Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-4-2008, 04:53 AM   #1181
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Runescapers Here

V3T, your stats are noob for a member/ex-member.
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:54 AM   #1182
ryanisadouche
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

ruinedscape

i have a damn good pure, 88 attack 95 str 7 def 90 hp 86 range 86 mage

there's just no point for me to play anymore, all i did was pk or duel, they entirely nerfed the game so its aimed at 12 year olds now.

ANYWAYS if anyone is interested in this account (not for free) pm me

edit @ 2 posts up: the members version of pvp took CONSIDERABLE amounts of skill, but overall this game is WAY to much grind, my account was made over...5 years or so

Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
average rank - 109

Last edited by ryanisadouche; 01-19-2008 at 12:56 AM..
ryanisadouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #1183
AirforceAce07
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: USA- Long Beach, California part of the year. and Fairplay, Maryland the other part
Send a message via AIM to AirforceAce07 Send a message via MSN to AirforceAce07

i feel like a total nerd for playing that game and especially because my account was much better then most of urs and u all say u played a long ass time. /kill self lol. i gave it away at least a year ago tho

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
Douglas A. MacArthur
AirforceAce07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #1184
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
FFR Veteran

i play every once in a while just to feel what it was like in the old days. Now there is Mass Effect(pwns all) and Oblivion(pwns all also)
botchi246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #1185
Lamoc
FFR Player

my account got hacked about a week ago. lost 28mil and all my stuff and lots of merchendise.
Lamoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #1186
octoman
FFR Player

Cool Re: Runescapers Here

i cant believe there are other ppeople who acually play it...i may not no u guys and my account got locked (jerks at teh studio) lol... anyway if u wanna talk jus add stickattick3 to you friend list and talk to me next time im on
octoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2008, 12:16 AM   #1187
Loyal2Death
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochan View Post
So thinking in a logical manner is a skill now, eh? Sorry if I thought having some common sense didn't require anything special :/
Utilizing it the most effective way possible that nets you the best result is skill.

Also, the game isn't ruined. I mean, sure you can't scam or real world trade (effectively, or practically) anymore, but the additions are newer and nice to a degree. The gravestone idea is pretty cool and not as definite as dying in say "the ice plateau" with no chance of getting your stuff back. From what I've heard from some of my higher level friends that the game change weeded out a lot of the idiots and that bounty hunter is actually fun.

I was actually thinking about coming back. Not sure on that yet.

Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.

Last edited by Loyal2Death; 02-1-2008 at 12:18 AM..
Loyal2Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2008, 12:45 AM   #1188
Silver_Brian
¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I recently got over my rs addiction and came back here. I feel much more productive here haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master
i now have another excuse to grow a dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution View Post
"i've seen your little boy's penis"
Silver_Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-1-2008, 01:00 AM   #1189
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

this thread = www.youfail.org
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-3-2008, 04:09 PM   #1190
John Travolta of FFR
FFR Player

i mean anyone who has ever played runescape can tell you some of the most voyeuristic nerds in the world play it alongside of, pedophiles, fanboys, obsessors...etc. Halo 2 you got your nerds, your fanboys, pedophiles, posers, and straight up assholes. When you look at the grand scheme of things I can say the thing that all games have in common is the people who play them alongside of the people who don't. When i see the people who are strongly against halo 2 i see someone who hasnt gotten their ass taken out and are afraid of it so they talk mad crap about it. When i see someone who says only nerds and dorks and fags play runescape i see someone who got hacked one too many times and lost their life as they know it so of course the easiest way to rule out their insecurity is by calling anyone who is living the good life on that game a fagaholic so yes there are differences but i have seen the good and bad of each game and runescape is endless to the extent of how much money you have or who you know and halo (besides the topic) is just how much you play (which would be the equivalent of money) i dont know if it had anything to do with what you where arguing about but i just like typing a good paragraph of personal opinions of things i see dropped in the conversations on the page.
John Travolta of FFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2008, 06:32 PM   #1191
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Anyone want to give me their accounts?
Old 02-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #1192
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Really? The wilderness was taken out? That's surprising... A lot of people hang out around the wilderness all the time when they play.
Shadowcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #1193
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

So after what felt like a year of not playing RS, and my sister still playing daily, my sister's and my own account was hacked and stolen. I can't login anymore due to our password that has been changed, and the stupid recovery questions wouldn't allow me to give me my password.

Well, too bad. I was about to give it away to one of you guys since I don't play anymore.
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #1194
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

RS account recovery is absolutely horrible.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #1195
V3T_ddrultramix3
FFR Player

Location: I can't tell you, I'm playing Hide and Go Fall Off A Cliff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterFire-girzcute- View Post
Personally, I think RS is BS
kthnxbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
You can't compare 2 completely different games. FFR doesn't have graphics but you don't need them. FFR is like a sport in a sense...you play it and get skill and get good. RS takes NO skill at all. It takes simple common knowledge and basic logic, I know I have a lv 99. It was my first MMO and really all MMO's are addicting, same with RS but now that I've played others I realize it is a horrible horrible game.
Good point! As I said, I don't play anymore. I guess I just got bored from the point-and-click quality of the game. I do like, however, that there are many different and challenging quests. Those, I think, is what makes people want to keep playing RS (or any MMORPG, for that matter) (that or scamming money from other people). The skill-building is easy, but just time consuming. RS kept me occupied for at least 1 month being a non-member (mainly skill-building and quest completion). At months 2-4 of playing RS, it was mainly skill building, quest completion, making money, and experimenting with clans. After that was when I started to play FFR more and more, then RS eventually made it's way to the back of my mind.

FFR kept me occupied with, also, it's MMO quality, and I liked posting in the forums and talking to different people. I even tried making music, but MAN, did that go wrong! I like how FFR can be played in many different styles. I extended my gameplay further when i downloaded SM (man, how I miss that) and started creating my own stepfiles. What kept me occupied was my goal to get to 500 posts (senior member) and make my way up the ranks in the game.

Weird, typing all this makes me want to go back to FFR more..

Then I started playing the Sims, but that's a non-related story.

Then I got a girlfriend.

, now!
V3T_ddrultramix3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:32 AM   #1196
theaveragepiuplaya
FFR Player

runescape i for fatasses,or any other online rpg's.I use to play runescape but got banned at lv89.so I got back into dance games.
theaveragepiuplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:24 PM   #1197
Murtaug
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

aaah rs... *remembers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGAMES
This is just one of those moments when your skillz that were deep inside burst out dramtically.
Best AAA: Carrousel Paradise First VC AAA
Best FC's: mmm idk... Eradication was a pretty good FC
Murtaug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:45 AM   #1198
Bobthesaler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Bobthesaler

Runescape is defiantly my home away from home. Though I have moved out and though i'm no where near my friends and family, I can still talk, hang out, and have fun with my friend’s and family members back home.

First of all, the reason most people hate runescape is because it’s not just about killing (like most of the other games out there). It is a game for the people who like to do more than one thing. Most mmo’s only let you train combat and one or two skills, where as runescape you can train 24 different skills.

Runescape is a layed back game where you don’t have to worry about getting a head shot, or getting killed by the person next to you. It’s a game where you can fish and talk with friends and maybe play a mini game or two together.

Obviously not everyone is going to like runescape, but for the less violent people it’s a peaceful game with still a good amount of fighting.
Bobthesaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #1199
Excalibur35
FFR Player

i hate runescape... even though they try to upgrade things...
FFR is a lot better even though it doesn't have any fighting and stuff and other things!

Excalibur35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:53 PM   #1200
CrashJet555
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to CrashJet555 Send a message via MSN to CrashJet555 Send a message via Yahoo to CrashJet555

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaveragepiuplaya View Post
runescape i for fatasses,or any other online rpg's.I use to play runescape but got banned at lv89.so I got back into dance games.
Hahaha, you are just bitter because you got banned. No one plays to level 89 and then insults the people who play it. That's just about as hypocritical as you can get.

"Parents always told me
That I could be
Anyone I wanted to
So I became me"
CrashJet555 is offline   Reply With Quote