Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #41
Squareroot7
FFR Player

Default Re: requests

This is very sad. I leave for two days on vacation and my thread is completely overrun with stuff that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the thing that this thread is about. Note the thing at the top. What does it say? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's right: REQUESTS. What are the last 12 posts about? Read them. Guess what? THEY'RE NOT ABOUT OUR REQUEST SYSTEM! Half of you have been yapping on with poor grammar ("Obviously *your* too pussy to listen....") about how some people just happen to have different opinions about music than they do, completely ignorant to the fact that to a lot of people, their choice is WRONG. The other half? Stupidly noting about stupid, pointless topics, I. E. OUR NAME! ("The square root of 7 is less than 3 but greater than 2") Seriously, people. If you want to make retarded comments about ours, or anyone else's music("...because there is no part in that song that is anywhere close to 392bpm =\ (unless its a rush on one of the beats...*iunno, too lazy to download it.*)"), GO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON THE WHO GIVES A **** FORUM ENTITLED "CRAP THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT"!!!!! But, until that day, stop commenting on my threads with hypocrytical statements ("you still find the time to go on multiple accounts and vote 1 on all my files. Good thing no real experienced players really give a **** about ratings." [look at my ratings; they were all 10 before, and also, as a history lesson, his ratings were all 10 before, too. I wonder who did that?] ) and things that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with ANYTHING ("Look out guys, I'm serious business.") and please, leave my thread to those who are smart enough to know what good steps look like [hey, two Rice graduates can't be wrong], but not quite good enough to make them.

Please people. Stop being idiots. Leave my thread alone.
Squareroot7
Squareroot7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:26 PM   #42
Yesssss
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Yesssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareroot7 View Post
This is very sad. I leave for two days on vacation and my thread is completely overrun with stuff that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the thing that this thread is about.
The requests are for files that you will make, and we concluded that the files you made weren't good enough that we would want you to make files for us. We posted that here so that other members that agree with us wouldn't need to take the trouble to see if your files are good enough that they would want to request something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The rest of the post
General Immaturity
This is the main reason you are being chewed down.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #43
Squareroot7
FFR Player

It's chewed out not down. And I believe I JUST TOLD YOU that I DON'T want anything besides requests for music. What was that again? That's riiiiiiiiiiiiight!: NOT one of those particular requests. If you don't like my steps then stay the hell off my thread.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:38 PM   #44
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Hey squareroot, did you finish my song yet?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:41 PM   #45
Squareroot7
FFR Player

Almost. I was almost done with it a few days ago but my computer crashed and when I rebooted it was all gone. Sorry for the delay.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #46
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

It's fine... just send it to me when its done.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:44 PM   #47
Squareroot7
FFR Player

Hah. Guess what I just found:

Wavanova
Biography:
PooLol.

That explains EVERYTHING.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:58 PM   #48
Yesssss
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareroot7 View Post
If you don't like my steps then stay the hell off my thread.
Ignorance is bliss.

mirite?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:03 PM   #49
Synthlight
Administrator
Founder, System Administrator
AdministratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Hey Square,

Be careful what you say around here. FFR has some of if not the best group of simfile players in the world.

As a matter of fact, one of our members invented the term "simfile".

Cheers,

Synthlight
Synthlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #50
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Who was it synth? you?
Old 11-21-2006, 06:16 PM   #51
Synthlight
Administrator

No. Even though I go back 4+ years in this scene, I did not come up with that term. It was Bemaniruler.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 11-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #52
Wavanova
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wavanova Send a message via MSN to Wavanova

squareroot, the reason we're not talking about the topic is because we don't like you and you keep whining and bitching on about total BS. if you stay here, all that's gonna happen is your going to get bitched and and make yourself even more hated. your thread got hijacked a LONG time ago. Just drop it and deal with the fact that nobody here likes you.

Click the image to download the complete Dethklok pack.
Wavanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #53
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Also, as a general rule, people here who have massive 70gb collections of music, and thousands of stepfiles generally have good taste in both steps and music.

The plain fact is, your steps suck, so the general population of the board deemed this thread unnessecary (i.e. nobody will ever bother to ask you for steps becuase they can do it themselves). This thread was derailed and made to be offtopic becuase the offtopic stuff was more useful and amusing than your original topic.

In conclusion: nobody here cares about your stuff and we are attacking you becuase you are arrogant, and it's funny and gratifying to see assholes get what they deserve.

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 07:19 PM   #54
Squareroot7
FFR Player

Assholes including you? Look, what did I just say? It doesn't matter what YOU assholes say, I'm tired of stupid retards deciding what everybody wants? NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION. STOP TRYING TO MAKE POSTS TRYING TO SAY HOW YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. You have no friends and you're so insecure about your masculinity that you have to try to crush everyone else when in reality, you're just making yourself look stupid. All the time people have been trying to make fun of us because "no one likes our steps" when that simply is not true. look at all the downloads we have gotten. Look how people HAVE made requests. Look at how no one gives a **** what you think. Now, if any of you had ANY brains in your head whatsoever, you'll go back to your 'lives', if that's what you want to call them, and if you think my steps are bad, then up yours, and don't post any more comments on my thread. If you're trying to insult us, well, you did it. Now grow up. Your pointless words are proving nothing because I, personally tired of people being complete bungholes and thinking their opinions are the only ones which matter. Please. You have made your point. go and bother someone else, and stop trying to convert people to your beliefs. If someone likes my steps, YOU asswipes certainly are not going to convince them. Go away and leave me and my thread alone.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #55
Yesssss
FFR Player

Yes we are all 60 year old homosexual men that still live with their parents and apparently don't have lives because we died from heart disease over 20 years ago. We never had any social contact because we all jacked to arrows for the past 55 years and our brain functions began to cease after a few years of playing, and since our brain stopped we never underwent puberty. The only other thing we do is talk trash to people on forums who try to do something that has been going on for about 5 years (stepping songs), because surely there aren't enough of them out there.

What did I miss?
Old 11-21-2006, 09:38 PM   #56
Wavanova
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wavanova Send a message via MSN to Wavanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesssss View Post
Yes we are all 60 year old homosexual men that still live with their parents and apparently don't have lives because we died from heart disease over 20 years ago. We never had any social contact because we all jacked to arrows for the past 55 years and our brain functions began to cease after a few years of playing, and since our brain stopped we never underwent puberty. The only other thing we do is talk trash to people on forums who try to do something that has been going on for about 5 years (stepping songs), because surely there aren't enough of them out there.

What did I miss?
you missed the whole part about him apparently not caring about our opinions, but whining and getting all pissed off when we insult him.

Click the image to download the complete Dethklok pack.
Wavanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:50 PM   #57
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

Attn: Squareroot7

I need something to amuse myself with, are you up for a STEP ARTIST BATTLE?
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Patashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #58
Synthlight
Administrator

This is not the garbage bin. Even if this guy's simfiles suck beyond any word in the english language, he has the right to talk about them.

On the reverse side. Square, if you keep up your childish BS and attacks, you will find your threads and simfiles off of this site.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Old 11-21-2006, 11:04 PM   #59
TD_Tsuka
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TD_Tsuka Send a message via MSN to TD_Tsuka

I like squareroot7 =/

Stop saying that everyone hates him, because I like him. (Love him actually, but I'm not gay. sry squareroot)

ty exige.

♡(。^_^。)♡ Tsuka wa taihen na mono o nusunde ikima****a!!!12
TD_Tsuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:00 AM   #60
macgravel
Resident Poopbutt
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
This is not the garbage bin. Even if this guy's simfiles suck beyond any word in the english language, he has the right to talk about them.

On the reverse side. Square, if you keep up your childish BS and attacks, you will find your threads and simfiles off of this site.

Cheers,

Synthlight
This thread just got pwnt.

Hi Synth, I love you ^_^
macgravel is offline   Reply With Quote