Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2008, 07:23 AM   #61
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

Default Re: That's Just Not Right...That's Sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
So I have gay genes? I thought it was a psychological thing.
Well my psychology teacher claims the way our genes are structured will lead to variable personality traits. She said in a biological psychologist point of view, it's a "chemical imbalance" in guy's testosterone levels and vice versa.

Homosexuality is the only 'sin' that baffles me because it is the only one involving a personality. Every other sin I believe is a decision-based thing... (if you can prove me wrong here, please do so...). I'm thinking as if the interpretations have been misunderstood. Reading Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis doesn't convince me, all for the fact that the people who were at Lot's door were demanding for sex, in the most deceitful way. Straight or homosexual, it still would have been sinful...

Anyway, people point out homosexuality as if it's the biggest deal of a sin compared to other ones. Last time I remember, a sin is a sin. If you have sinned, regardless of what you do, it's doom for you. A homosexual isn't more in trouble than a liar.

And who said people have the right to judge btw? Who said people have the right to tell people they are going to Hell? Bible says those are wrong too, yet "DEVOTED Christians" continue to do such things. Not saying every devout does this... my point is, that mother have sinned more than her son. Her son may have been homosexual, but the mother have committed murder and deemed him to Hell. That is wrong, and it's not forgivable for a human's point of view.

I'm a born homosexual, and I've known that eversince my aunts and uncles told me how I act amongst boys and whatnot when I was really young. My parents didn't want to hear this or find out from me that I was really homosexual, so I hid it until I got to high school. They clearly said they would kill me if they find out. Right to my face.

I've moved out now, and the only time they'll see my face is when I need their tax returns for my damn FAFSA. They may never know that I am really gay...****, they seclude themselves from the outside world anyway.

Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}
flipsta_lombax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:44 AM   #62
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrirs Nova View Post
I'm pretty sure being gay is not at all related to heredity in any way. It's either starts and continues for social reasons such as in identity crisis or the hormones are not at "normal" levels. Quotations because normal is a relative term. At early stages of growth in the womb, the baby is in a way, "marinated" by different levels of hormones. I believe that homosexual persons are exposed to more estrogen in the womb than the "average" male. That and/or the body of the person produces "abnormal" amounts of the different hormones, whether it be excessive estrogen or deficiency of testosterone.
That is the more likely cause. Another cause would be because of the different kind of nurture by the parents and maybe not by nature... But what do I know?...
You're pretty sure based on conjectures drawn from almost entirely irrelevant information. Through this you've shown me you know absolutely nothing. I don't care if any of you think I'm being a whiny asshole. This pseudo-fact has got to stop. Enough FUD, disinformation, and propaganda.

What it seems to me is that genetics act as a palette full of certain mixes of colors. The development in the womb acts as tints and shades, and the environment is the surface on which these elements are displayed. The growth is the way the paint falls on the canvas. Easiest way to describe it, and if we're throwing pseudo-fact and fake research around, I believe this theory is as good as any.

PS - To anybody who thinks homosexuality is wrong, go kill yourself. No, seriously, you'll be doing the world a favor. There's enough bigotry out there already. I've had enough of it, and as a straight male I don't even have to take the brunt of it. Keep your mouth shut before you confirm my suspicions on how stupid you really are.

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
"If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
because the venom gets into the blood stream which
spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:
"Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
"My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."
OrganisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #63
KA0Z R4VR
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

After reading this article http://www.boston.com/news/globe/mag...es_people_gay/ I am leaning towards a more "genetic" reason for being gay.

After reading the OP, it infuriates me to think that either:
A. The bitch *for lack of a "better" word* really did kill her son over sexual orientation
or
B. Someone actually though this story up during excessive hours of boredom, hatred and ignorance

EDIT: That article is long, but worth the read IMO...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
Everything is Vistas fault. If your cat dies, it's also Vistas fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
I've come to the assumption that you are either Miley Cyrus yourself being you are not a young kid trying to defend her, or you are indeed Chris Crocker, you related her to Britney Spears...If you took this paragraph seriously, just quit the internet lol

Last edited by KA0Z R4VR; 10-11-2008 at 08:12 AM..
KA0Z R4VR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #64
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
PS - To anybody who thinks homosexuality is wrong, go kill yourself. No, seriously, you'll be doing the world a favor. There's enough bigotry out there already. I've had enough of it, and as a straight male I don't even have to take the brunt of it. Keep your mouth shut before you confirm my suspicions on how stupid you really are.
if you don't believe what i believe, you're wrong.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #65
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
if you don't believe what i believe, you're wrong.
Funny how that's the one thing you could take from the post.

I don't apologize. You can be childish and stupid all you want, which I know you will be because that is the level on which you operate. Contrary to popular belief, this myth that I believe my opinion is the only one that is ever valid is simply not true. The thing is, it's easiest to be a whiny dickhead, and so that's what many of you do because you have absolutely nothing to contribute.

There are a few issues (NOT all) on which I don't believe there should be any question about. Like "is rape okay?". I don't see anyone clamoring to seriously support rape. If we were all speaking in person, something tells me I wouldn't hear in the background "rape is awesome!". In my mind, homosexuality is on the same level. Being a bigot and a pig is not acceptable on any level, and none of your arguments against homosexuality are ever, ever valid. They're based on FUD and lies. The argument for homosexuality's basis certainly seems a little more well thought-out and based somewhere in the realm of reality and fact.

OWAIT, it appears that homosexuality isn't as popular. Sorry gaiz, if the public full of sheeple doesn't wholeheartedly back it, it must be wrong.

I swear to god, dealing with the large population of people like you on this site makes me very sad for my generation's collective intelligence, if we could objectively measure such a thing.

"Teach how you will, a pig can never play the flute."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Last edited by OrganisM; 10-11-2008 at 01:20 PM..
Old 10-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #66
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

if every time you used the word "you" in your post, organism, you were referring to me, this is my response:

i've made three posts in this thread. one saying there is no proof that the mother killed her son because he was gay, the second linking to a youtube video, and the third making fun of you. from these three posts, could you tell me how you came to this conclusion about me?

Quote:
Being a bigot and a pig is not acceptable on any level, and none of your arguments against homosexuality are ever, ever valid. They're based on FUD and lies. The argument for homosexuality's basis certainly seems a little more well thought-out and based somewhere in the realm of reality and fact.

I swear to god, dealing with the large population of people like you on this site makes me very sad for my generation's collective intelligence, if we could objectively measure such a thing.
if those "you"s were not directed at me, then disregard what i just said and learn to use less pronouns
Old 10-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #67
OrganisM
FFR Player

Again, easier to be the dickhead, which is what most of the forum members seem to lean towards.

If I feel I've done something wrong, I will apologize. But I won't say "sorry" when I feel it isn't justified. I know it's hard to comprehend, KgZ, but keep trying and eventually it should click.

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Old 10-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #68
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
I only act like a dickhead when the person is acting like a retarded twat.
no u
Quote:
PS- Some people believe that homosexuality is wrong. Who are we to judge that they are morally inhumane?
Sometimes not all is well and agreeable and you're not going to respectfully disagree. We can't always be civil as we rip each other's entrails out. That's what politicians are for.

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Old 10-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #69
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
Yeah I never understood why our society is like that.
who else laughed at this
Old 10-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #70
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Once again, I'm the only clean furry.
and you're the only one with a ****ing furry penis sticking out throbbing on your ****ing msn display pic and when ever you message me its as though that dick is sticking out from my display and touching my forehead and it makes me want to go wash my face **** you furry and bull**** on your "clean" claim god damn
Old 10-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #71
Izzy
Snek

Being gay isn't a choice.
What is this thread about again?
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #72
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

I did that just to talk to you pokelda<3
Otherwise it's something else.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #73
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
what kind of excuse is that
It's not an excuse.

Quote:
Many white old people believe that a black person shouldn't be a president. Are they wrong to believe that?
Yes, bigotry and racism are wrong, no matter how popular they might be. I already understand that you have no ideals.

Quote:
Maybe, however they might still be nice and great people otherwise.
Yeah, great except for being ignorant bigots and racist fuckheads.

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Old 10-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #74
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

You said the 'f' word.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #75
OrganisM
FFR Player

iknorite

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Old 10-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #76
ieatyourlvllol
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hey...this thread's supposed to about whether or not it's proper to label and ostracize certain people based on their deviation from social norm, not about the validity of opinions founded on personal conjectures (that manifest in a form interpreted to be an insinuation of truth). You already know very well the mutual impassibility of arguing the latter against particularly obstinate individuals.

Anyways, I think that though the belief that homosexuality deems a person inherently reprehensible is not necessarily -wrong- per se (as is demanded by the concept of freedom of thought), it is usually attributed to the establishmentarianism that arises from the assertive influences of either upbringing or media contact. Thus, I don't think any less of those who hold to such notions, but I do scorn the way in which the world has developed such that the standards have degenerated to the widespread anathematization we see today. Favoring the same gender doesn't make anyone innately evil - just different (in the eyes of so-called "normal" people) to the point that general consensus lends itself to ill-bred bigotry. In any case, homophobia also isn't -wrong-, so to speak, but it certainly does not grant to a person the right to act maliciously towards those they disagree with.
ieatyourlvllol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #77
OrganisM
FFR Player

The malicious act is particularly what gets me. People can believe what they want to believe, but it would be rather nice if people actually derived their opinions from some basis in fact. Opinions can differ, but some seem to me better than others based on where they were derived from.

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #78
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Or that I respect most people, despite their subjective flaws.
You respect bigots.

Quote:
this is so ****ing ironic it's not even funny holy ****
You're insinuating I'm an ignorant bigot for being tolerant of homosexuality?

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:

Old 10-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #79
GG_Guru
Let em' do what they want
FFR Veteran

There should be a "do we accept homosexuals in our community" thread for this.

But personally, who cares if the dudes gay, its his choice.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #80
Fenrirs Nova
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
You're pretty sure based on conjectures drawn from almost entirely irrelevant information. Through this you've shown me you know absolutely nothing. I don't care if any of you think I'm being a whiny asshole. This pseudo-fact has got to stop. Enough FUD, disinformation, and propaganda.
Look, I'm putting in my opinion just like how forums should be. Doesn't matter what you think or I think is correct, it's not going to make as big of a difference to the world as you might think. And going around telling people that they are wrong is stupid. I know for a fact that you do NOT know everything there is to know about this world so instead of invalidating everyone's opinions, please respect them and take them into consideration. You're not the only person on this planet good enough to give or express your opinion on the matter. It's time to be rational...
But I do have to agree with you that people who think gay persons should die and go to hell are being a little bit (calm down) extreme. It is how a person is and as long as being gay does not hurt the individual or anyone else, the matter should just be left alone. (opinion)

Last edited by Fenrirs Nova; 10-11-2008 at 05:38 PM..
Fenrirs Nova is offline   Reply With Quote