Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2011, 07:15 PM   #501
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark
Default Re: Maplestory v2

Yeah this is pretty dumb, I was getting DC'd too. At least it's not a channel crasher, and I can still have my shop up.
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #502
OneHandNow
Banned
FFR Veteran

as long as it's not a mapcrash (resets map) you should be fine w/ a mushy
OneHandNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #503
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lain_Iwakura View Post
banditcom story
o_O
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #504
Thatskier
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Thatskier Send a message via Skype™ to Thatskier

Just starting up again with 300m - Havent played in a year in a half.

Suggestions?

Merchin is kinda hard at the moment i literally have no clue on pricings.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Let's put it this way: This file is fun.
Thatskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #505
LJRoX
Banned

go around the fm twice then you'll know prices

not that hard
LJRoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #506
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

@ ppl who dont know what to merch, basically 10atk wgs and good scrolls (gfa, claw, cape etc etc) pac's and mabye chairs if you got dem cash.

EMS is so shitty right now, 20atk cape is max mesos >_>
I however bought a 16atk 10%str pac for 4b, cheap as hell seeing as one cube is 100m.

The nx ratio in EMS went from 1:500 to 1:100 in like 9 days, FAIL
Old 06-28-2011, 10:44 PM   #507
IAAW
FFR Player

I'm re-downloading MapleStory for the Chaos update events. Looks like since I haven't been playing I'll be able to get some free st00f come tomorrow, and getting to Level 70 for the bandana shouldn't be hard as well. Though, I'm at a loss; I'm gonna be making a run-of-the-mill adventurer, but I'm not sure what class to run with. Of course being a Cleric would be my first choice but I would like to be something a LITTLE different this time. Maybe an I/L mage. Really depends on what I want to do. And of course I don't remember my account information worth a flip, so it's going to be fun recovering it tomorrow after the update.

Rambling aside though, I guess I'll probably roll with a Cleric/Priest/Bishop again, only partially because it's the class I'm most used to. Any suggestions on what class I should go with? I'll pick the one that's the most popular I suppose, although it'll strictly be an explorer (since I believe for the event the character HAS to be an explorer; should read up on that). Don't know if I'll stick with the game after that, although getting a different class from 1 to 70 may pertain my interests. (Becoming a Priest was like the ONLY thing keeping me wanting to play MapleStory, and I suppose if I can proceed with making maybe a Battle Mage or a Mechanic I'll roll with that instead.)
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:19 PM   #508
LJRoX
Banned

Sick!
hope to see you ingame

If you're joining again, come to Windia
nice world

also I managed to buy my own claw, a dragon sieve and scrolled it successfully with a 30%
really nice price that I got it for...4m clean with potential 2L 3% attack plus 6 weapon att. It was 50 att clean and I'm hoping I could perfect scroll it (because I don't wanna scroll a lamp, untradeable). Hopefully it'll be my endgame once I start cubing it.

Also I made 350m but I spent it on merchanting items, and a evo II ring for 165m. It usually costs 210-230m but I got it really cheap.

There was also a guy who wanted to sell his zhelm for 50m, but I didn't believe him until he put the helmet on trade. It was like 15/16/17/16 too. Too bad I couldn't get it since I was already wearing one. And my Soon-to-be NL was my only main I could use on Khaini. I have an Archer soon-to-be BM on Windia so I didn't bother to buy it.

I tried to but it wouldn't let me trade. So I shrugged it off.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:22 PM   #509
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to chocobothief12

I just got back into the game after finding the time from work to get motivated again. finally got my Cygnus the last 16 levels needed to hit 120. When the chaos patch finishes, I'm probably going to make an Evan or some kind of explorer mage. I don't think I'll ever touch PvP but I'm curious to see how the rest of the stuff coming turns out. It's Nexon though, so my hopes are at a minimum.
chocobothief12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #510
IAAW
FFR Player

My plans are currently to start a character on the Chaos world that will be released (for events). It's going to be a fresh world with new opportunities and no MTS... should be fun. Still don't know what class I should roll with, but I'm definitely leaning on an Explorer class of some kind me thinks, depending on event limitations (i.e., if it's restricted to just Explorer classes or if it's available for other classes as well). I'll make an Aran after I reach Level 70 for the Jumpstart Character event as well. (It's kinda a "Why not?" thing.)

At any rate though, my plans are to take advantage of EVERY EVENT POSSIBLE. I just don't know if my main account will count for the Returning Friend event since I've obviously been active for other Nexon-hosted games, more specifically Dragon Nest and Vindictus. Thus, for safety reasons I will probably be utilizing my other account which I was actually using as a main account for when I was playing MS again back in... 2010 I think? I used it a bit more for Mabinogi but I believe I haven't logged in on it since May 29th of 2011 so I should be all good depending on things. And of course I'll still need to do some info retrieval, but if anything else if I get lucky I'll be able to get by with a PIN reset instead of having to go through recovery processes and whatnot. (Nexon's customer service is... less than perfect.)

EDIT: Event details are here FYI.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #511
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark

Whoa what. Chaos patch is happening right now? How did I miss this lol, I thought it was like months away for some reason.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:23 AM   #512
LJRoX
Banned

Yep, right now I'm playig Half Minute Hero to kill time haha
Old 07-1-2011, 12:09 PM   #513
IAAW
FFR Player

So, Chaos world is here, events are going on, and I'm having a good time. At first I made a Pirate, but after getting bored with it, I decided to do something nostalgic. See, when I first played MapleStory (i.e., the first, FIRST time I ever started playing MapleStory), the first class I ever made was a Bowman. But, being as I was new, I easily majorly screwed up my AP beyond repair. That, of course, was remedied after some research and going for different classes. So, for nostalgic reasons, I started a Bowman. Though, it's been quite different; I certainly do not remember 1st job having a mobbing skill (Arrow Blow), let alone any real actual skills to use outside of maybe Double Shot.
Old 07-1-2011, 12:20 PM   #514
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Don't make a bowman! They redid the3rd job arrow rain/eruption mobbing skills and they are now way too slow to be useful. If my Wind Archer didn't have wind pierce, i would have quit it immediately after finding out the change. That's just my opinion though, so if you like the class and aren't bothered with it then go ahead.
Old 07-1-2011, 12:23 PM   #515
Thatskier
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Thatskier Send a message via Skype™ to Thatskier

Jumpstart characters work with the warriors challenge event lol win.

Plan on getting the bloody mask, adventurer crit ring, and onyx glasses
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Let's put it this way: This file is fun.
Thatskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2011, 12:49 PM   #516
zadkiel91
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
FFR Veteran

wow, I hope we get compensated after the epic server crashes!
zadkiel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2011, 12:52 PM   #517
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

They need to release another half day long 2x event like they did a while back. During that time, they also need to make all the lag go away and all the DC crashing etc. non existent.
Probably asking too much since it's never going to happen.
Old 07-1-2011, 01:12 PM   #518
zadkiel91
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
FFR Veteran

lol yeah, that would be way too generous. Nexon keeps having epic fails after every patch, it's so annoying ¬¬
zadkiel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-1-2011, 04:13 PM   #519
IAAW
FFR Player

Due to the recent server issues everyone who logged into MapleStory the past two days got a free 5,000 MaplePoints as compensation. I'm going to save mine until after I get all the boom up perma CS items (so I can make a decision as to what I want), or maybe even wait until there are new CS items and get something permanently. Not a bad thought to make considering that 5,000 MP can get you a good bit of stuff from the cash shop. I'll probably get the one-time discount package as well if I have enough left over depending on what I get.

Also, decided I'm going to swap out my pirate for a Cygnus pirate.
Old 07-7-2011, 06:51 PM   #520
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Okay so after everyone in the game telling me how bad my mech is going to be nerfed at chaos...

I really don't see much of a difference at all really. The cooldown on rock and shock is now much higher, but that's the only noticeable difference. Oh and normal shots in tank mode now cost mp, but that's negligible. Level 162 now.

I made a DB for my free lvl 50 character, haven't used it yet though.
Also made a lvl 30 Evan for the event going on.

Ps. Evans are the most boring pieces of shit ever.