Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-9-2007, 07:46 PM   #21
YukiRamaro
FFR Player

Default Re: Self-Cutting and Endorphines

Quote:
Originally Posted by -paexaea- View Post
And that makes it right? You shouldn't even do it at all? What kind of idiot inflicts self-harm and finds it fascinating. You need medication, get a psychiotrist, and/or get the **** over it.
Oh, I would never see a psychiatrist even if I desperately needed to.
I'd rather be a twisted freak then talk to some ass who's going to try and change who I am and have me take pills to try and be "normal".
Personally I think I'm better off, because people like me don't do it out of depression and have control over it.

More on topic. What's there really to lose in cutting yourself? May improve the immune system and release endorphins? Great, I wouldn't discourage anyone from doing it. Just don't kill yourself.
YukiRamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-9-2007, 08:11 PM   #22
orangesandpie
FFR Player

ew ... blood and scars...

Dear self-cutters...
The world hurt you enough already, so stop adding more pain to yourself. That's stupid.
orangesandpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #23
-paexaea-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiRamaro View Post
Oh, I would never see a psychiatrist even if I desperately needed to.
I'd rather be a twisted freak then talk to some ass who's going to try and change who I am and have me take pills to try and be "normal".
Personally I think I'm better off, because people like me don't do it out of depression and have control over it.

More on topic. What's there really to lose in cutting yourself? May improve the immune system and release endorphins? Great, I wouldn't discourage anyone from doing it. Just don't kill yourself.
Just make sure you don't cross the road, just go down the lane. :]

On a serious note, you're pathetic. It's not about being normal. Honestly, I couldn't give a rat **** about what goes on in your personal life because THIS IS THE INTERNET. If you find it fascinating, YES you need a ****ing psychiatrist.

Oh and by the way, stop trying to be all rebellious with the "Trying to change who I am." bull****. Change is a good thing, ESPECIALLY in this case.

Last edited by -paexaea-; 07-12-2007 at 04:20 PM..
-paexaea- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #24
xXxLostxSoulxXx
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to xXxLostxSoulxXx

Ok... I Used To Cut And Seriously Its Not As Big Of An Issue As The World Makes It Out To Be!!!! Whenever I Tell People They Go On And On Asking Me Why I Did It And If It Hurt!!!! Seriously, It Doesnt Hurt At All!!!! It Would Make Me Happy, Ok, Sure There Would Be Some Marks But Never The Less I Wouldnt Be As Misserable As I Was B 4 I Cut. But Seriously The World Has To Understand That By Making Fun Of People Who Do It Your Really Not Making Anything Better!!!! There Were About 5 Times I Cut Because I Was Being Ridiculed And Couldnt Take It!!! People Have To Learn To LEt It Go!! Were Not Demented Or Retarded, We Just Deal With Stress A Little Bit Differantly Than You So Get Over It!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:14 PM   #25
YukiRamaro
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by -paexaea- View Post
On a serious note, you're pathetic.
Lets keep this conversation mature, shall we? You don't have to name call and curse to get your points across. lol. Self-cutting may be pathetic to you, but I'm sure there are many things you do that are pathetic as well. All of life is pathetic really.

Quote:
It's not about being normal.
If going to see the psychiatrist is not about achieving some sort of "normality", then what is it for? To me a psychiatrist is there to help sort your inner thoughts and feelings, getting past what problems you may have so that you can better function in society. Which I don't see in my case being much of a problem.

Quote:
Honestly, I couldn't give a rat **** about what goes on in your personal life because THIS IS THE INTERNET.
Because this is the internet?! What a great reason! This is a topic about self-cutting and the effects it may have, which self-cutting is infact apart of some peoples personal life. So if getting personal on the internet bothers you, I can see why this is a hard topic for you.

Quote:
If you find it fascinating, YES you need a ****ing psychiatrist.
Thanks again for the recommendation. lol

Quote:
Stop trying to be all rebellious with the "Trying to change who I am." bull****.
It may seem like rebellious bull**** to you, but I see it as truth.
YukiRamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #26
link583
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to link583

I just thought that sort of thing would be just plain painful. I have an interesting new topic to research now. I guess there could possibly be some sort of connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLostxSoulxXx View Post
Ok... I Used To Cut And Seriously Its Not As Big Of An Issue As The Wo......(other words randomly capitalized)
Please, PLEASE don't capitalize every damn word you type.
Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
AAA's: 50+0+4

Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
Best: Infection
Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!
link583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:11 PM   #27
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to -Live_Free-

Well I can't flame this topic because I once was in a phase where I would cut myself. I don't understand why people flame cutters so much, its their body let them destroy it if they want. Its like tattoos and piercings in a way. Anyways from my experience I can agree that yes it does relive you, however I don't see how it helps the immune system.

Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
Average Rank:2,262
FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
-Live_Free- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:43 PM   #28
archbishopjabber
FFR Player

To all the cutters, try your wrists. Cut vertically, and be sure to do it deep. Do it in a bathtub full of warm water as well. Be sure you lock the door before you start.

To people who want to release endorphins and boost their immune systems, have you ever considered some ****ing exercise, which has been proven to do both effectively, rather than moving straight to injuring your body with sharp objects? Of course not, this would never occur to you. The answer is far to simple and obvious. Instead of going for a job, which accomplishes both, you'd rather go all emo... so see above.

"Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/2726/
archbishopjabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #29
-paexaea-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Lets keep this conversation mature, shall we? You don't have to name call and curse to get your points across. lol. Self-cutting may be pathetic to you, but I'm sure there are many things you do that are pathetic as well. All of life is pathetic really.
See, that's what I'm talking about. You're going to be talking on the internet cutting yourself, finding burning yourself fascinating. In case you're too stupid to realize this, IT'S NOT RIGHT. THAT, my friend is pathetic. People like you are attention deprived and you need help instead of talking about it on the internet.

Quote:
If going to see the psychiatrist is not about achieving some sort of "normality", then what is it for? To me a psychiatrist is there to help sort your inner thoughts and feelings, getting past what problems you may have so that you can better function in society. Which I don't see in my case being much of a problem.
Seeing a psychiatrist isn't just about working your problems in society, it's about helping in your house as well. Instead of cutting yourself, go do something else when you feel anger or pain or whatever emotion you feel.

Quote:
Because this is the internet?! What a great reason! This is a topic about self-cutting and the effects it may have, which self-cutting is infact apart of some peoples personal life. So if getting personal on the internet bothers you, I can see why this is a hard topic for you..
Good one, deriving the attention from you to following the rules.

Quote:
Thanks again for the recommendation. lol.
No problem.

Quote:
It may seem like rebellious bull**** to you, but I see it as truth.
If that's the case, I feel very sorry for you.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:04 PM   #30
T3hDDRKid
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by paex + yuki
stupid flame wars
Stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLostxSoulxXx View Post
Capitalized Words
Learn to use Shift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura080789 View Post
Why would any one cut themselves it is stupid this is a stupid topic

nuff said
Grow up and don't post in conversations when you have no idea what is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangesandpie View Post
ew ... blood and scars...

Dear self-cutters...
The world hurt you enough already, so stop adding more pain to yourself. That's stupid.
Tell that to the girl sobbing into your shoulder as her wrist slowly turns red with her own blood. You don't understand at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archbishopjabber View Post
words
Banned.

Last edited by T3hDDRKid; 07-17-2007 at 11:07 PM..
T3hDDRKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:07 AM   #31
Shadowlessheart
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shadowlessheart

You know Flamming this kind of thing pisses me off, first off the topic orignally was just about how it could release Endorphines...second some people have a problem with this....mentally, and others (the ones that should be flammed) do it for attention.

Look I've been to Plenty of Psych Wards...and if there's one thing I know, it's that they'll make you feel worse than when you went in...my point to this is, I knew a person in there who had a cutting problem, and everyday they'd make her feel like **** for doing it in the first place...which drove them to wanna do it more...

Just Someone go back on topic lolz...please...does cutting release Endorphines...I don't know...probably, I'm not gonna find out though.

And Further more the only cutting I've ever done is in a shower...multiple times, but that's because I'm retarded and took a razorblade and had the shield over it, and kept rubbing across really fast screaming hahahaha can't cut me bitch!!!...and well the shield slid off (not to my knowledge at the time) and cut me hella nice....didn't hurt at all.

Then I did the same thing to my nipple...but that did hurt, and for the weird ppl who are wondering...yes my left nipple is fully intact
Shadowlessheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:27 AM   #32
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_IcePh0enix View Post
it would help them in the long run if they told their parents.
I can tell you that it's the last thing anybody cutting themselves should do, unless they've got "perfect" parents. My bodybuilder dad just beat the **** out of me.

Trying to get help from one's parents is like trying to tan in Antarctica.

Cutting leaves scars by the way. It's fun trying to explain them. Best to learn from those kind of mistakes and put them behind you instead of perpetuating useless pain.

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
"If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
because the venom gets into the blood stream which
spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:
"Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
"My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

Last edited by OrganisM; 07-18-2007 at 12:29 AM..
OrganisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:02 AM   #33
xXRetardKoolaidXx
FFR Player

Hmm, I would have to say, I really think there is another method called exercise.
Then again, I shouldn't be talking...I have cut once...or twice, hell I've even done burning..., to say the least though..it's pretty reliving. In some twisted type of way...in my head, I find...it...(being completely honest here)great. People have seen the scars I left, they have even confronted me about the burning and the cutting, somebody once told me try a psychiatrist, I find that completely stupid. Go to some asshole who is only going to try and tell you (in some weird form) to be what he calls/thinks is "normal". Personally I don't like labels...and if being "normal" is taking pills to help you feel "better"...then what exactly is this so called normal? (rhetorical question)
xXRetardKoolaidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:07 PM   #34
OrganisM
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3hDDRKid View Post
It pisses me off when people make fun of cutters. It's like making fun of a cripple - it's sick. Then the pure apathy of the people that know somebody cuts and do nothing to help.. It's so sad.
I was a cutter and make fun of cutters. Know why? Because so many of them do it almost as a fashion statement, i.e. the "emo" stereotype. I also know that if you're a strong person, you can pull yourself out of your own hell eventually. I've done it, so have many others.

Know what made me stop cutting? If I hit a tendon while slashing my arms apart, all that would happen is I'd cripple that arm and never be playing piano or guitar again, and I wouldn't be any closer to killing myself.

Here's a message kids: Don't try to commit suicide. Not because it's morally bankrupt or whatever the "support groups" and media will tell you, but because most of the time you'll end up screwing it up and having more pain and frustration to deal with when everybody treats you like you're a psychopath.

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
"If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
because the venom gets into the blood stream which
spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:
"Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
"My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."
OrganisM is offline   Reply With Quote