Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #61
jugglinguy
Use me as a porta-potty
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What's the weirdest/scariest/funniest dream you've ever had?

Sadly I haven't had any luck with real lucid dreaming. When I was in 7th grade, I had like a solid week of where I got sleep paralysis. I would wake up in the middle of sleeping, see nothing, and wouldn't be able to move or truly wake up for ~30 seconds. Then after that, I've never had it happen again, thankfully.

Also today during a nap I dreamt that I had a job at Chilis. more of a nightmare really, =P

You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.
jugglinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #62
folkinaround
FFR Player

I had a dream that all of my teeth were falling out. I would move my mouth and feel one loosen and then it would fall out and sooner or later all of them fell out.

I have also had one where I had little pours in my eyes, and I was putting on eyeliner and when my eyeliner went across the pours blood just started to pour out of it. That one actually made me wake up somewhat terrified lol.

I also had one where my mom had apparently been keeping a baby zombie captive, and I would have to feed it lollipops. We also had a two headed cat named Yodie lol
folkinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2011, 06:27 AM   #63
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

i was working out. pissed my pants i was so scared.
Old 08-1-2011, 10:35 AM   #64
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

@Breakdown:

When you turn lucid, the general focus turns to just YOU, generally. That being said, details won't appear unless you want them to appear. You have to have the mentality that, "I can do anything I want to" and just feel yourself believe that you can. Just know anything is possible.

Problems can happen if you focus too much on scenery; you might forget about yourself. An easy fix is generally to rub your hands or face when looking around to remind yourself of your lucidity.

Certain techniques can start you off with a more vivid scene than others... Wake Induced ones are generally quite vivid if you can last long enough for the dreamy state to take over, yet you're laying still, keeping subtle awareness. Sleep paralysis happens, and from there it's your job to move it into a real dream. Wake induced techniques are a cool experience.

Dream induced methods are randomly effective for me (doing reality checks habitually so that you do them in your dreams too, looking for signs that you're dreaming). Only done it a few times.

And of course if you have a little alarm or something that can, say, beep once (or better yet plays a voice that says "you are dreaming!!!" and that may trigger it, or, if you wake up, remain still and fall right back asleep with more awareness, in a better state to fall quickly into a dream.

I like dream talk

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2011, 11:19 AM   #65
typing like wat
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

i had this dream last night where some rich white guy or w/e took me and this girl(pretty sure i was friends with her) down to the basement or something and stuck a neelde in oth are arms w/o explaining what it was, then lets us leave. Next thing you know i start to realize im getting really aggressive(im usually a chill person all the time) so im looking around trying to find the dude and when im find him with like a bunch of adults i tell him "WHAT THE **** DID YOU PUT INSIDE OF ME(from the needle )" and all he did was laugh. So then I run trying to find the girl and when i find her shes acting crazy and stuff(i think) i was kind of expecting her to have the same effects that needle had on me but that wasnt the case ater that im in some old house getting treated like shit by some white people that live in the woods. SO yea getting treated like shit goes on for a few days then im like jumping back and forth between that house and my grandparents house like idk wth is going on anymore i just keep rolling with the dream. So like by the end of that there was a party and like my family was planning to kill the assholes who were treating me so bad and the next thing you know my family pulls out automatics and **** from out of the ****ing blue and just starts shooting specific people(they know what the people look like who were treating me bad). Then after thatim in New york with my grandfather looking for a parking space and i dont remember what happened after that i think thats when the dream ended a few minutes before someone came in my room and told me a few things then left. First thing i was thinking after i woke up was "what the **** did that come from? o.o"
Dragonsfury member
typing like wat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2011, 02:00 PM   #66
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

I have a horrible recall of any of mine but here's a small kinda gist of what they were. My dreams are usually pretty violent.

Weirdest: I think it's the one where I go killing everyone. Eh.

Scariest: Probably the one with the pirate ship. I NEVER remember this one and I've had it at least 5 times. I always wake up with my pillow wet from lots of crying.

Funniest: Probably the only happy one I've had. It was some weird ass date with some girl. Some odd shit like that. It's pretty funny, i was actually complete gent.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2011, 02:05 PM   #67
DarknessXoXLight
sonder
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DarknessXoXLight

I'm pretty sure I dreamed that a huge bee was trying to kill me. Scary stuff. :/
Old 08-1-2011, 02:19 PM   #68
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

I remember a dream I had back in 2002. Scary stuff, eh kids? But on with the story.

As it so happened, I had a Quiz Bowl meet the next day, so I had taken melatonin to help me nod off. When I did, I remember having a dream in which my school's team had won the meet, and we were all hooting and hollering, and I ended up smooching one of my female teammates in the hubbub.

Best part of all: In the actual meet, we got to the championship game before getting pounded by one of the many powerhouses in the area that we had been lucky enough to avoid until then, in this case Detroit Country Day. But hey, second place and an automatic state tourney berth.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-1-2011, 09:34 PM   #69
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight View Post
I'm pretty sure I dreamed that a huge bee was trying to kill me. Scary stuff. :/
O.o oh noes
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 03:39 AM   #70
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX

Scariest: Demons possessed me and I killed my father, mother, brother, sister, and my 4 pets... I tried to wake up but I couldn't open my eyes until after I finished cutting my cat's head off.

Wierdest: I have wierd dreams all the time but the wierdest was probably the ones when I have the power of shapeshifting... I don't remember the exact details but I always change into a wolf. Wierd in a good way I guess.

Funniest: I've never really had any funny ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-2-2011, 04:30 AM   #71
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark

I have recurring dreams that only last for about 1 to 2 seconds, where I dream of either being in a car or on a motorcycle, and plowing into the back of another car at high speeds. The instant it happens I usually wake up really violently. The ones where I'm on the motorcycle I actually like TUCK AND ROLL AS FAST AS I CAN in bed as if I'm trying to avoid the car in front of me then wake up. Sometimes happens a few times a night.
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-4-2011, 09:58 PM   #72
Calcium Deposit
I am the liquor
FFR Music Producer

I have this recurring dream:

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed, staring at something on my wall. I can never recall what it is I was looking at but I can see it clearly in the dream.
Then a hand grips my shoulder and rips me backward. At this point I usually wake up in such a way it actually feels like I fell backwards.

My personal favorite has to be this one though:

I'm walking home from (work?) at night. Suddenly, no gravity and I'm just floating up and up and up and then.... I fall. When I hit the ground I wake up like as if I just fell into my bed.

It's really tempting to set up my camera to record myself while I sleep just to see what the **** is going on but watching the paranormal activity series soured me against the idea.
Calcium Deposit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2011, 01:37 AM   #73
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I just had a lucid dream 0_o

I was in a school, and for some reason Shashakiro was there (seriously wtf, I haven't seen him in like 5 years) suddenly the entire world started to flip, like gravity was going the wrong way and people were falling into walls and shit. And then I turn to Shash and I'm like, OMFG I KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING, IT'S CAUSE I'M DREAMING. And then Shash was like "holy shit dude you're so smart you have to post about it on FFR" then he disappeared and one of my other friends from high school walked up to me, except he was walking upside down on the roof because gravity was all weird, and he was like, you're the only one who can save the world! So I was like check this out man, I'm dreaming so I can totally fix this. Then I made the world normal again. And I felt like such a ****ing boss, and I gave my friend a high five.

Then I woke up, and posted about it on FFR at 2:30AM because dream-Shash said I should.

There was also this super nerdy asian guy in the background who was standing sideways on a wall who kept trying to lecture on the finer points of League of Legends item builds and I finally got sick of him and made him disappear too or some shit. I think that was stargroup. Except I don't know what stargroup looks like so he was just some generic super chinese looking guy. I should probably stop playing FFR/LoL right before I go to bed.

EDIT- I have a pretty crazy imagination, so I have ****ed up dreams all the time; I remember one recurring dream I had back in elementary school when ALL my friends had Tamagotchi pets (ugh) and I kept being chased down every night by giant Tamagotchi pets. But this is like legit the first time I've realized I was dreaming, in a dream. So good.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 08-5-2011 at 01:45 AM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2011, 03:45 AM   #74
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

The Strangest Dream

I once had a dream where I'm a T-rex. I ate everything in sight.
I lived for 300,000 years, then an asteroid wiped me out, along with the rest of the dinos.

End.
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2011, 06:15 AM   #75
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
Funniest Dream: I'm living at a manson and realized that Justin Beiber was my butler. The dream ends when I finish eating the last piece of KFC chicken I got for free.
Interesting.
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2011, 04:19 PM   #76
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

I had a dream about being trapped with 10 of my irl friends in a 1000 story building with notorious horror movie killers after us. i.e., Jason Vorhees, Chucky, Freddy Kreuger, etc. etc. As time went on, I heard the deathly screams of each of my friends, presumably because they found them and murdered them. Feeling all alone, I yelled out the names of my friends but to no avail. I figured they were all dead, and I had no where to go, and nothing left to live for. So I smashed the window with a chair from one of the offices on a really high floor and jumped to my death. Right as I was about to hit the floor, I woke up.

:l

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-5-2011, 04:31 PM   #77
Spenner
Forum User
Retired Staff

Send a message via MSN to Spenner Send a message via Skype™ to Spenner

Plenty of heights stuff in these D: I've had my fair share of those too.

I will share with you all my earlier dream that I recall. I believe I was around 5 years old, as that was when I was really into watching Thomas the Tank Engine and the episode of Berenstein Bears called "Stranger Danger", and both elements influenced the dream at the time, also the street I lived on influenced it, as I was just getting to know it better at 5 years old, taking in a different perspective of looking at it as my eye for things matured.

It's strange because I remember everything as Polaroid imagery now, but I remember it being very vivid and colourful back in the day.

I was walking around in circles near the door to outside, until I decided I wanted to go out and explore the neighborhood. It was a very small little street, circled around with houses. No traffic or anything ever, near a park. It was very warm and sunny, and I looked up and my eyes blurred for a second-- I heard a train pass briefly, then I saw these... CLOUD things.

They looked like rectangular clouds with Thomas the Tank Engine's face in the middle, distorted to fit the rectangular shape, and there were these weird triangular "hairs" sticking out on all sides like a poorly drawn sun. There were dozens of these in the sky, all coming down towards me.

I looked out into the street again, scared, and there was a tall man in a suit with the face of one of these clouds. He was smiling, his face was plastic. And he started walking towards me, and I heard the words "I'm friendly" in my head. I looked desperately at houses around me for a "block parent" sticker, and it took me forever to find one, and the man kept getting closer. I found one on the house across the street, and I started banging on the door and crying for them to let me in. I turned around after a minute of struggle and he was there. Holding out his hand. I looked back at the door I was trying to get in. One of them was in the doorway.

That's where I woke up in panic

But yes, I find it SO interesting that I still remember it so vividly to this day, being that I had it... 12 years ago or so O___O

Spenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-7-2011, 03:37 PM   #78
ddrking133
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrking133 Send a message via MSN to ddrking133

I had a dream kimbo slice whooped my ass in the ghetto