:
:
:
:

Old 01-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #102
TWG Israel
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CVI: United Nations

Wow, is it really gonna play like this? We knew eventually it would come to this.

I present to you, a captured recording of Terrorists!

http://audiour.com/playlist/ojlajejl
Old 01-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #103
TWG Canada
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Japan View Post
In the interest of a consensus TWG Isreal
TWG Isfake

On a more serious note, Spain, if you're going to get invested in the role playing, then do it well without affecting reads or anything, cause <I seriously really hope> you're not voting for Isfake because you think they're a terrorist nation.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #104
TWG Japan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Israel View Post
Wow, is it really gonna play like this? We knew eventually it would come to this.

I present to you, a captured recording of Terrorists!

http://audiour.com/playlist/ojlajejl
I hate when my neighbors are mowing their lawn while I'm playing Counter Strike

I bet they didnt get to plant the bomb
Old 01-21-2014, 08:02 PM   #105
TWG Russia
FFR Player

I cant forgive those who attempt to take my vodka, potatoes, and livelihood. Japan once tried invading my motherland long ago, and these grudges will not be forgotten.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #106
TWG Japan
FFR Player

Your allies in the west also nuked us... That was not cool.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:51 PM   #107
TWG Saudi Arabia
FFR Player

Death to Israel

I will gladly eliminate the zionist scum. It has been a dream of ours for many years.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:02 PM   #108
TWG France
FFR Player

I think we need to back off of Israel, nothing is really coming from this wagon. Maybe this will be the case with all wagons this early, but I think we should push another target.

Gonna vote Spain because I just don't like their roleplay (and I don't see how it helps more than it hurts)
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #109
TWG United States
FFR Player

I think that it's better to stick with Israel if we actually want to get a lynch. They're up to 6 votes already, 7 with mine.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:17 PM   #110
TWG Israel
FFR Player

Lynch me my friends and you'll lose the best supporting country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Saudi Arabia View Post
Death to Israel

I will gladly eliminate the zionist scum. It has been a dream of ours for many years.
My friend, think about the consequences. If you lose me, you'll lose everyone that's good with money.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #111
TWG Israel
FFR Player

Unless you're the terrorists! Your people have been known to be quite the enemy to my allies! I will not stand for this.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #112
TWG Australia
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG United States View Post
Well damn I guess that means I need to figure out someone else to vote on. That was quick. That was actually the only nation I thought I knew who it was but I didn't want to risk guessing.
And why would you want to guess at all? Did you notice what happened with the vigilante kills during the last game? Is killing off nation's without delicate precision really in our best interest? Why even consider it? So selfish, so stupid, so malicious.

Do we need majority to lynch? Or does the one with most votes get lynched at the end of the phase? I'd like to vote for United States, but that might not be a good idea if the lynch won't happen without 11 votes.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:24 PM   #113
TWG France
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Canada View Post
TWG Israel
24 hours remain and stuff
Your math is horribly off.

Guys, for real, we've got 7 votes on a player (4 from insta) with 26 hours left. Trains are good, but we're adding a little too much heat a little too early.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:28 PM   #114
TWG Germany
FFR Player

Time to put on the business lederhosen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG France View Post
I think we need to back off of Israel, nothing is really coming from this wagon. Maybe this will be the case with all wagons this early, but I think we should push another target.
With nothing going on other than the correct guessing of South Korea (how did this happen by the way?), I don't think you can really call it bandwaggoning. The one thing to really do at this point is to lynch, and then go from there afterward once we have the result.

With about half of day phase gone, I'm going to go with the majority right now. If something else turns up, my vote will change. But if we are looking for a lynch, this is the way to go. Israel.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #115
TWG Israel
FFR Player

Terrorists, all of you.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:32 PM   #116
TWG United States
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Australia View Post
And why would you want to guess at all? Did you notice what happened with the vigilante kills during the last game? Is killing off nation's without delicate precision really in our best interest? Why even consider it? So selfish, so stupid, so malicious.

Do we need majority to lynch? Or does the one with most votes get lynched at the end of the phase? I'd like to vote for United States, but that might not be a good idea if the lynch won't happen without 11 votes.
Did you read my post? I didn't guess anything. I said I thought I knew who it was but wasn't going to take that kind of risk this early in the game. It's not beneficial to us being there are way less terrorist nations and it would be unlikely I'd get one of them.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #117
TWG Israel
FFR Player

Old 01-21-2014, 10:46 PM   #118
TWG Australia
FFR Player

Quote:
Did you read my post?
Yes, you said that you were annoyed that someone else guessed correctly and took away your person you were trying to lynch. You were annoyed that you knew who it was also and could have just as easily killed them, but decided not to, apparently so that you could have something to vote for instead. I know this is not exactly what you said, but that's what the subtext seems like to me.

I never said you guessed it, but you clearly WANTED to, thats the problem.

I also just looked at everything South Korea posted. Not very many posts. There were no clear tells. How did this other person guess correctly? Who was Korea? United States, how did you think you knew? Who do you think it was?
Old 01-21-2014, 10:50 PM   #119
TWG Israel
FFR Player

Alright, since I'm close to lynch, guess I better analyze how people voted for me.

Everyone was throwing votes at me for purely role play purposes, which is cool. Then this kind of happens out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Brazil View Post
Except for you, TWG Israel, except for you.
Brazil looked like he wanted this train to start rollin'

Then people mingled for a bit and then suddenly South Korea died. Speculations happened and then...

Quote:
TWG Israel
24 hours remain and stuff
Put a vote on, just... for because I guess. I can only speculate this could be the cause of someone wanting to keep the train rolling so the pressure would get off of United States. Then as if on cue, it seemed like everyone was okay with this because ultimately someone has to get lynched.

These next two I'm kind of neutral with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Spain View Post
¿Que paso?

Spain wants to be cool to. Spain votes Israel. Feigned indignation and natural resource offerings wont save you, terrorists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Japan View Post
In the interest of a consensus TWG Isreal
But then...

Quote:
TWG Isfake

On a more serious note, Spain, if you're going to get invested in the role playing, then do it well without affecting reads or anything, cause <I seriously really hope> you're not voting for Isfake because you think they're a terrorist nation.
Reiterates the vote on me (albeit having a play on words here). This may be nothing, but it kind of jumped at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Saudi Arabia View Post
Death to Israel

Role play thing... least I think it is. When I have this many votes though and you role play me, don't know. Kind of have nothing to go off of here.

Quote:
I think that it's better to stick with Israel if we actually want to get a lynch. They're up to 6 votes already, 7 with mine.
This seemed neutral to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Germany View Post
Time to put on the business lederhosen...

With nothing going on other than the correct guessing of South Korea (how did this happen by the way?), I don't think you can really call it bandwaggoning. The one thing to really do at this point is to lynch, and then go from there afterward once we have the result.

With about half of day phase gone, I'm going to go with the majority right now. If something else turns up, my vote will change. But if we are looking for a lynch, this is the way to go. Israel.
This also seemed neutral.

All in all, I'm highly suspicious of Brazil and Canada.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #120
TWG United States
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Australia View Post
Yes, you said that you were annoyed that someone else guessed correctly and took away your person you were trying to lynch. You were annoyed that you knew who it was also and could have just as easily killed them, but decided not to, apparently so that you could have something to vote for instead. I know this is not exactly what you said, but that's what the subtext seems like to me.

I never said you guessed it, but you clearly WANTED to, thats the problem.

I also just looked at everything South Korea posted. Not very many posts. There were no clear tells. How did this other person guess correctly? Who was Korea? United States, how did you think you knew? Who do you think it was?
I never said I was annoyed, I said I didn't expect that to happen so early in the game. I hadn't made my vote based on who I thought it was, I didn't have a guess until I had already voted. I did not want to make a vote, you're making what I said to be something it's not.

There weren't a lot of posts but there were some tells in the posts, I don't know how the other person guessed and I have no idea if it was that person so I can't say for their end. oioioi is something common I see with a few users around the site, the emote at the end of I love you is something we see with certain users as well. The mannerisms of the posts are familiar to me overall. It could all be faked, which is exactly why I wouldn't take a guess in this game. I'm not going to say who I thought it was because I'm not certain we're allowed to.
Closed Thread