Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 11:23 AM   #12421
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom
Default Re: MapleStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMDS View Post
Closest I have ever gotten to finishing the Pap quest. Mind you, we only had 5 people to begin with, so I say it was a mighty effort. The Priest died (we only had 1) and things went downhill.
That's because you have 2 hackers with you (FlytoHell who ruined our Zakum recently and hacks vikings, and BlackFace250 who bought the unlegit account and has played it legit).

They have 0 skills. Plus you need more pots and a solid priest or two.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #12422
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrombean View Post
The only reason I can figure as to why gMS doesn't have those things in the data is that they want to make people surprised.
You know very well that if they released everything in the game at once, or even a nice chunk of it, they would run out of stuff to release and people would become bored of it. Even if they just release it in gradual chunks faster than they're making stuff(and maybe they are for all I know), they'd eventually just run out of stuff to release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditcom View Post
That's because you have 2 hackers with you (FlytoHell who ruined our Zakum recently and hacks vikings, and BlackFace250 who bought the unlegit account and has played it legit).

What the hell? There's so many things wrong with this bloody sentence. I could rant on and on and ON about this crap. But here's the main thing I have to ask, who on the goddamned hell would pay for a hacked account, especially when they can vac it up themselves with the very available tools throughout the internet!?

Quote:
http://forums.asiasoft.net/thread.as...1124740&page=1

MSEA had huge problems with bugs and had a rollback. But the new patch also added a TON in the game that isn't unlocked yet. If you look in the thread, that includes a ton of equipment, maps, and much of 4th job. Remember, it's only in the data. It's not yet "released".
---
Heart Wand (Not Heart Staff!)

Wand
Job: Common
Req Level: 54
Req Stats: -
Attack Speed: Fast
Weapon Attack: 45
Magic Attack: 68
No. of Upgrades: 7
Effects: -
Sold for: 150,000 mesos
---
That has a whole lot of potential. Slap 6 60% scrolls on that and you have 80 matk AND +6 int on a level 54 weapon, as well as it being a wand. That'd really, really be helpful to someone like me. In fact, unless I'm completely forgetting a certain weapon, that could be the best weapon available for me if I scrolled it right.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #12423
Burn All
FFR Player

Well after completely giving up on making an archer on jms, I'm going to make a cleric which I've always wanted to do.
So far haven't met anyone speaking English on sakura (don't really mind, just a tad boring during training), so I'd like to know who wouldn't mind if I buddied them. My IGN is BurnAll

Last edited by Burn All; 03-12-2007 at 06:11 PM..
Old 03-12-2007, 06:46 PM   #12424
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly View Post
Afro (PS: what's with the name wtf)...
Joke account I made a while back. I was using it so that all new threads didn't get marked as read while doing some minor browsing at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh
You know very well that if they released everything in the game at once, or even a nice chunk of it, they would run out of stuff to release and people would become bored of it. Even if they just release it in gradual chunks faster than they're making stuff(and maybe they are for all I know), they'd eventually just run out of stuff to release.
Yeah, but that's not what I meant. I meant that it would be funny if we had everything in our DATA.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #12425
GomuGomuNo
FFR Player

Lol MapleSEA is wayy ahead.

And i got a problem. Every time i have unable to cneect to server.

I've already deleted the hosts file. What else? Please help!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG 50 Credits here!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:58 PM   #12426
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Well I like what they did in the recent patch. They didn't put what was in the patch in the patch info, aside from the usual batch of cash shop stuff. People were all angry and such but then we get the patch and it has FoG and all those other Victoria maps. They need to surprise us. Imagine if they did a patch and people were all ho-hum about it, then when you sign in you see the World Tour lady and are able to go to Jipang. Imagine how HYPED people would be. They'd run off telling their buddies about it and all the omgomgomg jipang stuff would start.

Tosh: Rich kids with money will buy whatever. People buy, literally, nothing from ebay sometimes just because they have money. Doesn't surprise me at all. Lazy rich people. >=(

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-12-2007, 09:09 PM   #12427
ckj846
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ckj846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn All View Post
Well after completely giving up on making an archer on jms, I'm going to make a cleric which I've always wanted to do.
So far haven't met anyone speaking English on sakura (don't really mind, just a tad boring during training), so I'd like to know who wouldn't mind if I buddied them. My IGN is BurnAll
HotAsIce. I haven't been able to get online because I've been really busy. I probably won't get on till the weekend, especially since nobody is ever on =X

O_o
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights
Old 03-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #12428
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly View Post
Well I like what they did in the recent patch. They didn't put what was in the patch in the patch info, aside from the usual batch of cash shop stuff. People were all angry and such but then we get the patch and it has FoG and all those other Victoria maps. They need to surprise us. Imagine if they did a patch and people were all ho-hum about it, then when you sign in you see the World Tour lady and are able to go to Jipang. Imagine how HYPED people would be. They'd run off telling their buddies about it and all the omgomgomg jipang stuff would start.

Tosh: Rich kids with money will buy whatever. People buy, literally, nothing from ebay sometimes just because they have money. Doesn't surprise me at all. Lazy rich people. >=(
I'm not exactly the poorest person in the world, myself. In fact, I have a lot sitting around in which I have no use for, but I do not waste my money in any occasion. I make sure that before I buy something, I:
A) Make sure it is worth every single dollar I am paying for it
B) Make sure I will have enough money to buy other things I want
C) Make sure it is the first priority on stuff I need to buy
D) Make sure there's no chance at all I will have any regrets about it

That being said, I'm not the kind of person to easily spend money. In fact, I overthink stuff a bit too much. If everyone would simply do that, there would be significantly less money problems in life. You can even relate this to MS in some cases. Anyone who learns to handle their money well(in real life) can stay off of the streets, no matter what, yet you still see people with signs taking money and spending it on beer. I just don't get how people do things.

It's not that I make a lot of money or something, it's that I don't bloody waste it. Squeek is in the exact same situation. I'm sure a few others can relate to it.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #12429
ckj846
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ckj846

Keep in mind that the money used to buy the accounts are probably the kids' parents' money. Not theirs. So they don't NEED to really save their money. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying that is probably the majority of hackers who buy accounts.

O_o
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights
Old 03-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #12430
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I never wasted my parents' money, either.

I'm arguing against you either, or anyone else here. I'm just ranting.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #12431
Afrombean
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX View Post
Anyone who learns to handle their money well(in real life) can stay off of the streets, no matter what, yet you still see people with signs taking money and spending it on beer. I just don't get how people do things.

It's not that I make a lot of money or something, it's that I don't bloody waste it. Squeek is in the exact same situation. I'm sure a few others can relate to it.
People on the streets who waste money on mind altering substances do it for one of two reason:

#1: Addiction.
#2: They've made the choice consciously.

I seem to recall hearing about people with large amounts of money and a home, but they still chose to live the homeless life. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it so much if not for the difficulty a true homeless person would have getting food.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:01 AM   #12432
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Quote:
What the hell? There's so many things wrong with this bloody sentence. I could rant on and on and ON about this crap. But here's the main thing I have to ask, who on the goddamned hell would pay for a hacked account, especially when they can vac it up themselves with the very available tools throughout the internet!?
He didn't know it was a hacked account.

But yeah, I agree.. lol

What's even worse are people who buy legit accounts for $1000+ and then hack, only to get perma banned a day or two later. XDDDDD

So laggy. The connection to the game goes horse-**** when in Zakum now. Has been for a week now. It's so bad... :/ It used to be perfectly fine for me. But then when I went on Bio a few weeks ago it was kind of laggy. Now it's just terrible. On the right side are 2 more helms + ruin hammer.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:15 AM   #12433
ProtoMDS
FFR Player

Quote:

Didn't know FlytoHell was unlegit (he wasn't hacking in our pt) and I figured BlackFace250 was unlegit/bought acct (I mean he didn't know how to get into the pap room when he had a ludi cape >_>. Thanks for pointing it out, though.

PS @ your Zakum image ASDGAGAGA Hellslayer =(
how Craig isn't shooting lasers from his eyes and destroying entire cities in wrath is beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
Usually the good lord works in mysterious ways. BUT NOT TODAY. This here is 66 tonnes of straight up, HE spewing divine intervention. If God is love, then you can call me Cupid.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:53 AM   #12434
Afrombean
FFR Player

Jason: Hilarious seeing such great things drop all at once. Kage, FF, Zhelms.

I can't wait til I can go. Zruns do split profits evenly, right? I wouldn't want to run down so many elixers multiple times if I'd get nothing for my trouble.

Also... now that I think about it, what's the policy on looting zhelms? They still have a list of who gets one coming up and who gets one in that run? How many runs does a person usually need to make before being able to get one?
Old 03-13-2007, 09:26 AM   #12435
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Nothing really to do with MS, but this thread reminded me.

I got a SWEET Firefox plugin. Can you find it?

Old 03-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #12436
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrombean View Post
People on the streets who waste money on mind altering substances do it for one of two reason:

#1: Addiction.
#2: They've made the choice consciously.

I seem to recall hearing about people with large amounts of money and a home, but they still chose to live the homeless life. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it so much if not for the difficulty a true homeless person would have getting food.
Yeah, I've heard people making over $20 an hour(and I'd say that's a pretty amazing rate since it goes nonstop and on weekends) as a homeless person just from things they get on the street, but I'd still hate it to death. I suck at living in poor living conditions, and a street isn't exactly a nice living condition :/ In fact, if I were forced to live in a very low class apartment, I probably wouldn't be doing terribly well, and may go a little crazy. All I ask for is something decent.

Quote:
What's even worse are people who buy legit accounts for $1000+ and then hack, only to get perma banned a day or two later. XDDDDD
oooooooomfg

$1,000 is so much money to just have wasted like that. It doesn't matter who you are, $1,000 is a crapload of money to just even SPEND on something like this in the first place. Maybe $100 is understandable to spend and play legitimately, or maybe even $200 if you're on the high end of the stick, but $1,000 AND hacking is simply insane. I cannot see how people can do stuff like that.

Quote:
On the right side are 2 more helms + ruin hammer.
Oh, I was about to say "what an awful group of drops, how is that even possible?"
Old 03-13-2007, 11:30 AM   #12437
banditcom
FFR Player

List.
Not many depending on the group.
Split of drops.

T> barrels of oil for account :P
Old 03-13-2007, 12:29 PM   #12438
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Oil is too bloody expensive :/ There is a LOT of oil left, it's just that it's not so easy to extract anymore.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:42 AM   #12439
DHS1
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to DHS1 Send a message via AIM to DHS1 Send a message via MSN to DHS1 Send a message via Yahoo to DHS1

Quote:
Oil is too bloody expensive :/ There is a LOT of oil left, it's just that it's not so easy to extract anymore.
I heard that by around 2050, there will be no oil left for use... is this true?

Old 03-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #12440
Necamus
FFR Player

Is that related to MS?
Closed Thread