Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-3-2007, 09:49 PM   #21
ddrmaxextreme2
FFR Player

Default Re: most retarded moments EVER!!!

today these kids were talking about bets and stuff and this kid said to another kid named tylor "hey...Ill give you $50 to walk up to three random girls and say hi...wow your a** is big" long story short he did it and got his $50 and a girl came back with about 4 of her friends and they all picked him up and threw him in a trash can O.O.

"why does everything that happens at our school involve a trash can and a kid?..."

Index Represent

this means

1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe
ddrmaxextreme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2007, 09:56 PM   #22
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

One time my friend got high and started running around. He thought he was being chased and he ran through a glass sliding door. To this day he still has scars on his face
Old 12-3-2007, 10:09 PM   #23
purebloodtexan
FFR Player

Location: In front of the speakers, banging my head until I get a nosebleed.
Send a message via AIM to purebloodtexan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDgFgrx6sCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waxbEHYeAUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTTDhTIr6Y

That's only what the students at my school have put on Youtube. Look in Jawajedi's profile for more.

-Ultimate nutshots. A video of choreographed nutbashes involving school band members (myself included). If you choose to be on the recieving end, you get whatever money/products my friends had at the time.

Unfortunately, a freshman (Which is hated by nearly 1/3 of the school band, by the way) lied about the video, and we got in trouble and were forced to remove it.

-Me and Joe celebrate New Years by lighting fireworks every year. The first year that I was handling actual mortars, I put them in different bases. They rose no more than five feet from the ground. Joe chose to stay in cover, but I ran like hell. His parents were mortified, but we were laughing like crazy.

Just the past New Years, we put random crap in the bag (Screamers, firecrackers, spinners, lots of crap) and lit it on fire by match and a can of "Off!" bug repellent (Nearly torched our asses). We had to light it multiple times, and the last time, multiple screamers almost hit us. Maybe if I find a way to get the footage from my camera phone onto the computer, I'll show you the footage.

-I was in daycare, I guess I was eight years old. I was pretty pissed off at my parents and counselors, so I took some whiteout and basically tagged up the entire room. We had a nice little talk, and the counselors felt like my parents didn't need to know...and they still don't >= 3.

More to come if I remember any stupid crap that I've done.

purebloodtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2007, 10:11 PM   #24
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

There was a food fight at my high school once, it somehow lead to someone throwing a trashcan and breaking a girls' nose. She never came back to our school...
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-3-2007, 10:15 PM   #25
purebloodtexan
FFR Player

-When I used to hang out with John, I gave him $10 to get on all fours and bark at atleast four people.
-In the band lock-in last year, I went on the bungee run. I got to the point where I could run no more, jumped, and nearly broke my neck when the rope jerked me back.
-We were changing after a morning band practice (marching band), and JB mentioned going to Taco Bell. Out of nowhere, we all started shouting random Spanish phrases/words (There were 10+ people in the bathroom). Evan walked in, and said that he could hear them 50 yards away from the bathroom.

Meh, there's still more, but it's bedtime.

Old 12-4-2007, 05:51 AM   #26
fastfingers65
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to fastfingers65 Send a message via MSN to fastfingers65

You live a pretty fun life texan. lol, funny videos.
fastfingers65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 07:43 AM   #27
purebloodtexan
FFR Player

-When we're at a football game and we see an airplane, me, Ian, and about 1/3 of the trombone section shout "ALIENS!" one after the other.
-Remember how I said we got in trouble for the nutshot video? Patrick was grounded for the entire school year -- before the school year even started.
-Bill is one of Natasia's friends. He's gay, and Chris is creeped out by him every single time he comes near him. Bill sees this, and constantly touches him in weird places. It's funny as hell. I keep trying to tell him to share the love, but he just won't give in to his inner emotions...
-Brandon was filling out a sheet for his job (Subway), and one of the questions asked, "If the new shift didn't come in, and you're alone, what would you do?" He wrote, "Masturbate nervously." He still has the job.
-While we were getting ready for a football game, Louie was about to walk outside, and says "I'll kick the door in style." He does 'this is Sparta," all that crap. Unfortunately, he didn't see that Kenny was right outside the door, and he got hit right in the head. Alex saw all of this, and when I walked out of the bathroom I had to ask why he was laughing his ass off.

Old 12-4-2007, 08:06 AM   #28
Engler
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

You strike a deep pang of envy into my soul, pureblood. You seem to have a very fun life.
Old 12-4-2007, 09:41 AM   #29
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124

i have a friend who was dared to rape a grill outside the cafeteria. after he jumped off, he sat back down and the SRO walked over to him and asked if he was ok. he laughed, said yeah, and the cop walked away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 10:15 AM   #30
Tex :)
FFR Player

lol, I was using a urinal at my school and the guy in the stall next to me was repaeting a commercial for a discount betty crocker baking set, AS LOUD AS HE COULD. I don't know if he was special ed or not but still, I would have pee'd my pants if I wasn't already going! haha!
Old 12-4-2007, 11:26 AM   #31
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

A girl I was dating had just done 100 sit-ups and i didn't want her to beat me, so i did them too. So she comes over to the room i was doing tem in and i got all exited and jumped up to tell her. Well when i came up my pants didnt....

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 12:36 PM   #32
dtMaina
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

WTF schools do you guys go to?
dtMaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 01:23 PM   #33
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Spazzbite Send a message via MSN to Spazzbite Send a message via Yahoo to Spazzbite

Oh boy there's a lot of these.

-Ran through a double-pane sliding glass door AND screen door at the same time on New Years. 100% Sober.

-Justin and I got the incredible idea to get high and throw **** into his ceiling fan. Including wooden puppets, broken skateboard decks, hardware, etc. He still has dents and holes in his walls from it. God only knows how the ceiling fan remains intact.

-Another good Justin and Drake story, we went into Sweet Factory in Eugene/Springfield before the Death Cab for Cutie concert, and noticed they had a special offer, "Buy 1 pound, get 1/2 pound free!" I thought why not, let's run in and get a ton of candy for kicks. I got two pounds, a third pound free, I turn around, Justin has two bags FULL of candy. He left with 11 1/2 pounds of candy.

A couple hours later, I'm a dumbass and leave my candy in the sun. I got ONE Gummi army man for the sake of getting him, and the rest was all non-gummi. Everything stuck to it. I believe Justin still has the picture of me taking the 3-pound candy bite.

-Filling a tea kettle with gasoline and dropping a match inside is a bad idea. I have the lack of arm hair to prove it.

-The same goes for throwing a keg filled with kerosene into the bonfire without letting your friends know. I really don't understand why people leave me around anything flammable.

-Taping all the substitute teacher's supplies to the ceiling before she got to class. It was a biology class, so the ceiling was covered in beakers, rulers, scales, etc.

I'm sure there's more that I'll post later here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Spazzbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 02:02 PM   #34
xinpig
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to xinpig Send a message via Skype™ to xinpig

ive put water in a hand drier and turned it on..i didnt see the security guard behind me...he thought it was HILARIOUS!

PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!
xinpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 02:19 PM   #35
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

My cousin lost an eye when someone through a bottle of beer into a bon fire and it exploded. Later to be rejected from the OHL because he can't see in both eyes. Lesson: Don't **** with fire.
Old 12-4-2007, 02:52 PM   #36
Tex :)
FFR Player

Talking Re: most retarded moments EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekeb View Post
Lesson: Don't **** with fire.
Amen!
Old 12-4-2007, 02:56 PM   #37
GasesAreFluids
Banned

Jumping off oceanside cliffs without checking how far down it is to the water. I jumped off an oceanside cliff and upon looking down, I thought I was going to DIE. I luckily survived, but I never dove into water from oceanside cliffs again. That feeling of having your stomach jump up into your throat as you realize "Holy crap I'm about to fall multiple stories and I may not survive" is unbearable
GasesAreFluids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 02:59 PM   #38
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasesAreFluids View Post
Jumping off oceanside cliffs without checking how far down it is to the water. I jumped off an oceanside cliff and upon looking down, I thought I was going to DIE. I luckily survived, but I never dove into water from oceanside cliffs again. That feeling of having your stomach jump up into your throat as you realize "Holy crap I'm about to fall multiple stories and I may not survive" is unbearable
So what if there were rocks there...
Old 12-4-2007, 03:03 PM   #39
dandandamdandan1111
the baker man
FFR Veteran

A couple of weeks ago, we had a sub in science. We played the penis game. (When one person says penis, then the next person says it even louder, then the first one to pussy out loses.) It eventually grew to where we just shouted out random curse words. It was funny as hell.
dandandamdandan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-4-2007, 04:52 PM   #40
imockthepea
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to imockthepea

Lets see, I came back from my senior trip to DC a while ago and on it weeeeee.....

1) Ordered a couple hundred dollars of food to our principles room. He was cool about it though.
2) Made a bathtub full of tea, I took a bath in it (Hot as hell. My dumb ass room mates decided to pour boiling water in it without telling me). Pictures are still floating around somewhere...
3)Kicked in a door to someones room when he had it half opened. Cut his eye a little bit but he was laughing so hard he couldn't be mad.

Also I have taped a D size model rocket engine to the back of a toy boat and watched as my head was also taken off.

Thats about all I can remember at this time. I'll post again if I can remember anything.

AAA's to date- 2
Newest- Excite Bike
imockthepea is offline   Reply With Quote