Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2016, 01:41 PM   #11
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - GAME THREAD

Cedload is pulling his usual self. It's shitty and not alignment biased. I can see voting him as he's dead weight for either team.

I see scum play by red and kinda round with that follow the vote post, but nothing concrete on them, I'll have to reread or ISO them later after work.

I see xel being town this game. If there has to be a wolf between red and xel, it's most likely red.

Storn isn't easy for me. He's getting read both scum and town, so that doesn't help my situation. If anything, I'd lean scum, but he's null right now.

AA is my top scum. It's a gut, reads, and "sheep" as he calls it trifecta.

Sun is null lean town. I don't trust him as I've said before, he plays well for both teams. I'm leaning town mostly because of how he's handling the night targeting. He didn't command anyone to go anywhere, until he had to after almost everyone picked themselves. Myself and storn iirc were told where to go.
It would throw me off and read him scum if he tried to control where everyone went.

Gold is a new player to me, and I'd go with town based on his kitb scenario. That's not the only thing, but that's what sticks out to me.

Charu I don't know what to do with. His lack of motivation reads town, but I'd expect wolf Charu to pull that emotion off. So it's tricky. Null, I'd vote him but not my first choice.

My picks for wolves are AA, red, cedload.
This is based off singular actions, I don't know if I can see them all as a team, I might be wrong on one.

I pulled this all from memory on break at work.