are happy/ranting/joyful/laughing that he died are perverts with no #$#ing lives and no sense of other peoples' problems.
Wow, that is definately your blinded fureh side, because how does that make someone a pervert with no life? Let me correct this...

Quote:
It's not "the internets" anymore folks. Grow up. And the people who are happy/ranting/joyful/laughing that he died have no sense of other peoples' problems.
Should of saved yourself the trouble and not typed all those extra words.

---

Oh, and I can't resist changing what Qreepy said

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
I'd shoot myself after taping a note to my head saying, "POW! Right in the kisser!"
Old 12-5-2005, 10:41 PM   #33
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Last On: Dec 4, 2005 8:14 PM
Again, he's an attention whore. Stop caring.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-5-2005, 11:54 PM   #34
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

NO ONE COULD'VE GOTTEN HIS PASSWORD AND LOGGED ON HIS ACCOUNT!
Old 12-6-2005, 12:04 AM   #35
banditcom
FFR Player

Noah don't be retarded. The kid did kill himself. Hackers got into his account.

What Qreepy said made me laugh on the inside. What Carbo changed it to made me literally lol.
Old 12-6-2005, 12:53 AM   #36
zajac
aka uAnimals
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to zajac

I think it's funny that nobody knows this kid, and everyone makes fun of him... But when there was that sad incident that happened over a year ago on FFR... Nobody said a single thing to dis him...

All you guys just seriously need to STFU... Any of you that are making fun of him for being emo cuz it's different, sucks at life... And all of you that are making fun of him for commiting suicide, as much as a selfish act it is, sucks at life as well... This kid had problems, and sadly not many people were seriously there for him... You shouldn't poke fun at him once he's dead...

Think about what his mother is going through right now, what kind of emotions and feelings and thoughts are running through her mind... How maybe she could have been there more for him... And what about all of his 'friends'... And all you assholes are just sitting here... You don't even know him... And you're making fun of him left and right...

This goes out to all of you that poked fun of him in thread, in that rant journal, on a0.com, or anywhere else... You should be ashamed of yourself, and I don't even know you guys anymore...

-Zajac
zajac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2005, 11:33 AM   #37
Rediahs
FFR Player

Halleluiah! Someone mature. (zajac)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo
Wow, that is definately your blinded fureh side, because how does that make someone a pervert with no life? Let me correct this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pervert
1. To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good; corrupt.
2. To bring to a bad or worse condition; debase.
3. To put to a wrong or improper use; misuse. See Synonyms at corrupt.
4. To interpret incorrectly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts the meaning of the poem.
The definition for pervert has never been sexual. IHowever, that's the connotation that people most frequently attach to it.

Also, they do need a life. I rarely say this about anyone. I think the term "get a life" is overused, and what people usually mean is "BE LIKE ME! People who do different things and live their life differently than me are doing it WRONG! Have a life like mine!" I really think people need to "get a life" when they are living their life full of hate for people with these sorts of problems. In these cases, they are living their life the "wrong" way.

I don't see where you get off correcting my sentences when I have said precisely what I meant to say, but suit yourself, because I'm probably smarter than you.

Regarding various comments that they would prefer their death be taken in light rather than seriously: that's fine, but I'm sure you wouldn't want people using your name like a curse word and acting as though you're the scum of the earth. You'd turn in your grave.

My point has always been that people just need to fucking grow up and not think they know everything.
Old 12-6-2005, 11:55 AM   #38
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

He was a fucking loser. He raped his mom. He had AIDs. He failed at life. He was emo. He was a loser.

I didn't even read any posts except the ones above. I just feel like being contrary.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2005, 12:01 PM   #39
Rediahs
FFR Player

<3 Moogy
Old 12-6-2005, 01:37 PM   #40
Bodom13
FFR Player

suicide is a slefish and dumb move to make. only if all the emo kids could blow up. XD
Bodom13 is offline   Reply With Quote