Old 11-24-2022, 02:54 AM   #881
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 34
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

I need to stop because I'm just hard tunneling on you jub. Everything you say just sounds like it's coming from a wolf.
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:54 AM   #882
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 34
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Ok I've loiter around enough

Questions have been asked, expectations set and lowered accordingly, might pop in between bouts of gluttony but honestly I'll likely just see you back half of the phase.

Happy Thanksgiving crew
I'll also probably be doing this.
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:57 AM   #883
Jub3r7
FFR Player
 
Jub3r7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 82
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Your read list regardless of it being outdated would be very useful. It's a way to keep track of progressions
I thought you, freezing, and mml as my wolves, raeko as null, and everyone else was town. Now i think you and mml are town, and freezing is dead. Please extrapolate from that and understand my struggle.
__________________
Jub3r7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:58 AM   #884
Jub3r7
FFR Player
 
Jub3r7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 82
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

On second thought i don't read roundbox as town anymore
__________________
Jub3r7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 03:08 AM   #885
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 211
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

i am headed to bed and will likely be around sparingly tomorrow, def not gonna fault anyone for not speaking tomorrow but i WILL if you don't talk on friday ;3c

have a good holiday everyone~
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 03:10 AM   #886
bugkid666
FFR Player
 
bugkid666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 211
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

final final thoughts: why am i sussing wv more than jub :thinking emoji: maybe i can make sense of this tomorrow when i haven't just taken melatonin
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:48 PM   #887
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
thesunfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Age: 28
Posts: 11,534
Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

round (1)- MML
jub (1)- wv
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:32 PM   #888
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

The Turkey was pretty good but the Mac n Cheese was better. Also Taito re-released Cleopatra Fortune for like 14 bucks that shit made my day

Anyway vote Roundbox
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:36 PM   #889
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 34
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

I accidentally burned freezin because they were left in the oven while I was showing. Huge disappointment but lewdy tasted great
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:36 PM   #890
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 34
Posts: 5,957
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Cranberry sauce on corn bread is delicious
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 11:39 PM   #891
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
I accidentally burned freezin because they were left in the oven while I was showing. Huge disappointment but lewdy tasted great
I went an uncomfortable amount of time telling myself that was an autocorrect mistake

Anyhow I'll reread thread+update the lynch order tomorrow morning/early afternoon
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 10:26 AM   #892
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

I feel kinda like dogshit today Let's Go
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 11:09 AM   #893
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Pages 1- 10


Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
So when you hear the title Joy to the World so you think of Christmas, Christianity as a whole or Jeremiah the Bullfrog's mighty fine wine?
Underrated question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Okay no, they don't have a chat from what I can see...

Also from what I'm reading....Avalon allows wolves to know the identities of...two vanilla townies?
Lewdy never fully every understood the game. Manti and Charu seem to spend the most energy explaining it to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
lewdy has the most posts and is therefore the most active
am I doing this strategy correctly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
by this logic, wv, bugkid, and jub3r7 are lock clear
These posts are both Roundbox's entrance and in response to us (mostly me) saying we shouldn't no Lynch with ZERO acknowledgment about the modkill rule, which had been explained by a mod earlier.

Dude's literally trying to mock us for something he clearly didn't understand at the time. When I call him out for not reading the posts, he responds in kind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Do I have to respond to everything in the thread to satisfy you?
I saw no need to comment on things like FFAs Pokemon purchase or Charu's large butt post
Doesn't read as a good faith response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jub3r7 View Post
I keep confusing mixm and sg10. Am at work for anther 3 hours but I like Charu and circular cube. Mix might be a wolf. I might be a Merlin. Btw I think everyone should claim merlin and not say who their wolf is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jub3r7 View Post
You see, I've thought this through. It's optimal if no one claims vt
These posts looks WAY worst in hindsight.
Jub basically softs Merlin and softs me their check, then tells people not to soft checks but will go on to encourage people act like they are Merlins.
Which would mean.....what exactly? Find a tunnel and go for it?

They will, probably totally by coincidence, keep the scum read on me for two phases after this. It's super clear from his 180 this phase that he isn't a Merlin (so I don't wanna hear that LAR STOP OUTING PEOPLE crap, wolves see this too) so for this to be they're only output of the phase and most of the game looks bad


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
So a thought just occurred to me since topic of claiming merlins is brought up.

Don't claim no matter what, even if your 1 vote away and it's EoD.

In fact, don't even soft. Not even a little.
This is extremely pro town and much better then ever softing, ever. While wolf Charu would suggest very pro town moves, the vibe here is that he could have commented on anything at this time and was under no pressure.

This just looks much better for Charu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Isn't it too early in the game for this schtick of yours. This is a d2-3 thing usually
Wayward would never explain this

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
win the game by voting wolves. we are all merlins is also the correct approach
I'm not convinced lewdy is a wolf just yet
unvote

raeko seems fine for now. tone reads natural and not forced
I can't put a pin in lar's posting at the moment, but his high activity leans me townward
•I still think No Lynch would have given wolves less ----wait this happened before Charu suggests it. Weird.
•Raeko had only talked about Mean Girls at this point and like one post about activity
•Roundbox would keep this townreads on me until I vote for a confirmed wolf


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Another thought popped in my head as I thought about game mechanics again.

Would it actually be more effective to nolynch this phase? Those 5 players wolves have can't get night killed after all...

...

Naaaaaaah, I'm overthinking it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I'm just, since I don't want merlins to out themselves, it might be safer?
Again, while I hate he was hesitant and let me do the heavy arguing (something I associate with wolves) I still think this was a town trying to find the optimal way to keep Merlin's safe. If WolfaCharu made these posts then he is hella confident that he can't be found

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
EOD is in a little over 5 hours btw just saying

Are people interested in exploring the no lynch idea or have like, a real argument that their pick is best pick? We kinda need to be sorting this out
Last post of Page 10
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 11:12 AM   #894
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Roundbox looking slightly worse
Charu looking much better
I like Jub's first few posts much less

Wayward keeps shit posting too much
Not enough Raeko
People in here don't listen to Three Dog Night

Taking a small break and then back at it I guess
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 11:23 AM   #895
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 7,273
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

I am very unmotivated to play right now, lol.

Yesterday hit me hard. Food instantly knocked me the fuck out.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 11:25 AM   #896
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 7,273
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Probably obvious, but if I see any case on MML today, you're freaking dead, kiddo.

Also, roundbox is lamer, but I don't consider him a wolf still. I honestly stand by fully that a wolf would NOT try to save a wolf yesterday.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 11:26 AM   #897
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 7,273
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

ESPECIALLY, considering the mechanics in this game.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 12:15 PM   #898
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Pages 11-21 (END OF DAY 1)


Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
i want to reiterate that my latter sentiment does not need to be answered, nor do i really want it answered atm. just food for thought/if i'm wrong i'd like someone to correct me
There is a lot of post like this where people are openly trying to figure out mechanics, most of which seem to not be worth examining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
It was my post count but for some reason it uploaded in microdefinition so you can't even tell. The joke was that I wasn't going to keep posting because I met the criteria
Use Discord. I have my own Discord server for photos to share on FFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
How can it be 2022, This game be over 15 years old on this site and people still not understand why no lynching is a terrible option. You think you don't have data Day 1? Try having just a wolfkill to go on D2 it's equally as vacuous.

We need lynches and fear of dying from lynches to create vote movement so we can place blame and make associations. We use those two items to catch wolves.

[twgv]MML[/twg] for now while I get my kiddos to bed for pushing for No lynching which is a bad idea.
I won't dwell on this as long as you may fear but it's important to note the timeline here:I am the only one still pushing for a NL; Charu gave up awhile ago.

Mantil will claim the first paragraph isn't aimed at me but the people who promoted the NL, but it really couldn't be that. Manti also gives a very clear reason for his vote on me, which he also will contradict.

I bring this up again not to tell you that Manti is a wolf, but that Round will repeatedly say this is a strong case and that he considers Manti top town.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I didn't love Manti's vote, Jub weirded me out as I mentioned. I don't hate an FFA vote either because I agree he is usually more aggressive and just posts a lot more as town.

Probably one of those three

What are you thinking? Are you going to keep your vote where it is?
I'm not sure how this is important but I feel it's worth noting; Raeko will go on to basically pick between Jub and FFA, which seems reasonable enough. I feel her lack of vote in Day 2 might recontextulize this, but I don't clearly remember and we'll get there when we get there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I....Don't hate an FFA vote just because for me, reading him is like shaking a magic 8 ball, and every result says "Go Fuck Yourself" or "Try Again Later".

I wouldn't lynch Lar/Bug today...

I think I like my vote on WV a bit less than I did earlier, but if he does this again next phase I'd be leaning towards him again...

Freezin is good with me, I liked how he dropped off the kid gloves early on and got us all talking....But he did go UTR with FFA as a wolf last game and just watched town collapse, so I'm a little weary about that.... but will give a pass because he's sick for today.

I can't read Manti at all, as this is the first time I've ever played with the man, so I can't give a good opinion on how I feel about him

Roundbox being blunt and saying "I don't have to comment on every little thing" is iight

Charu is a birb and I'm okay with him for now, he's doing things that I like (Calling out WV for an explanation)

I thought your entry was a little weird, but you've ironed out the wrinkles for me a bit....
The closest Lewdy comes to giving any scum reads is saying he can't read Manti and that Roundbox is only aight.

Lewdy will be the first night kill. I get they could only pick between 3 players that night but with a wishy washy horseshit reads like this why pick Lewdy?

Also Hi Lewdy I miss you

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
pretty cool
wv

aite
mml
raeko
charu
manti

???
bug
freezi
ffa

scary
lewdy
jub3r7
Mostly posting to see how this adjusts further on down the line but that's three confirmed towns towards the bottom and I'm considering bug town so to me that's a lot of towns in the scum at this juncture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Roundbox imma need you to convince me that Manti isn't worth voting
Sell him to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I would like to know as well. Don't hate 'em, but he was certainly aggressive with his post about the no lynch topic along with the MML vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Kind of looked opportunistic I suppose.
Roundbox will never respond to this in a timely fashion, and with only one line when he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I guess I'll toss some random thoughts out here:

I actually don't like MML and here's the reason:
Charu posts this:


MML follows up with it shortly after with this saying he's interested in exploring the No Lynch option.


Roundbox pushes back kinda strongly:


and MML immediately splits the difference instead of engaging roundbox on the issue. Giving the exact reasons why No lynch is a bad option (wagonomics and lynching is our only way to kill wolves).


I don't buy that MML thought no lynch was a good idea and 180'd as soon as he got flak for it. Feels disingenuous.
Quoted to preserve timeline basically. He contradicts his reasoning before and also claims I was flaking off doing a time me and Buh where still arguing about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
In other random thoughts:

Old Meta on Freezin from my ancient TWG player notes says "Tends to disappear day 1 as a wolf and starts becoming active D2-3 usually before UTR players start getting pressured". Seeing similar characteristics this game.



Mellon and I are never on the same page so her not liking my MML vote came as 0 surprise.


I like roundbox because he can think and he's pretty much a never lynch for me D1 unless he slips up hard.
I like Bug kid for no overarching reason but his posts feel rather natural and flow well.
I like WV because we've been generally of the same mindset.


Indifferent on Juber Charu SG and FFA

Indifferent on Juber
Is wrong on Freezin, is indifferent for half the cast.
Also returns townreads to Roundbox, which Round will return in kind again shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I'm torn between Jubbily and FFA for my vote... I'm not gonna slap a vote yet because if I go FFA that puts him at L-2
Lewdy picking between FFA and Jub

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
so far it looks like I've got reads that align with bugkid and charu

manti/lar seems t/t. Manti has the better case, but they're both probably town so it doesn't matter
Didn't see how he has reads that align with Bug or Charu, not really

Round keeps bringing up Manti vs Me but no one and I mean NO ONE is talking about it. He seems overly concerned though, and mentions it unprompted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
what concerns you about manti?
He also definitely keeps questioning Manti scum reads without really giving a reason on why Manti is town (besides "coming back for more")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I think I'll hop on the roundbox train of Jub3r7 purely because of my weird feeling about his vote on WV and reasoning.
Lewdy finally picks a side

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I wish jub3r7 would return
they are now the real inactive vote and I don't want to stick with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
lewdy makes me like my jub3r7 vote, idk
I don't hate the logic of them bringing up the merlins in thread in the way they did

I would disagree that manti's approach isn't playing twg; he's posting comments on other players in the thread and making reads
These two posts put aside each other are weird considering that Round had Jub on the very bottom of his scum list eariler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
My approach is just oldschool maybe. your vote is your weapon. Use it to trip up wolves. TWG isnt for making friends inside the game.
NO ONE PROMPTED THIS lmao. Both Manti and Round seem to keep coming back to it when it isn't really a serious discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
jub3r7
Freezin goes Jub and prompts Manti's vote switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Lets put the juber wagon at 3 with FFA and see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
extremely worth noting the current NO U votes between manti and mml
Again, like Manti, NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT THIS
He just can't seem to not mention it. It. Truly felt at the time that he wanted to poke to see if a wagon between us was possible.

In comparison he sees Manti's vote swap and all he can do is go
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
hmmm
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 12:21 PM   #899
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Yeah Roundbox looks way worse. I was concerned I was wrong on him when I wasn't the night kill but this just looks worse in hindsight.

I think as much as I don't like Jub's play, they are probably town because Manti doesn't force a wagon between town and wolf like that when there is no need, unless it was super performative or he was ok bussing. I uh......idk I think Jub can't be the lynch and is likely cleared for this interaction




Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I am very unmotivated to play right now, lol.

Yesterday hit me hard. Food instantly knocked me the fuck out.
Same to be honest, but hopefully everything else is feeling relatively better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
ESPECIALLY, considering the mechanics in this game.
Continue reading: I feel like I have a strong case that Roundbox's reads are fake
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 12:21 PM   #900
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 5,415
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Taking a longer break, then starting day two

Gonna try to more or less skip commentating on Me vs Manti, although I'll still reread it
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

.
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution