Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 01:45 PM   #961
TWG Bowser
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Kirby View Post
Hey all you lurkers, care to come in and put some input in? 7 guests viewing.
I'm gonna go grab some food and then I'll do some reads.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #962
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fox View Post
Because im not going to list every player that hasnt done much in every post referrng to inactives.

At the time, none of the others were in the thread were pikachu was. Their votes, if any, were joke revenge votes. Pikachus were a vote on an inactive that was never in the thread or acknowledging that she was gone and would be back later. And then a vote on mario, who i think is a wolf.

I dont remember being against a mario/pikachu kitb, i recall posting that because of a seeming contradiction in anither players post.

And now you are going to apparently expand on another false point. I personally didnt want to lynch pikachu at thAt point because above points and he wasnt the most suspicious to me at the time. I dont remember telling anyone they were stupid for voting pikachu. And again, didnt say i was against a kitb, was pointing out a contradiction in another players post.

Pikachus vote on an inactive ratber than joke revenge votes and a vote on mario, paired with people being more suspicious kept me from voting pikachu that phase. If he continues what hes been doing though, i have no problem voting him, save that somebody else is more suspicious to me. Like you.
How is this a defense against you being contradicting? You claim all inactives are reds to you then say you didn't want to lynch Pikachu. If they're all the same to you then it shouldn't have mattered which inactive people were after regardless of how it was done. Yet you made it a point to be like why are you voting Pikachu when there's other dead weight? So yeah, fishy.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #963
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Villager View Post
alright heres my list

mason bros

me
peach
charizard
kirby
link

shitty wolf fucks

mario
fox
samus
If you were to put a vote on one of your wolf leans right now who would it be? Just curious as to who's standing out to you most and why.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #964
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Quote:
They aren't false points though
Will just say that my first response to you explains otherwise. No comment from you about the kitb post though? Is it because you know i was right about that?
Old 10-13-2014, 01:52 PM   #965
TWG Zelda
FFR Player

Pretty good post again link, although I'm still not agreeing with you on Ike. You keep pointing out that he's human based on he didn't know how many wolves there are. I don't see that being human, I see that as a wolf trying to blend in. I know others have said they were unsure as well, but not all of us can be wolves. Quite frankly, I'm human and didn't know how many wolves there are, but as of right now it's irrelevant, why such a big deal figuring out? That's how I see it, and which is why I never commented on the whole ordeal. I'd also put pit in human, not weak human, but that's about all the change I would make as of right now.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:54 PM   #966
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

I've got a deadline to make tomorrow so I'm going to be working on a project for most of today. I'll probably check in now and again as a procrastination thing but I can't do any rigorous analysis until I'm done. I'll be here for EOD no matter what though.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:57 PM   #967
TWG Villager
FFR Player

Quote:
If you were to put a vote on one of your wolf leans right now who would it be? Just curious as to who's standing out to you most and why.
would be mario because of his latest posts after being called out again

then trying a shitty attempt to vote me with an equally shitty reason

fuk your mushrooms mario!!!
Old 10-13-2014, 01:58 PM   #968
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Will just say that my first response to you explains otherwise. No comment from you about the kitb post though? Is it because you know i was right about that?
Sorry, I don't literally nitpick through every piece of what you say. Let me go get your posts and break them down little by little for you. You've ignored plenty of shit I've said as well dude, so if you're going to use that then you better look at yourself as well.

The way you had been posting gave off a feel that you were protecting Pikachu kitb and all. You're not going to change my opinion on that.

If you want to keep this back and forth going it's no skin off my back. But perhaps you should spend some time doing something useful and actually search for some wolves. I got what I wanted out of you and I've moved on in case you failed to notice that. This doesn't change that I think you're wolfy btw, but I like to get more information before a lynch comes up.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:58 PM   #969
TWG Villager
FFR Player

omgus is real son get owned
Old 10-13-2014, 01:59 PM   #970
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Quote:
How is this a defense against you being contradicting? You claim all inactives are reds to you then say you didn't want to lynch Pikachu. If they're all the same to you then it shouldn't have mattered which inactive people were after regardless of how it was done. Yet you made it a point to be like why are you voting Pikachu when there's other dead weight? So yeah, fishy.
Some reds are more red than others (strong vs weak leans). Just because one is inactive doent mean they are automatically strong wolf, but to put them as just null is silly was my previous point. Slightly red until information proves otherwise. I was questioning why somebody would pick a certain inactive over another. Certainly there was something going on there as at one point, there was a small wagon. Thats what i would call an easy target, not falcon. Order means a lot in this game (why i brought up ike from your post), so i was curious why people were latching onto pikachu and not really bringing up other inactives including yourself.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #971
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Actually, who was on pikachu at that point?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:08 PM   #972
TWG Link
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Zelda View Post
Pretty good post again link, although I'm still not agreeing with you on Ike. You keep pointing out that he's human based on he didn't know how many wolves there are. I don't see that being human, I see that as a wolf trying to blend in. I know others have said they were unsure as well, but not all of us can be wolves. Quite frankly, I'm human and didn't know how many wolves there are, but as of right now it's irrelevant, why such a big deal figuring out? That's how I see it, and which is why I never commented on the whole ordeal. I'd also put pit in human, not weak human, but that's about all the change I would make as of right now.
Ike has more things going for him than just misinterpreting the number of wolves, in my opinion. After Falcon flipped townie, Ike expressed zero regret on his vote because of how inexperienced and difficult Falcon was playing. That would be an absurd thing to do as a wolf given how much suspicion it would bring.
There's also his reaction to the wolfing. It's definitely possible for him to have planned to post "Oh, I checked to see if it was possible for a vigi to be in the game," but that would require him to purposely have the intent to make a weird wolfing, convince his partners to make the wolfing, and actually come up with the plan in the first place (possible, but very unlikely, in my opinion). Also, I'm familiar with Ike to a degree and playing dumb doesn't sound like something he would do as a wolf.

Yeah, I'm feeling Pit seems pretty humany now, but I want to see him post more before I solidify my opinions on him.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #973
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Some reds are more red than others (strong vs weak leans). Just because one is inactive doent mean they are automatically strong wolf, but to put them as just null is silly was my previous point. Slightly red until information proves otherwise. I was questioning why somebody would pick a certain inactive over another. Certainly there was something going on there as at one point, there was a small wagon. Thats what i would call an easy target, not falcon. Order means a lot in this game (why i brought up ike from your post), so i was curious why people were latching onto pikachu and not really bringing up other inactives including yourself.
Including myself? I wasn't on Pikachu last phase, I mentioned that I wasn't fond of his or Mario's posting but that there's no way to get a real read on either of them. The only reason I brought him up this phase is because you seemed to be defending him last phase.
I surely haven't latched onto him by any means.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:12 PM   #974
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
the worst part is he's probably human
w/e
I might go back to Mario or something at this point... part of me doesn't want to vote on this guy.
Why didn't you end up moving your vote? By this point you seemed to really have your doubts about him being a wolf and regardless of how useful he was to the town is it not better to try to get a wolf rather than lynch an unhelpful town?

Quote:
yeah I let my emotions get the better of me, my mistake.

I still don't really regret that lynch that much, though. Thank God he wasn't actually a role, I might've been down a blood vessel if he was.
Really don't like how you have no remorse over a town dying.

Quote:
the gunsmith becomes confirmed from giving the gun out.
You gun someone, you claim.
Why would a gunsmith claim? So they could possibly get killed by the wolves at night? I don't understand the reasoning here. If anything the person who got the gun claims if they plan to use it.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:15 PM   #975
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Quote:
Curious as to why you are pointing pikachu out as dead weight to be voted and ignoring the also dead weight mario, sonic, kirby, shulk, and rosalina.
Reading day 1 in regards to whos on pikachu, my post. This was reponse to yoshis quick vote on pikachu which made 3 votes. Why was this inactive gaining traction over others?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #976
TWG Villager
FFR Player

probably because pikachu was rping hardcore
Old 10-13-2014, 02:17 PM   #977
TWG Villager
FFR Player

mystery solved wow
Old 10-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #978
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
Reading day 1 in regards to whos on pikachu, my post. This was reponse to yoshis quick vote on pikachu which made 3 votes. Why was this inactive gaining traction over others?
Why did it matter so much to you? If the people on this wagon were suspicious because of it why not drop a vote on say Yoshi end of day instead of Falcon?

At this point you're just getting super defensive.

Perhaps you chose Falcon cause he had figured you out early in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Falcon View Post
Fox is viewing thread, yet refuses to post.
Foxes are like wolfs right?
Fox
:3
Old 10-13-2014, 02:23 PM   #979
TWG Fox
FFR Player

Quote:
If pikachu is charu...
He usually gets killed for his usual posting and hes town, people wanted him dead in the game he roleplayed as a bird and he was town, he was killed for replay in heroes and villains game for roleplay and was town.
I dont like this.
At time of this post, DK and zelda had also expressed concerns on the train on him. Hm.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #980
TWG Kirby
FFR Player

Quote:
At time of this post, DK and zelda had also expressed concerns on the train on him. Hm.
I haven't looked at them yet, I'm looking at you. You're not helping yourself in my eyes.
Closed Thread