Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 07:07 PM   #161
fefairman
FFR Player

Default He was well known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissykay
Did anyone actually know him IRL?
I knew him personally as a close friend, and I must say that I did everything I could to help him out with his depression. He had a number of close friendships and was not a loner, nor was he an idiot. He was simply a nice guy who had a genetic tendency toward depression, and although I will miss him immeasureably, I often find it amazing that he fought against his disease for as long as he did. As for those of you who call him a moron for choosing suicide as the way out, let me say that unless you have been through a depression as deep as his, you cannot possibly understand the pain he went through everyday simply to keep on living. As for verification of his death, I cannot prove it in any definite way if you truly choose not to believe that it happened. I can, however, tell you that his family and friends (including myself) are in a terrible stage of grieving for the loss that we are currently dealing with. If you choose not to respect this I obviously cannot stop you. Nevertheless, I ask you to please try to understand that many of you are talking casually about a subject that is extremely personal and emotional to some. By the way, in case anyone was interested, his first name was Paul.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:33 PM   #162
VxDx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to VxDx
Default Re: He was well known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fefairman
...please try to understand that many of you are talking casually about a subject that is extremely personal and emotional to some.
but why post this on a internet message board for a flash game? (I realize that you yourself did not post this...)
Old 04-27-2004, 07:56 PM   #163
Hamsterbeat
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Hamsterbeat

its sad that someone whom loved this game so much would do stuff but it happens. Two of my friends this past year have cut them selves, one repeatdly more than the other. It opened my eyes and it was hard for me to figure out why they did it. I mean whats the point. I want to see how life will turn out. I mean how old was he like 16, 17? What good is that to your self?

Please don't tell me i don't know what i'm talkign about cause aside from tthe friends cutting, a family friend of mine killed himslef while i was little. I didn't understand then but i do know. Also i have very depressed although it may not appear like it in real life. Yet, you have nothing to fear. I'm quite to cowardly to harm my own body.

May the Soul of this boy find his true path
Old 04-27-2004, 08:00 PM   #164
Mwerp
Banned

Why am I not surprised this topic turned into a big debate? Pathetic.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:02 PM   #165
Hamsterbeat
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Hamsterbeat

cause its ffr dude its just that way
Closed Thread