Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 03:33 PM   #2341
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google View Post
i've missed nights yeah, but when i'm here i'm active and asking questions and prodding. Nobody has pointed out any specific thing i've done as scummy, and i've been right to question people that have called me scummy with no argument whatsoever like visa.

If you want to lynch me the most,you think i'm scummy so i'd like to hear why, over somebody like microsoft
I am currently writing a very long post, give me 15 more mins and it should be either done or mostly done.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:33 PM   #2342
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

it explains my full thoughts and why I think you could be wolfin here
Old 06-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #2343
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
I don't think Google is wolfin'. If he is, then wow, he sure hid his disapproval of his teammates pretty well I think, lmao.
this is something I hadn't considered, but I do think that it is a point in his favor.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:36 PM   #2344
Shell
FFR Player

This just in, Wells Fargo is paranoid because all the world's he's thinking of are completely bonkers and he doesn't want to believe he got fooled hardcore by the acquistioner and or wolf.

More at EoD.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #2345
Shell
FFR Player

But nah, actually folks.

I'm gonna go Occam's Razor here and say the last wolf is probably someone that has either

1) Not posted much in phases, except when suddenly threatened
2) Has AFK'd because bad teammates only to be replaced in
Old 06-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #2346
Shell
FFR Player

So therefor...
Old 06-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #2347
Google
FFR Player

I did have a good wolf game before so I kinda get it, but whatever. If wells' got arguments I'll do my best to refute them and then we can win this
Old 06-13-2017, 03:40 PM   #2348
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
This just in, Wells Fargo is paranoid because all the world's he's thinking of are completely bonkers and he doesn't want to believe he got fooled hardcore by the acquistioner and or wolf.

More at EoD.
I actually think I've got it figured out, so the opposite is happening.

It really just depends on how sure I am that Google is town. If I think he's town, we kill Alibaba, and pop champagne while we "lolwolves" at a wolfteam that had less than 25 posts for all 4 members on d0
Old 06-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #2349
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

Quote:
I did have a good wolf game before so I kinda get it, but whatever. If wells' got arguments I'll do my best to refute them and then we can win this
You bused that game too, right? I don't really remember.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #2350
Shell
FFR Player

1) Alibaba Group
6) Facebook
11) McDonalds
12) Microsoft

These are the four we should lynch.

I don't care their reasons.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:42 PM   #2351
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

Facebook is the uncounterclaimed doctor
If you think they were acquired, then that's ok, otherwise, they shouldn't be killed
Old 06-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #2352
Shell
FFR Player

Oh, oops, then yeah, take off Facebook. Forgot about the doctor claim.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #2353
Google
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells Fargo View Post
You bused that game too, right? I don't really remember.
I did, it's why i said i get it. There was a couple things i did that could be scummy though, while ago though so don't remember
Old 06-13-2017, 03:49 PM   #2354
Google
FFR Player

Though this game, if I was scum, I would've only been bussing verizon. Was on Visa first night and facebook last night
Old 06-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #2355
Starbucks
FFR Player

honestly I think it's as easy as lynching McDonald's

their last EoD looks really bad after the flip
Old 06-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #2356
Shell
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
honestly I think it's as easy as lynching McDonald's

their last EoD looks really bad after the flip
Same
Old 06-13-2017, 04:01 PM   #2357
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

Quote:
How about you explain why first
Sure, I probably owe you that.

I personally think I have a really good read on the player in the McDonalds slot. Yeah, I've been fucked before, but most of those were a while ago, and I do have some small things that I've been looking at. I kind of already know what your response to this point is going to be, but when she was getting pushed on and made the line "If I get lynched now after I first start trying then I swear..." or something like that I don't remember the exact wording, felt pretty townie to me. McDonalds is also more likely to joke about being a wolf as town than as a wolf, and some little things while they were joking felt townie to me; it didn't feel like a wolf joking about being a wolf, at least not to me. McDonalds also pushed Verizon really hard when she didn't have to. If the game plan was to bus Verizon (Roleblocker Wolf) after UPS (vested wolf) died, then it makes no sense for McDonalds to try to save Marlboro (Vanilla Wolf) yesterday. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Microsoft is in a similar spot for me but for completely different reasons. Town has done an incredible job lynching wolves thus far, I don't think anyone can disagree with that point. Yes, Microsoft's votes early on were worthless, and I do think that this is a point against this slot being town. After that, however, Microsoft was pushing elsewhere (McDonalds) for most of the phase, and voted Marlboro "for pressure" once it became clear that Marlboro was dead as shit. Now, this might melt your brain, but I think this is townie for similar reasons as to why McDonalds is townie for trying to save Marlboro (though McDonalds is more townie for it for sure).

Alibaba I can't really say much about, they probably should die. I think they're more likely to be a wolf than the acquisitioner, but I don't really want to fight someone if they disagree here. I don't think its likely he asked how he would know whether he was acquired or not or whatever the question was, get a response from me, and then still pretend to be dumb, it just isn't how dumbtells play out in my experience. He could be a wolf though, the game just would make a lot less sense to me in that case.

A point against you more than anyone else is my current nightkill theory, which right now is the only thing that makes sense to me, really points to the wolfteam having a competent member making competent kills.

My current theory is:

N1:
Apple wolfkilled
WalMart moved somewhere else (almost certainly China Mobile)
Disney vigikilled

this is the easy one, I think we all agree that this is what happened. Apple is a GOOD wolfkill because he was doing more work than everyone else, and we also can look back at Apple's reads list and see that his reads were pretty fuckin' good.

N2:
Wells Fargo wolfkilled
China Mobile moved somewhere else (almost certainly GE)
Amazon vigikilled

this one is a bit tricky to put together. China Mobile makes very, very little sense as a wolfkill, especially considering the n1 and n3 wolfkills (I'll get to the n3 one in a bit) really seem like they weren't made by TWG playing Chimpanzees like a wolfkill on China Mobile seems. China Mobile also just feels like they were acquired because of the almost completely dropped roleplay. I make sense to be the wolfkill because of the story that the wolves were telling. The story was "We don't want people who vote for wolves and do work to be alive," and Apple and I fit both of those. China Mobile just makes no goddamn sense after the Apple kill. You can basically rule out China Mobile being a power role, ESPECIALLY if they were acquired (but the wolves wouldn't know that, I am saying this point in hindsight), because its such an easy way out of being lynched, and it really was close between the two wagons. The China Mobile kill, if they were wolfkilled, is a kill of incompetence. The night 1 and likely night 3 kills are not. A team of Marlboro and AFK Alibaba (probably 0 presence or very little presence in wolfchat so it would basically be Marlboro by himself deciding) killing me doesn't really make sense, and a team of them + Verizon killing Apple makes I guess a bit more sense, but its still really strange, at least to me. A team of those two killing China Mobile is not at all impossible, but then n3 makes no fuckin sense because GE was almost certainly acquired, because he didn't shoot anyone. The only reason I can see for that is because he was acquired. There is literally no reason not to shoot. Shell pointed out a while ago that seer-immune is just a lot better than 1-shot bulletproof in this setup, and I think he's right, so I don't think GE popped a vest. We know the doctor was roleblocked, so the wolfkill getting blocked or saved is impossible, and so is the vigikill. Basically, the wolfkill being China Mobile made little sense on D2, and now on D4, it makes practically none. The only, and I mean only, possible alternative I see to it is that the wolfkill was China Mobile AND China Mobile attempted to acquire someone else, but it still requires the wolfkill to make very, very little sense.

(As an aside, if you are right about China Mobile being the wolfkill, I think the reasoning behind it that you provided on D3 *is* the reasons why they would kill China Mobile, its just still a bad kill)

n3:
Ge wolfkilled
Acquisitioner moves from GE to... someone else idk who

Mostly said it already, but wolfkill couldn't have been blocked or saved given the info that we have currently. Makes no goddamn sense for GE not to shoot, his kill couldn't have been blocked or saved, the only wolf left is the godfather, who is not nightkill immune, and the acquisitioner is not likely to pick 1-shot bulletproof. Last wolf really has no choice but to kill the vigi, they're the biggest threat to the wolfteam, they just have to hope that the doc doesn't save GE and saves Shell or gets blocked or was the acquisitioner or something. Their back is against the wall.

So you're probably wondering why I've typed all this shit out in a case against you being a wolf.

Basically, I think the wolfkills make the most sense if they have you as a wolf, mainly because they aren't trash and appear to be pretty sensical.

McDonalds kills people for meme factor. I think McDonalds is town, and the wolfkills don't really look like McDonalds would make them anyways.

Microsoft probably doesn't make kills like those, though I suppose its more likely.

Alibaba was afk, so its really just up to Marlboro to make a kill on night 3 most likely, and I don't think they kill me there. Marlboro has talked before about trying to win as a wolf by means of atrophy (similar to how Shell makes wolfkills), and killing me would do the opposite of that. The biggest obstacle I have is that I /could/ be wrong about the wolfkill on n2, and they just chimped out a killed China Mobile.

It really just leaves you. You would make those nightkills. Apple is a good player, I know you could see that, and you would want them dead. I would have voted on two wolves by n2, you would want me gone more than anyone else in the POE. GE was a kill you would be forced to make because you are competent.

Additionally, it FEELS like Verizon was bused looking at the wagon. Facebook has pointed out that the China Mobile wagon was nothing but confirmed town (minus him but he's confirmed now), so wolves should be on the Verizon wagon most likely if they're active. You would need town points to go deep in this game because you could tell you were on a team with 3 potatoes. You also just deepwolf a lot of the time in general.

I could be wrong here. It could be Alibaba, there's a small chance its Microsoft (him telling people to shut the fuck up when he was getting pushed on just kind of feels outside of his wolf range though), it just feels like its you to me. The night actions don't really make sense to me otherwise.

A wolfteam of Microsoft and Marlboro killing China Mobile is just too ????????? in my mind. I'd like to think Microsoft wouldn't make a kill that bad, and I don't think you would kill China Mobile there.

I think I've said everything now.

I appreciate you waiting for the case and wanting to respond/refute it rather than just calling me bad for wolfreading you, that was a mark of class.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #2358
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

McDonalds EOD looks really good after the flip honestly

they would've let the bulletproof die and then be part of the lead wagoners on the roleblocker, then all of a sudden they give a shit about saving the vanilla wolf?

I don't think so.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:03 PM   #2359
Wells Fargo
FFR Player

I really, really don't think its McDonalds guys. I would lynch them last out of the POE. If they're the wolf then I know deadchat is having a fit right now (specifically, Mt. FreezinIce is erupting), but I just don't think that's the case.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #2360
Google
FFR Player

Alright, give me a sec. I'm gonna go through with colored text but for some reason, advanced post settings shit isn't showing up so i have to do bb code by hand
Closed Thread