Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-9-2015, 01:24 PM   #11
llyair
Wiki Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza

Hahaha okie, dha knows his score was late. Don't worry about it, dha (awesome AAA, btw)! You da best :] And it worked out well somehow... ^^

And oh man, well this is a pretty late response, and I don't mean to bring up what has probably already blown over about Rounds 5/6, but I guess I also just wanted to say good job to all the teams in general! It was really close between the bottom 4 of 6 teams, so thanks for not attacking us aside from FFR Pro, even though you probably regret it ><

Since we were dead last, I mean we did the worst out of everyone both on the puzzles and the arena challenge, we weren't really expecting much. Having the standings invert like that was completely shocking. I still can't express how unbelievable it was haha. Sorry to 3rd/4th places that were huge targets... :/ Anyways, being where we are does feel undeserved, but we're glad to have made it to the finals and will do our best despite the huge score gap to 2nd place... so please don't hate us too much :')

And lol funiax, that would be us XD Ehhblinkin was tied with you for 2nd, so Corrupting you would decrease your team's points without improving anyone else's points. Corrupting someone below like kango, BestMte, or Kaitokid had a higher chance of potentially wasting our attack (imo) since they're more likely to Augment and go for a huge point gain. And we figured we'd still keep some points, since it was unlikely that three people would Augment and push ehhblinkin from 2nd to 5th. And we had no motivation for attacking ICKC or Corn anyways xD Sooo... it was a judgment call on what we had to gain and whether you'd be defended, but your team had other notable scores to defend... so, yeah. Not perfect logic hahaha, and it was definitely not this complicated when we were planning, I'm just not great at explaining c:

And idk, how did everyone else come up with strategies XD

Okay oops, long response, well I ramble a lot ^^

Edit:
@funaix again~ not sure it would've made a difference, though. The difference between our teams's scores is 10414, so it depends on whether D_C counts ties as 1st 1st 2nd 2nd or 1st 1st 3rd 3rd, I guess.

Last edited by llyair; 01-9-2015 at 02:02 PM..
llyair is offline   Reply With Quote