Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #1
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Default Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 4th (Now Accepting Submissions)

(just copy+pasting from r21freak because of the website's instability recently)

(No banner yet)

So after a year long break I decided to bring this back. For now I'm most likely gonna switch back and fourth between the Touhou Pad Pack series and the Vocaloid Pad Pack series, with GPOPS done on the side due to my busy schedule and all. So this year will be focused on Vocaloid :V

For people who want to submit, please check the rules below. It's the same as before, but with an added rule regarding folder names for submitted files:
- Song must have at least one Vocaloid used in their music.

- Soft limit for the song cuts are 2:15, but hard limit will be 2:30 (as in I don't care if you go over the 2:15 limit but it is slightly preferred). However, if you are having issues cutting the song below 2:30, let me know and I will determine if your song will be allowed to go over the limit or not.

- Do not worry about videos. I can provide them myself.

- Song file MUST be in .ogg. You can easily convert it with Audacity.

- Every submission must have all difficulties charted from Beginner - Oni, but if you do not wish to add in lower or certain difficulties, I will be more than happy to add it in myself. This way even the more beginner players can play the files (there are certain events that happen that use my packs and a lot of beginners participate in them, believe it or not)

- We will be rating the charts with an Accepted, Accepted if Revised or Rejected, based on my opinion, along with my own personal comments to the files. If it is rejected, does not mean you can't fix it and try again. I encourage it.

- That being said, the file will only be accepted to the pack entirely if either CondorTalon and I accept it. We generally discuss with each other so the reviews are really from both of us in the end.

- If you find that the final chart has been accepted BUT slightly modified by release do not take it too personally. We have the right to do so to try to optimize the file's potential (ie. fix very minor doublesteps that doesn't ruin the file as a whole)

- The file may be released publicly as a single or in a solo pack, but not in any form of a collaborative pack. You may do so after the pack is released though if that pack allows you to do so.

- Also, you MAY NOT step and submit a song that has already been stepped in the previous three packs. Since it's part of the series, it'd be weird to have 4 of the same songs stepped differently (unless it's a remix or a re-arrange)

- Please try to avoid having people submit the same song. If it comes to this though, I'll go with who has the best chart. I'd rather not come to this if I have 2 files I'd like to accept. I hate breaking people's hearts like that.

- All files will include a cdtitle of the person who stepped it. BUT PLEASE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAKE IT REASONABLE. I DON'T WANT ANOTHER TPP3 NINJAFOXX CDTITLE, AND KEEP IT CONSISTENT (Itsugo I'm looking at you). We will make a cdtitle for you if you do not have one however.

- For the song artists, the standard will go [artist name] feat. [vocaloids used].

- All stepfiles MUST have a BANNER that is 418x164 and the BACKGROUND that is 640x480 (these are ITG dimensions)

- Files submitted must be submitted in the folder containing their username and must be in the "[Song name] [username]" format (where the username is in square brackets)"

- DOUBLES CHARTS ARE COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, but the file must have at least full singles, so if you want to do doubles charts, you must either add full singles or you can add some to files that are already accepted. Or if I like the song enough I MAY add full singles to it.

Current songlist:

All simfile submissions must be sent either through PM to both CondorTalon and I, or to the following gmail:
vocaloidpadpack4@gmail.com
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote