Old 01-18-2023, 11:47 PM   #381
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 333
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Gg y'all

I wanted to no lynch with how sure I was about WV, but it'd be mechanically wrong.
RIP invincible town dream
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:48 PM   #382
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 29
Posts: 1,047
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
gg trees
i'm sorry, brother
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:48 PM   #383
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 7,350
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

In favor of trying this again since it didn't work with what happened.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:48 PM   #384
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 29
Posts: 1,047
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Gg y'all

I wanted to no lynch with how sure I was about WV, but it'd be mechanically wrong.
RIP invincible town dream
technically WV died before HnH did, so we kinda did!
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:49 PM   #385
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 7,350
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Also

I sprayed Shadowolfe for anyone curious.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:49 PM   #386
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,435
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

H&H, what good did hammering someone you knew was town do for your win condition?

Game should have ended when last termite was modkilled. Had I been forced to play a literal worthless EOD I feel I would be upset

Otherwise this was a neat concept
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:49 PM   #387
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 1,946
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
i'm sorry, brother
Dude I never questioned or cared about your suspicion as far as self preservation went, it just helped pinning you as town

your me suspicion was for the greater good
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:49 PM   #388
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 274
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Post-Game Thread: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...75#post4785475
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:50 PM   #389
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 1,946
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
H&H, what good did hammering someone you knew was town do for your win condition?
winning 20 mins earlier.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:52 PM   #390
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 687
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Yay
__________________
aka mikey

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:52 PM   #391
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 2,868
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
there is also the fact raeko had perfect information about the setup and that H&H is her partner. this is why TWG is so stupid to solve sometimes because you can argue from both viewpoints about the same damn post
I thought I said something completely different in this post, not that H&H was raeko's partner
I was trying to say that raeko had perfect information on the setup and would have no qualms townreading a player she knows is town
the burden of having too much information
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:52 PM   #392
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 333
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Dude I never questioned or cared about your suspicion as far as self preservation went, it just helped pinning you as town

your me suspicion was for the greater good
this is the pro-town attitude I love to see
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:54 PM   #393
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 7,350
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I thought I said something completely different in this post, not that H&H was raeko's partner
I was trying to say that raeko had perfect information on the setup and would have no qualms townreading a player she knows is town
the burden of having too much information
This man still TWGing
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:54 PM   #394
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 333
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I thought I said something completely different in this post, not that H&H was raeko's partner
I was trying to say that raeko had perfect information on the setup and would have no qualms townreading a player she knows is town
the burden of having too much information
I saw the mistake but understood what you meant despite knowing the post literally said the opposite
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:55 PM   #395
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,435
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
winning 20 mins earlier.
I know that you know that this is silly
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 11:57 PM   #396
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 1,946
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I know that you know that this is silly
no u
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 12:00 AM   #397
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player
 
ShadoWolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: On a life-size Flat Earth model
Posts: 333
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
This man still TWGing
well, his home life is gonna be rocky for a minute so let the man get his kicks where he can for now LOL
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 12:01 AM   #398
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 274
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
This man still TWGing
this made me audible burst out laughing lol
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 01:10 AM   #399
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 1,946
Default Re: TWG 204 - Forest Feast GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Gg y'all

I wanted to no lynch with how sure I was about WV, but it'd be mechanically wrong.
RIP invincible town dream
technically, we did it. Every town was alive by EOD

Sure, I didn't have a vote anymore, but I was very much still part of the game.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution