Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 10:22 AM   #81
Cenright
You thought I was a GUY?!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Location: Beaumont (A town with 25 times fewer people than this site)
Send a message via AIM to Cenright Send a message via MSN to Cenright Send a message via Yahoo to Cenright
Default RE: Embarrassing School Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by blargherness
And you had to walk around with wet pants for the rest of the day...wow.
Once i was in...i think about 4th grade, not sure, but i was in a playground, dont remember the details, ran straight into a pole that was holding up a swingset. I was on the ground for about a minute, half knocked out. Everybody started crowding around me, but everybody was all simpathetic so it wasn't really embarassing...also another time, about a week ago, i sit and hit the very edge of my chair so the chair goes flying and I slam on the ground. I found it funny, but others would be embarassed in the situation.

I had this down to an art in 5-6 grade. There was a big pole, about 8 inches in diameter, about 15 feet in front of the swing. I got good at jumping out of the swing at a low trajectory as a boost of speed, and running into the pole. I got so good at ricocheting off the pole that it didn't hurt. It did knock me to the ground, but it was that soft, composite rubber stuff.
Cenright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:38 AM   #82
sugarandspice0512
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to sugarandspice0512
Default Embarrsing moment

I have no embarrising moments thank god
sugarandspice0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 11:01 AM   #83
Starshot
/DJS\
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to Starshot Send a message via MSN to Starshot Send a message via Yahoo to Starshot

In kindergarden, I went to the restroom with the door open...
The worst part is, the two girls I liked saw me

Can you say "Humiliation?"
Old 05-24-2005, 11:57 AM   #84
msbrunnettemickey
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to msbrunnettemickey Send a message via MSN to msbrunnettemickey

What about parents?
Parents embarrass you... A LOT.

I remember one time...
Actually.. it's not one time. IT'S ALL THE TIME.
My father shows my baby pictures... you know with the little baby clothes... To everyone of my friends (and yes even showed to my ex boyfriends). We have this huge green album filled with my baby pictures. Then picture by picture he starts to describe it, and even tell, little short stories that went along with the picture.
Yes, i love my dad very much.

Edit.

But wait! There is more.
In Israel when i was 8, me and my friend lived in the same apartment, she lived on the 4th floor i lived on the 1st floor... She has a HUGE porch, like the size of 2 and a half living rooms... So we loved to flood it with water. Then i had the stupidest idea, i said "Hey Nufar! Let's slide on our butts, while the porch is flooded!" She agreed but then said "Well, i don't want to slide with my new jeans, how about sliding with our underwear?" (Since we were best of friends since we were 2 i agreed to that also) What can i say? we were stupid 3rd graders... or 2nd.. i forget.. So we take out pants off, and we left our tank tops on, and we slide on our butts across the porch, having fun!
But then! UH OH! The cutest 4th grader come up Nufar's porch and just stares at us, like he had never saw anything like us before.

It was pretty embarrassing, Nufar starts screaming, and the cute 4th grader runs away...
I still don't know how the hell he got on the porch...
Oh yeah he was a neighbor. WAIT WTF.

בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
ודואג ודואג נורא
msbrunnettemickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:15 PM   #85
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

Well.. Varia, I tried that passing out thing.
And.. it works. I was with my girlfriend today, and apparently she wanted to see somebody pass out.. haha, so I "demonstrated" for her what passing out looks like.
Turns out I twitch as though I'm having a seizure, but I make no noise at all. It was really strange, though because when I did it I was facing away from the bed. Apparently, right before I passed out I turned around, and flopped on the bed looking directly at her. Which is DEFINITELY a good thing, falling forward would have hurt SO much.
But yea. It's fun and all, but VERY strange. Infact right before it happens, you're almost sure it won't.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #86
Privateer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Privateer

This passing yourself out thing sounds interesting but severely unhealthy...
Old 05-24-2005, 06:22 PM   #87
blargherness
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blargherness

about the passing out, im just scared i'll go "eight-year-old" like that guy that somebody said happened to them...or something. I made no sense right there.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:23 PM   #88
-Fallen-
xqsite OG
FFR Veteran

It's pretty dangerous sometimes, knew this one guy who did it and was purple in the face and then fell smashed his face on the desk in school during class and had a huge gash on his forehead, twitched about 30secs or so and then was like.. " my head hurts.. "

I never performed that "passing out" again ever.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:27 PM   #89
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR

It's really hard on your body, but if you do it in a controlled environment you won't hurt yourself. The worst that has happened to me, was that I fell sideways and landed into the side of a speaker.. no, not the base of it, the mesh part. I have a little mark on my forehead as a result.. and like, a small bruise on my leg from hitting something I don't really remember what.
You just have to be careful about it.. you'll be fine afterwards, but it is unhealthy and hard on your body.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:06 PM   #90
UbEr_RaVe
FFR Player

K like in 3rd grade, I was really sick and my mom made me go to school. We had connected desks and I sat across from the girl I think I liked (can't remember). 7:55, I barf twice. First, I kept it in my mouth and managed to swallow it back down. Second, I chunked all over that desk with everyone sitting at the connected desks. All their books got ruined. To this day, all I have to tell my mom, "I don't feel well," and she'll let me stay home.

BTW, tried the passing out thing. My body went numb for two minutes, but I was still conscious. I'll try it again later, but not now.
UbEr_RaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:27 PM   #91
-Fallen-
xqsite OG
FFR Veteran

I jumped in the air and got my legs kicked out from under me and landed like a dart on the cement, the pointy part of the dart being my chin. =\
Old 05-25-2005, 04:19 AM   #92
Varia
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Varia Send a message via MSN to Varia Send a message via Yahoo to Varia

Yeah, like evilpeer said, do it in a controlled environment and most likely nothing will go wrong.

You've all played Half-Life, right? Even in controlled environments, things can go wrong....HORRIBLY!!!

nah, not that bad. Just make sure there is someone with you and also that there aren't things you will fall over on.

And I mean, if something bad DOES happen, you aren't going to remember it hahaha. Just try it. All the cool kids are doing it. You're cool, aren't you? Give in to peer pressure grrrrrr

ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?

I THINK SO
Varia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 05:28 AM   #93
LegendaryDJ
FFR Player

Once in fifth grade when i was about 10 years old I went to go sleep over my friends house and at we were eating dinner with his parents right there and i said out of nowhere that i go out with someone who had the same name of his x girlfirend.......when they just broke up and him and both his parents were stareing at me..........for like 15 seconds. So I made up another name short for that one.

Oh, crap that's not an embarrising school moment
LegendaryDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 12:21 PM   #94
HOHddrfreak
FFR Player

*OT* this thread is like a magnet for noobs

..me included i guess. oh well

HOHddrfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 01:14 PM   #95
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

This happened at least two or three times to me this year alone.

I'm sick and I'm at school. Someone tells a joke, and I laugh and snot flies out my nose.

Fin.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 09:41 AM   #96
itsme4free
FFR Player

That's nothing. this year, me and some friends were playing BS on a bus from a meet, someone said something funny, i laf, hiccup, then barf.

BTW, that passing out sounds dangerous.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #97
1ll-egal
FFR Player

Well nothing really for me...but just recently the guy sitting beside me had something happened. We were looking over are tests then all i hear is a growl from the guy sitting beside me. I ask him what happened then all i see is him holding his stomach then he raised his hand to tell the teacher. He claims that he wants to go home and he feels hot. When he gets up his pants are all wet and on his chair was some kind of liquid. He didn't come back to school for 3 days and when he did he just denied that he crapped/pissed his pants.
1ll-egal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 12:54 AM   #98
deathlord82
FFR Player

Default RE: Embarrassing School Moments

Aww man u guys have no idea

Recently at school i believe it was may 18th i had signed up to shave my head for cancer because thats the kinda thing i do. Theres another 10-15 people also shavin there heads but me nad my freind waited and went last. So everyones head is shaved and one of the student council guys is doin a commentary type thing and askin us weird questions nothin much. Now its bad enough that the whole school is watchin but the the student council guys decides to hold a "cheer if u wants this or that" kinda thing. He says cheer if u want a chick to give this guy her number to my freind than turns around and says holla if u want a guy to give this guy his phone number. It just wasnt fair. It may not seem that bad but its not exactly somthin thats fun infront of 1500 of your peers.
deathlord82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 11:09 AM   #99
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tonberry_Kid Send a message via MSN to Tonberry_Kid

I was making out with my g/f and the principal came by and said "Find a deserted classroom plz or go in the auditorium" at first my face was purple from ebarrassment and my g/f was shaking a bit but now that i we look back at it...it was quite funny...lol especially the fact that it was the principal who came by...
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Tonberry_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 04:03 PM   #100
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Hah, that's nothing.

At LEGO's school, the principal is so relaxed about that kind of thing. There was this kid photo-editing a picture of a topless woman (with her boobs facing away from the camera) in the computer lab. The principal walks up behind him while eating a salad and says, "Health class, eh?", and he just walks past.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote