Old 11-7-2013, 07:08 PM   #681
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

reads:
Krauthammer
Where to begin... You first seemed to show promise when you commented on the seering process, but your role is slowly starting to diminish the less and less you post. Of course this lies in your normal play style, but I'm still keeping a very wide eye on you

BDN
Colorful, colorful BDN. Your posts are very hard for me to concentrate on.... Very colorful and fluffy. I feel like this is all a big ploy but really you seem to be overall helpful, though your strong advocation of the seering process still rubs me the wrong way.

RSD
baby's daddy went afk.

sunfan
You're either a green, or a really really fucking good red. Which, the latter of the two seems damn near impossible considering the playerlist and my current wolf suspicisions, which you are not remotely close to being apart of (good job!).

Xiv
you're fucking weird and have made me borderline quit 3 times already this game. Get your shit together.

jwc
where'd you go bro? You said some things that looked interesting, and then after that poof, you're floating by. I'd step up to the plate and start making quality posts, or make some quantity. Either way, I want to see more of you.

Charu
Has been playing a solid game, but it seems like you're making the pushes in the wrong direction. But albeit, you don't fall close to my wolf suspicion list.

tokzic
You're posting style and frequency rubs me the wrong way. Being a veteran of TWG I can almost assume you're the one who killed Manti, and you've been trying to chalk yourself up as a citizen by defending Dragon, and I don't know why, but I'm so hellbent of this that I see you as a wolf no matter what.

mellon
citizen, you're really straightfoward, but I want to see more of your reads and it would nice to see you a part of a push.

t-force
You haven't made a single clarified point. All I've seen is some rub and fluff. You needa, ya needa.

pntballa
disappeared, currently top of my suspicion list, seriously has everyone forgotten about him?

riot
sure he's said some dumb things, but I honestly feel like we're barking up the wrong tree on this one guys.

reads of major events:
DragonIIDX's lynch and Yosh's Wolf'ing:
At first I thought it was a really stupid bandwagon brought on by Yosh to cover his soon to be dead-ass. But then I realized, with the successful lynch, Yosh died the night after. These two events must be easily related, and Dragon can be infered as one of the wolves. I would like to see everyone else's opinion on the matter before I start blabbing about again.

Manti's Death:
As I've stated before, Manti's death on Night 1 can only mean one thing: There is a vet on the wolf team, and they were afraid of being Manti'd. Yeah I said it. The two veterans that are currently under my suspicion are also the ones who are trying to fly UTR. So let that stick in your stomach for a minute, while I keep a hawks eye on those two.
Old 11-7-2013, 07:12 PM   #682
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

grey means no clear read
green is citizen
orange is suspicious
red is very suspicious

With my reads post, I am sorry to say that I am to be replaced due to the current events regarding the super typhoon that recently hit the Philippines. A big majority of my family lives in the Philippines, and I am having bad feelings of it. My mother does not know of the situation, so I would like to break the news to her. But if I am to do so, I would like to stay with her and be there for her, as this is a pretty horrendous disaster.

I'll answer any questions you may have until my replacement is official. (I've talked to Silvuh, just a matter of finding my replacement since snowcrafta's banned).
Old 11-7-2013, 07:15 PM   #683
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Noooooooooo...

Lets get danceguy then since he's next on the list after snowcrafta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-7-2013, 07:17 PM   #684
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
Before he dies, he is really suspicious of thesunfan. weird that the connection between YoshL and Xiz is being talked about so much, but no one has mentioned this until now.

Gonna put my vote on thesunfan to "put the pressure on" as so many people are fond of saying. I've got to be up in a few hours though so it's off to bed for me
GOOD LORD I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD MENTION THIS. Why the fuck weren't you people suspicious of this...

Also Charu, I'm super disappoint with your reaction to my post calling you out. It was to get a reaction from you, and you were way too calm in response. You're either sure I'm a green or you're a red and don't want it to show.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-7-2013, 07:19 PM   #685
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I'm pretty confident you're green, yes, that's what I'm saying.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-7-2013, 07:43 PM   #686
thesunfan
Role Tide

Firstly, thank you pntballa for finishing my autopsy. I agree with what you've said, only thing is that I wish you had highlighted to more important posts so it doesn't appear so duanting.

Firstly, I *really* don't agree with your list Cedo. Hardly any of my reads are aligned with yours. I think you're tunnel-visioning on tokxnwehuhweuewhu like I did on RSD earlier. pntballa hasn't disappeared at all either. Do agree with what you've said about RP though. Simply a case of a good dog, but the wrong tree I think. There's basically no way you can put Xiz as a yellow, he's either a red or a green in your mind.

Since he and I are Siamese twins when it comes to this game, I would like to point out that never in 1,000,000 years would I try what he has been accused of doing: waiting to be saved while nearly insta'd. No way. Would like to see more discussion, maybe some posting of lists when I get back from dinner. Time is running out for this phase guys!
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-7-2013, 07:47 PM   #687
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Yes, I'll admit, could just be poor choice of words on Riot's part, but from what I've seen in this game thus far, I don't think Riot would say that if he were green.
I know this isn't going to really help my argument much, but I'm going to be straight up: I did use a terribly poor choice of words. I didn't read through fully when I posted that.

I think both you guys took it way out of context. I'd like to note something else too that can't really be refuted and strengthens my argument of my posting being riddled with my poor choice of words:

If you did happen to notice in my posting patterns, if I wanted something to be absolutely known, I usually try to manipulate the text so my points will hit where they need to. Notice how nowhere in that last sentence did I underline or bold or italicize anything. This correlates to my posting patterns AND if true, doesn't that mean that I truly did make a mistake misreading and posting said post?
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-7-2013, 07:59 PM   #688
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I really wanna see Riot talk himself outta this.

Kraut, you are in the chat, and he is defending you.
Right here, right now. Answer charu and give your thoughts. I expect something in the next 5 mins.
I'm sure that at the time of your post I wasn't here in the thread.

Because last post I saw before checking now, in this very moment was post #641.

Oh well. Just two hours and thirty-seven minutes late.

Now, to answer Charu's question about lynching Riot: I personally have Riot as the last one between the five I mentioned. I'm starting to lean him as a human as well, at least in his recent posts.

Right now, the lynching list I have goes pnt > T-Force > mellon > cedolar > Riot.

I'm still very interested on what BDN has to say, though. It is possible my opinion can change, depending of what the man has to bring.

Also, I'd like to propose that the Inspector, if he is alive, does a seering of Tokzic. Just putting it out there, as a recommendation.
Old 11-7-2013, 08:00 PM   #689
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

So now you're giving me the "since I didn't underline/bold it, it didn't mean anything!" excuse?

I'm pretty sure you knew what you read and I'm pretty sure you knew what you were posting. Otherwise, I don't think you would've posted at all or if you did post, just simply agreed with going after someone else without saying anything about Xiz.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 08:01 PM   #690
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I feel like I'm the only one who's generally super concerned with this.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 08:07 PM   #691
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Also, I'd like to propose that the Inspector, if he is alive, does a seering of Tokzic. Just putting it out there, as a recommendation.
This might be a good idea. As I said in my earlier post I don't think that a lack of activity in itself is inherently suspicious because of Tokzic's personality, but we really don't have much to go off with him because he has been posting so little. Same goes for jwcgator and yourself, Kraut, and possibly RSD. I don't think any of you are really super wolfy (except maybe Tokzic), but we just don't have enough info to know for sure, so a seer might be useful in one of those cases just so we can get a better understanding of some of the more mysterious players.

Still working on my big post (I'm making notes!) but just figured I would say my piece on this specific topic now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-7-2013, 08:08 PM   #692
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Oh I'm with ya charu. My vote is on him.

Old 11-7-2013, 08:10 PM   #693
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Nah, Tokzic is green waste of time. Mellon is a better target along with everyone's t-force claims

Old 11-7-2013, 08:13 PM   #694
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Hmmmm...why do you think Tokzic is green, Xiz?
Old 11-7-2013, 08:23 PM   #695
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I feel like I'm the only one who's generally super concerned with this.
his newest post kinda reeks...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 08:29 PM   #696
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Hi, guys, I recognize that my input is well called for, and I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with me. I've tried to read the recent pages of the thread for ideas. Sometimes, something gets through. Mostly, I get a headache.

Anyways, I spent most of today either unconscious in bed or awake in doctors offices. I didn't get much sleep during the night, my mother and grandmother on her side had doctors appointments today that I had to go with. I went to sleep when I got back, and then had a dentist appointment when I woke up. And now I'm more interested in dumb videogame shit than actually posting in the thread.

I still am suspicious of Riotpolice, and I'm going to bring up my case on him next. I signed up for the freakin' game, so I should play it to the best of my capabilities. Still, I find thinking about the game, much more enjoyable than actually playing it. Especially when things are this adversarial and muddled.

I would just like to place a vote for thesunfan to be Inspector'd. I really don't like how dicey his response was to a potential seering and my gut is telling me he needs to be checked out decisively.

votecount please

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 11-7-2013, 08:30 PM   #697
thesunfan
Role Tide

sketchy as fuck
BDN
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-7-2013, 08:31 PM   #698
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Hmmmm...why do you think Tokzic is green, Xiz?
He picked out the obvious flaw in my plan in a green supporting way. The way he is afk and just unafraid of who might vote for him is something I just dont see red in him.

But hell, whoever the blues are, if you wanna seer him I'm not gonna stop you.

Old 11-7-2013, 08:37 PM   #699
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Why do you think Tokzic is green Xiz? What about the other inactives I mentioned, Kraut, RSD, jwcgator?

I'm not saying that we should definitely seer one of these people, just that I could see a benefit in doing it. Obviously seering someone everyone is suspicious of would also be beneficial, so it is up for the seers to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 11-7-2013, 09:12 PM   #700
thesunfan
Role Tide

holy fuck guys, where is the discussion. I agree with you mellon, but your name should be thrown in the list as well. Still think tockisdjidhksnkzxnkns is a bit suspicious, but that BDN'S MOST RECENT POST IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT and that he needs to be lynched. Thoughts?
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread