Old 12-1-2004, 07:55 PM   #21
Ignite
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Ignite

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by malithicus
Fine you guys wana keep flaming me go ahrad keep #$#ing flaming me just fuckign delete the post for all i care because everyone on this site are a bunch of a #$#ing assholes
Okay.

I assassinate malithicus.
Haha! Lol. Um... not nice?
Old 12-1-2004, 09:51 PM   #22
User6773

Seriously though, if you want to be well accepted enough to be able to start something like this,

A) Establish a forum presence (this does NOT mean postwhoring)
B) Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
C) Ease up on the swear filter.

Old 12-1-2004, 11:49 PM   #23
malithicus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to malithicus Send a message via MSN to malithicus Send a message via Yahoo to malithicus

UMMM I am not a new person here if you look at my oldest acount drake69 ive been here for a looooong ass time I think I got here around ffr patch .64 maybe sooner

How many emo kids does to screw in a lightbulb?

none they all sit in the dark crying.
Old 12-2-2004, 12:25 AM   #24
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by malithicus
UMMM I am not a new person here if you look at my oldest acount drake69 ive been here for a looooong ass time I think I got here around ffr patch .64 maybe sooner
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! He thinks being around since .64 is a long time. Regardless, though, you're still a relative forum noob. I don't know who you are and I've been on the forums for six months, so if the older people don't know you, the new people won't.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 12-2-2004, 12:36 AM   #25
UWSTopGun
Banned

I've known him ever since he joined and it turned out to be someone I knew from school that I saw every day and just didn't know and I've been here ever since FFR came out. I've established my place on the forums, im the guy nobody likes (getting up there with the hatred everyone shows to AlternateOblivion) and yep..it makes me happy knowing everyone who doesnt like me because of an online thing are fuking idiots..haha

EDIT: Also would you mind fucking off a little bit? If you don't want to take part in his game or get him abusing the swearing filter don't fucking post. It's the fault of all of you for getting him this way showing him how much of a bunch of ignorant assholes you all are.
Old 12-2-2004, 01:20 AM   #26
sleeplessdragn
~Bang that beat Harder~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

in before lock
Old 12-2-2004, 02:47 AM   #27
malithicus
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to malithicus Send a message via MSN to malithicus Send a message via Yahoo to malithicus

Umm sleepless your a newb polease read first page there wil be no lock for this thread now please stfu if you have nothign good to say for this post dont post

How many emo kids does to screw in a lightbulb?

none they all sit in the dark crying.
Old 12-2-2004, 02:51 AM   #28
UWSTopGun
Banned

Quote:
If you don't want to take part in his game or get him abusing the swearing filter don't #$#ing post
Old 12-2-2004, 02:51 AM   #29
UWSTopGun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWSTopGun
Quote:
If you don't want to take part in his game or get him abusing the swearing filter don't #$#ing post
Old 12-2-2004, 08:53 AM   #30
StarryXXXEyed
FFR Player

I know I'm pretty new to the forum, but do you guys always bash on someone for trying to start something. I mean how about instead of bashing on him, why not just explain to him, NICELY, that something that requires so many people would be nearly impossible. I mean I know you guys did that EVENTUALLY, but why be so harsh to start off with?? You guyz can be so cruel!!
Old 12-2-2004, 09:00 AM   #31
Ignite
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Ignite

Welcome to FFR. And we are explaing it to him nicely but then he goes all bersrek and crap.
Old 12-2-2004, 09:04 AM   #32
StarryXXXEyed
FFR Player

This is the first response...I wouldn't exactly say that's a nice way to explain anything!!
Quote:
Hey, it's mafia, but less fun. Where can I not sign up for this grammatically incoherent game?
So I would have to say you're wrong, they were @$$es about it, so now...tell me how they were nicely explaining this to him??
Old 12-2-2004, 10:29 AM   #33
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

It totally depends on who gets to him first. If I deal with a new person, I kindly explain to them their faults, then point them in the right direction. Unless they did something really stupid.

That first reply was fine. It stated a disinterest in the game and reasons why. Sure, it was a bit harsh on the new guy, but it got the point across.

Honestly, I think the forum regulars just try to ward off new people before they screw around in the forums. If you're cool from the start, you have no problems. Getting in now is much harder than it was a year ago.

~Squeek
Old 12-2-2004, 11:43 AM   #34
UWSTopGun
Banned

You don't have to be accepted on some stupid fuking internet forums. It's bad enough people are judgemental and assholes in real life you dont need that kind of shit especially if you come to this website looking for a few people to talk to and have something to do.

He didn't do anything wrong either I know for fact Malithicus types too fast and does not give 2 shits about his grammatical errors therefore leaving stupid smartasses correcting him which normally wouldn't bother him but they all talked shit nonstop so you know...

Plus Chardish flammed him too, what ever happened to reenforcing the rules a bit around here? No flamming maybe? Don't post in a thread that YOU WILL NOT take part of maybe?
Old 12-2-2004, 11:46 AM   #35
UWSTopGun
Banned

Lock this piece of shit
Old 12-2-2004, 11:50 AM   #36
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

well... robby, it seems that you do care about being accepted on an internet forum, and for your friend too. otherwise, you wouldn't be so passionately defending him.

and, the typing too fast comment? bs. alot of us type 70+ WPM with very few spelling errors. and, when we do make them, we stop and correct them for the sake of not appearing like an inbred child. ESPECIALLY when something was origionally posted in the CT forums, where spelling and grammar are extremely important.
Old 12-2-2004, 11:56 AM   #37
UWSTopGun
Banned

How can you even say that I care about being accpeted on these stupid forums? I'd rather go suicide than to be acknowledged into an internet "click" or "gang". It's just that the fact that everyone goes about talking so much bull about not flamming others and whatever then they find a post and start flamming and giving someone hell.

Looks like your doing a nice job of being a Moderator as well. Your supposed to lock threads that have turned to shit am I right? Well it looks to me like this one is still active.
Old 12-2-2004, 12:00 PM   #38
UWSTopGun
Banned

I don't know what the problem is. Does flamming make you feel good inside? Well obviously is does cause otherwise you wouldn't be. Well if you need to know, it doesn't make you any smarter than you already are or more smarter for that matter.
Old 12-2-2004, 12:24 PM   #39
StarryXXXEyed
FFR Player

Quote:
inbred child
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's qute lol
Old 12-2-2004, 12:40 PM   #40
UWSTopGun
Banned

Quote:
Your supposed to lock threads that have turned to (#$%
Closed Thread