Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Default Re: CoD: MW2

I'm going to be buying this game the day it comes out. I don't know when I'll reserve it, though. I don't have to worry really, I have like 4 GameStops and a Target within a 10 minute drive of my house.

And THANK GOD it's Infinity Ward. They kicked ass making MW.

Also, it's already 5th on GameStop.com's Top Sellers list for Xbox 360.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #22
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Halo 2 was one of the biggest letdowns ever. Comparing this to that is not a good thing.

ps, I didn't read the thread but I'm expecting a lot of similar responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #23
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DevilsTouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Why Halo 2? Why not Halo 3? Halo 3 is orgasmic!
Ok people Fires being put out now. Listen Up

1. Kid, if you were to ever say that to any one who has ever been rly good at halo 2 you would be laughed at for about an hour

2. Halo 3 is terrible. It is for casual gamers. There is still WCG mlg kode 5 etc, but the game still sucks sorry people. This isnt opinion, Halo 2 was the best comp mp engine ever made hands down. Raw teamwork and skill

3. I feel sorry for what im about to say about this next casual gamer ( HATE THEM!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
I prefer WaW over COD4. COD4 was overrated, and is the Socom of today's generation.

The online aspects are terrible, there is no overall ranking system or any real motivation to do anything.

ok man That is the saddest thing i have ever read in my whole life. DO you have a strand of COMP nature in you, or are you just a cowardly casually gaming bad kid, with no ambition in gaming?

1. COD 5 is a mockery to gaming. All of the best people in COD 4 absolutely can not stand cod 5.

2. No motivation to do anything? NO . It is just you. You, and the fact that you don't know anything about the gaming world. Theres a thing called comp gaming man... ok.. man... OK So whats that mean to you ? Prolly nothing. But you can go pro and earn money playing it. SO play customs man. Levels don't mean anything for any game. Lets llok at halo 3....

Im a level 50, but ive seen so many LEGIT bad 50s that I have come to realize that it doesnt mean anything. And even more so for cod. Your KD, W/r, w/e all dont mean a thing. Its called pubs man The pros all laugh at the Pub stars at the top of the meaningless leaderboards in CoD.

So, what this means, is that levels in CoD are not even needed at all. I personally dont care if the casual gamer doesn't like the system, but what you said was absolutely horrible, wrong, and makes you look so bad its not even funny.

Not to sound like a complete dick, but this is all true. Not that anyone here who actually knows anything about comp gaming will disagree.

Good Day to you all and I hope this is a lesson learned for some of you. Live to game, Game to Live.

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 05-22-2009 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Fix v2
DevilsTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #24
Necamus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsTouch View Post
Ok people Fires being put out now. Listen Up
Should be read as:
Quote:
I'm a ****ing retard with a huge ego.
Quote:
1. Kid, if you were to ever say that to any one who has ever been rly good at halo 2 you would be laughed at for about an hour
If you ever spend an hour laughing at a single statement, there's something wrong with you.

Quote:
2. Halo 3 is terrible. It is for casual gamers.
Which makes it terrible, how? L4D can be played by casual gamers, and it's pretty awesome.

Quote:
There is still WCG mlg kode 5 etc, but the game still sucks sorry people. This isnt opinion, Halo 2 was the best comp mp engine ever made hands down. Raw teamwork and skill
Actually, that IS an opinion. Need a dictionary?

Quote:
3. I feel sorry for what im about to say about this next casual gamer ( HATE THEM!)
Sorry some of us don't want to waste endless hours trying to best other people in a videogame =[

Quote:
ok man That is the saddest thing i have ever read in my whole life. DO you have a strand of COMP nature in you, or are you just a cowardly casually gaming bad kid, with no ambition in gaming?
See above. Surprise, casual gamers exist! Oh ****!

Quote:
1. COD 5 is a mockery to gaming. All of the best people in COD 4 absolutely can not stand cod 5.
Who cares about the people you consider as "the best people in COD 4" and their opinions? Does that affect us in any way possible? Umm, nope.

Quote:
2. No motivation to do anything? NO . It is just you. You, and the fact that you don't know anything about the gaming world. Theres a thing called comp gaming man... ok.. man... OK So whats that mean to you ? Prolly nothing. But you can go pro and earn money playing it. SO play customs man. Levels don't mean anything for any game. Lets llok at halo 3....
I can't entirely agree with the "no motivation to do anything" part, but that's mostly because of the weapons and perks you unlock at higher levels. Regardless, your reply to Tps was still dumb. Read this carefully: Some people don't give a **** about competitive gaming. Personally, I'd rather continue with my full time job than spend my time trying to win videogame tournaments.

Also,
Quote:
Theres a thing called comp gaming man... ok.. man... OK So whats that mean to you ?
Did you just stutter while typing?

Quote:
Im a level 50, but ive seen so many LEGIT bad 50s that I have come to realize that it doesnt mean anything. And even more so for cod. Your KD, W/r, w/e all dont mean a thing. Its called pubs man The pros all laugh at the Pub stars at the top of the meaningless leaderboards in CoD.
Another surprise: we don't care about the pros. Omfg, you can play Halo well? Omfg you're so awesome. Omfg oh wait no, forgot I didn't care.

Quote:
So, what this means, is that levels in CoD are not even needed at all. I personally dont care if the casual gamer doesn't like the system, but what you said was absolutely horrible, wrong, and makes you look so bad its not even funny.
Whereas everything you've said has been misguided by the thought that everyone plays games for competition instead of for casual fun.

Quote:
Not to sound like a complete dick, but this is all true. Not that anyone here who actually knows anything about comp gaming will disagree.
Not to state the obvious, but you did sound like a complete dick. Herpes included.

Quote:
Good Day to you all and I hope this is a lesson learned for some of you. Live to game, Game to Live.
I hope you someday dig yourself out from under that rock of single-minded idiocy you're residing under.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #25
lukestepwalker
NEVER GOIN PRO
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lukestepwalker

damn i thought call of duty sucked compared to halo 3 because theres no skill involved

but on halo you can out br your opponents *_^
lukestepwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #26
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

What are you in a bar, or on comedy central presents? Cmon man Most of that was bad jokes and you trying to be funny with non orginal immature humor. Dont try me kid

Dude your an idiot. You cant argue an entire professional communities opinion. I mean cmon man, use your brain for two seconds, and realize that your some nobody, who logged onto FFR, saw my true and very accurate post, and decided "O whos this kid, i dont care about comp gaming(even though i cared enough to post like 300 words about how much I dont care) Why should it have to be that way, why do the BETTER people get to decide whats right in a game and what really makes the game more fun for people?"

Cry about it man ......And ya know what? I actually feel kind of sorry for gamers like you, because theres no way that your having as much fun playing like sword freaking ffa's on halo over like 4v4 mlg, or wcg, BRS man, The comp nature that is brought out by the raw indivisual skill and team work of it all makes it truely orgasmic. You wouldn't know anything about that though man Sry about that

The casual gamer sickens me man. Games like CoD WaW and Halo 3 were made for the casual gamer. Halo 1 and 2 had a perfect multiplayer engine. They were devine. But wait, Bungie wants to appeal to the casuals now. OOOOMONEYOOOOOOOOOOO Ok lets put in an assault rifle that can kill someone in 1 second WOOOoooo, and lets put in bubble shields and GREEN SHILED REGENERATORS AWESOME YEAH

NO

Of course none of that is in MLG or WCG. Do you really want to deal with all of that bs, or would you rather play fun and comp games with friends, rivals, and fellow players, without any of those .............tools?

You see man, comp gaming brings out the real game man. Not all the bs and the "O this is so cool" Stuff..... Freaking green regenerators i mean cmon man

And bro, to any real hardcore gamer in here that would obviously know what im talking about, you are now a joke. Living proof that there are plenty more idiots like yourself, that try to argue an entire way of gaming, and an entire ay of life for more than one entire gaming community . Now feel free to say w/e you want man. Not going to change the fact that your a nobody , no ambition, bad kid that just wastes space in online communities, and doesnt have the slightest clue about whats going on in the real gaming world, but just can't wait to play with his sword friends, or his " OMG I GOT MY 65 in WaW friends".

Btw L4D(imo) Sucks man . But if millions of other people like it than more power to it. But the diff is that L4D is not a participating game in any mlg event, or any other gaming league that i know of as far as i know. Halo 3 and CoD WaW are, so they were almost ruined. It was nice being able to play other matchmaking than just team hardcore back in halo 2(despite cheaters) Nice try

Slinky - True Gamer

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 05-22-2009 at 03:44 PM..
Old 05-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #27
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

So many people arguing over type of gamers, rofl. xD
Old 05-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #28
Necamus
FFR Player

Oh god, your logic cracks me up.

Quote:
What are you in a bar, or on comedy central presents? Cmon man Most of that was bad jokes and you trying to be funny with non orginal immature humor. Dont try me kid
If it's relevant, I was actually at work waiting for code to compile. So no, not a bar. And a note, I wasn't trying to be funny, I was merely trying to prove my points to someone who apparently isn't on good grounds with the concept of logic.

Quote:
Dude your[sic](rofl) an idiot. You cant argue an entire professional communities opinion. I mean cmon man, use your brain for two seconds, and realize that your some nobody, who logged onto FFR, saw my true and very accurate post, and decided "O whos this kid, i dont care about comp gaming(even though i cared enough to post like 300 words about how much I dont care) Why should it have to be that way, why do the BETTER people get to decide whats right in a game and what really makes the game more fun for people?"
Impressive spelling, made me laugh. I actually can argue an against an entire community's opinion, because it's an opinion. When are you going to understand that? I'm just here to prove you wrong, nothing else, don't really have an opinion about what video game is the best because I don't honestly have an opinion on that.

And I think you're mixing up your arguments here, because that last chunk of this paragraph can be used for my side. Why should people who are better at video games be able to decide what games I should like? That makes no sense at all. I thoroughly enjoyed Halo 3, both the campaign and multiplayer with friends. Just because some nerds who could kick my ass at Halo says Halo 2 is better doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

Quote:
Cry about it man ......And ya know what? I actually feel kind of sorry for gamers like you, because theres no way that your having as much fun playing like sword freaking ffa's on halo over like 4v4 mlg, or wcg, BRS man, The comp nature that is brought out by the raw indivisual skill and team work of it all makes it truely orgasmic. You wouldn't know anything about that though man Sry about that
Sword FFA on Halo is awesome, I had fun doing that when I used to play Halo. I don't even know what MLG or WCG stand for, so don't know what you're comparing it to. Your arguments are ridiculous anyways. You're pretty much saying "I like chocolate ice cream, so do all these other people who are crazy about it, therefore you're dumb for preferring vanilla." It's a ****ing opinion retard. People enjoy different things. I prefer actual shooting over your silly Halo 2 or whatever. You go enjoy your pretend guns, I'll stick with my Remington 12 gauge.

Quote:
The casual gamer sickens me man. Games like CoD WaW and Halo 3 were made for the casual gamer. Halo 1 and 2 had a perfect multiplayer engine. They were devine. But wait, Bungie wants to appeal to the casuals now. OOOOMONEYOOOOOOOOOOO Ok lets put in an assault rifle that can kill someone in 1 second WOOOoooo, and lets put in bubble shields and GREEN SHILED REGENERATORS AWESOME YEAH
Maybe if you just learned to aim with the assault rifle you wouldn't be crying about it so much? Or learned to properly use ANY of the things you've mentioned, instead of just bitching that they appeal to a casual gamer. Surprise, if the other person can use a shield regenerator, so can you! Fascinating, isn't it?

Quote:
NO
What?

Quote:
Of course none of that is in MLG or WCG. Do you really want to deal with all of that bs, or would you rather play fun and comp games with friends, rivals, and fellow players, without any of those .............tools?
I'll stick with my Halo 3 and what you consider bull**** weapons/tools, which I considering fun without your silly competitions and rules. Some of the most amusing matches I've played in were outright ridiculous, crazy damage or speed modifiers and the like. But I guess weird rules like that aren't for you competitive people.

Quote:
You see man, comp gaming brings out the real game man. Not all the bs and the "O this is so cool" Stuff..... Freaking green regenerators i mean cmon man
Oh my god, you just don't get it. Some people don't want competition. ****, I have a great time just running through a Halo 3 campaign with my friends. No scores, no competition, none of that bull**** you're obsessed with, just fun gaming.

Quote:
And bro, to any real hardcore gamer in here that would obviously know what im talking about, you are now a joke. Living proof that there are plenty more idiots like yourself, that try to argue an entire way of gaming, and an entire ay of life for more than one entire gaming community . Now feel free to say w/e you want man. Not going to change the fact that your a nobody , no ambition, bad kid that just wastes space in online communities, and doesnt have the slightest clue about whats going on in the real gaming world, but just can't wait to play with his sword friends, or his " OMG I GOT MY 65 in WaW friends".
OH **** HARDCORE HALO NERDS THINK I'M A JOKE? WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY LIFE.

Are you trying to judge my worth as a human being by my opinions of video games? Are you that dense? Well, ****, Einstein wasn't a competitive gamer, guess he didn't do **** for the world, huh?

I'm totally wasting space on FFR by not agreeing with your opinion. That definitely makes sense. In case you're too thick to figure it out, those last two sentences were sarcastic. And in case you're not sure, sentences end with a period, which you're also apparently not a fan of.

I'm not sure how the last few sentences are even insulting. I'm a bad person for wanting to game with friends? How does that make sense?

Quote:
Btw L4D(imo) Sucks man . But if millions of other people like it than more power to it. But the diff is that L4D is not a participating game in any mlg event, or any other gaming league that i know of as far as i know. Halo 3 and CoD WaW are, so they were almost ruined. It was nice being able to play other matchmaking than just team hardcore back in halo 2(despite cheaters) Nice try
Now I'm confused, you use the acronym IMO, but don't appear to understand what an opinion even is.

Do games now have to be in major tournaments to be good? Where's the fun in that? What about the awesome games without scoring systems?

Quote:
Slinky - True Gamer
Slinky - Doesn't understand what an opinion is, but he/she is a TRUE GAMERRRRRRRR

Last edited by Necamus; 05-22-2009 at 04:31 PM..
Necamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #29
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I think someone just got owned. 0_o
Old 05-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #30
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

HMMMM You actually had me going there for a bit. I was starting to not think you werent so retarted. But thanyou stated that you dont even know hwta mlg or wcg stand for. You wasted your time proving no one wrong man. You claim not to care about what im saying but you post so much. Stop contradicting yourself dude.

Let me explain something to you. I know what an opinion is. Im not stupid. Im not the problem here, you are. You dont understand what i am saying, not one word of it. I really wiosh you would just learn dude cus honestly, your making stupid remarks about something that you dont even know about. Like literraly, it didnt seem like you had any real sense of what you were talking about man.

I posted a clear, multi message freaking essay, and you come back with weak reasons about why your so bad. I dont care about your swording man, I mean its gotten to the point, to where i could literrally show this to any professional, and you would be blacklisted from any xbox live party with any one of them forever.

The worst poart of this is...............YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MLG OR KODE 5 OR WCG STAND FOR...........HOW SLOW AND "DENSE " DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO POST AT LEAST 500 words about something that you dont even know a thing about man. That is sad and pathetic.

And you want to discuss logic?...Mr.Trying to sound like some badmouth smart guy on FFR

WHY DONT YOU LEARN(MABY DO SOME FREAKING RESEARCH) ON THE SUBJECT BEFORE YOU TRY TO SOUND COOL ON FFR AGAIN

No one just posts like that for no reason dude

DOnt give me your lil worthless two cents comments either bro. Im sure this is all very amusing to other people , but to me this is sad. You contradict yourself like its your passtime too dude

You say that you dont care what i say , but than im here reading like (once again) 300 words trying to explain, coughcough TRYING to explain why i am somehow wrong. I mean dude your just some nobody kid, from who cares where, that was looking for someone to attack and found me. An opportunity.

I believe you have some serious problems man. See to it that you get your lil mental problem taken care of. If you dont than at least stop trying to tell me that im not using logic . Cmon now dude, i base everything that i say around logic. sppph you resort to commenting on my typing. Thats rly sad dude

I know exactly what an opinion is, and I know exactly what a fact is too. I am aware that most of what i stated was opinion. Hey they were, but you are getting what im saying all wrong dude.

So here it is... I feel that the comp brings out the most fun in the vid game. How about this? FOR COMP GAMERS ALRIGHT But i just think that you should at least try it out for a while what can it hurt. Ive been bad before, i know how fun it is.

And as for the community stuff... I was just saying that there opinions have more , idk athority i guess you could say than the casual gamer. Their opinion on the game IMOOOOOO OK matters more.

Kind of like how a pro basketball players opinion on basketball sure as hell matters more than yours. No diff Gaming is a sport, or at least can be a profession.

Stop yout foolishness kid

Last post ( doesnt matter what INSIGNIFICANT non-logical statements you make, doesnt matter how much you contradict yourself. doesnt matter how smart or funny you try to sound, or cool........

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE JUST ANOTHER STUPID KID ON FFR TRYING TO ARGUE SOMETHING THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT

LAST POST GOOD DAY GOOD NIGHT w/e

Slinky Sorry kid, you tried

Last edited by DevilsTouch; 05-22-2009 at 04:52 PM..
Old 05-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #31
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
HMMMM You actually had me going there for a bit. I was starting to not think you werent so retarted. But thanyou stated that you dont even know hwta mlg or wcg stand for. You wasted your time proving no one wrong man. You claim not to care about what im saying but you post so much. Stop contradicting yourself dude.

Let me explain something to you. I know what an opinion is. Im not stupid. Im not the problem here, you are. You dont understand what i am saying, not one word of it. I really wiosh you would just learn dude cus honestly, your making stupid remarks about something that you dont even know about. Like literraly, it didnt seem like you had any real sense of what you were talking about man.

I posted a clear, multi message freaking essay, and you come back with weak reasons about why your so bad. I dont care about your swording man, I mean its gotten to the point, to where i could literrally show this to any professional, and you would be blacklisted from any xbox live party with any one of them forever.

The worst poart of this is...............YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MLG OR KODE 5 OR WCG STAND FOR...........HOW SLOW AND "DENSE " DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO POST AT LEAST 500 words about something that you dont even know a thing about man. That is sad and pathetic.

And you want to discuss logic?...Mr.Trying to sound like some badmouth smart guy on FFR

WHY DONT YOU LEARN(MABY DO SOME FREAKING RESEARCH) ON THE SUBJECT BEFORE YOU TRY TO SOUND COOL ON FFR AGAIN

No one just posts like that for no reason dude

DOnt give me your lil worthless two cents comments either bro. Im sure this is all very amusing to other people , but to me this is sad. You contradict yourself like its your passtime too dude

You say that you dont care what i say , but than im here reading like (once again) 300 words trying to explain, coughcough TRYING to explain why i am somehow wrong. I mean dude your just some nobody kid, from who cares where, that was looking for someone to attack and found me. An opportunity.

I believe you have some serious problems man. See to it that you get your lil mental problem taken care of. If you dont than at least stop trying to tell me that im not using logic . Cmon now dude, i base everything that i say around logic. sppph you resort to commenting on my typing. Thats rly sad dude

I know exactly what an opinion is, and I know exactly what a fact is too. I am aware that most of what i stated was opinion. Hey they were, but you are getting what im saying all wrong dude.

So here it is... I feel that the comp brings out the most fun in the vid game. How about this? FOR COMP GAMERS ALRIGHT But i just think that you should at least try it out for a while what can it hurt. Ive been bad before, i know how fun it is.

And as for the community stuff... I was just saying that there opinions have more , idk athority i guess you could say than the casual gamer. Their opinion on the game IMOOOOOO OK matters more.

Kind of like how a pro basketball players opinion on basketball sure as hell matters more than yours. No diff Gaming is a sport, or at least can be a profession.

Stop yout foolishness kid

Last post ( doesnt matter what INSIGNIFICANT non-logical statements you make, doesnt matter how much you contradict yourself. doesnt matter how smart or funny you try to sound, or cool........

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE JUST ANOTHER STUPID KID ON FFR TRYING TO ARGUE SOMETHING THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT

LAST POST GOOD DAY GOOD NIGHT w/e

Slinky Sorry kid, you tried
Dude stfu, Xiomara can kick your ass at halo 2 anyday. She was the MLG world champion for girls division. Don't believe me? Here's her FFR profile.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...xdeadlyxsinxx/

/joke
Old 05-23-2009, 07:05 AM   #32
DevilsTouch
FFR Player

lol I hope she can man. I enjoy seeing females take part in gaming. Wouldnt look so good for me though right haha
Old 05-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #33
LeShred
FFR Player

MW2 Is going to ROCK! I have the game informer magazine with all the info. about it >=)
Old 05-31-2009, 02:34 AM   #34
RevenG-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to RevenG-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
I prefer WaW over COD4. COD4 was overrated, and is the Socom of today's generation.

The online aspects are terrible, there is no overall ranking system or any real motivation to do anything.
Oh I'm sorry, is that why CoD4 was in the MLG events and not WaW? Sorry I thought it was at those events because it was a better game, my bad.

That goes for Halo 3 also. DevilsTouch hope you don't take my corrections personally but, if Halo 2 was a better game the pros would still be playing it. They have the same basic mechanics and I don't see how you would have to use different teamwork just because one is newer, it doesn't make sense. To end it, you've been talking nonstop about like COMP or some **** which is annoying and you keep talking about gaming like everyone is competitive in it. I play GB and I've talked to players like Stanville nV, Forty4mag, Casperr who are all pro players and they don't take it near as seriously as you do(They also don't overuse the bad kid insult like hell).
*420th post lulz =D

Last edited by RevenG-; 05-31-2009 at 02:52 AM..
RevenG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:06 AM   #35
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Quote:
Dude your an idiot.
Welcome to my sig~
Old 05-31-2009, 04:08 AM   #36
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Also I don't suggest calling somebody a year older than you a kid, makes you look stupid.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #37
Bojack2424
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Bojack2424 Send a message via MSN to Bojack2424

Quote:
lol I hope she can man. I enjoy seeing females take part in gaming.

I doubt her being a female has anything to do with beating you at a game o_O
Old 05-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #38
RaptorHaysewus
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to RaptorHaysewus

I'm syked for this. The PC version that is. Analogue sticks + FPS games will

NEVER WORK.

I started playing COD4 about a month ago and I'm really into it now, I hope MW2 is as good as 1 and has a good Single Player Campaign too.

I'm not going to be buying it / reserving it the day it comes out for 2 reasons.

1. It could be ****, reviews are good.
2. I probably wont have enough money. Seeing how I'm spending £220 on a graphics card + Power supply unit for my PC soon.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:56 PM   #39
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

I liked COD4 and the best part of COD5 is Nazi Zombies. Nothing better than shooting people and their heads falling off.

Also: halo3 was a disappointment. I mean seriously all it is: Bullet dodge Br to the face! gosh it's so lame playing with Brs.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-1-2009, 03:09 PM   #40
Bojack2424
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Bojack2424 Send a message via MSN to Bojack2424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Also: halo3 was a disappointment. I mean seriously all it is: Bullet dodge Br to the face! gosh it's so lame playing with Brs.
then dont use the Br. simple as zat >_>