Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #1
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Default 10 foods you're probably not eating enough

1. chicken and I mean specifically the meat on chicken. the skin is fucking worthless except as a flavoring agent

seriously the king of protein. this is one of the densest foods you can eat, and by that I mean it will digest the slowest and you will feel the most full. compare something like sugar for the least dense nutrient you can put in your body -- it will digest immediately. this is why soda makes you fat because your body is completely unconscious of how many calories you're consuming. 300 calories of chicken meat feels like 900 calories of everything else.

2. egg whites

egg yolks are great for cooking but egg whites are where most of the nutrition you're getting from eggs are coming from. you can buy a carton of these and save yourself the trouble of separating them from the eggs

3. fat free greek yogurt

holy fucking shit look at this monster. 140 calories for 24 grams of protein AND you can use it as a cream for everything? sweet fucking jesus I'd rim fat free greek yogurt off of an overweight prostitute's anus, try salmon + yogurt cream or add it to your egg whites or add it to tacos or mix it with honey or add it to fucking anything. if fat free yogurt were a character it'd be Cady Heron from mean girls which as we all know is the magnum opus of lindsay's career

4. fish meat (not fried or some other dumb shit you did to add 200 calories to it)

for when you don't have chicken

5. fat free milk

holy fucking shit 80 calories and 8 grams of protein and you can drink this whenever? and you can get a gallon of it for 3 dollars? you better not be lactose intolerant. actually if you are that sucks ass, real

6. quinoa

yuppie as hell and legitimately one of the best complex carbs you could be eating. and it's a complete protein blah blah basically the nutritional value of this is off the charts. order 25lb of it off of amazon and learn how to cook it because you just spent $100 on 25lb and don't want it to go to waste.

7. lentils

if you eat ramen instead of lentils you're subhuman. look at the nutrition facts and give me 2-3 reasons why you're wrong, you should be able to come up with 10 so this isn't hard

8. soybeans

okay yeah if you eat like 10-20 servings of this per day you'll get estrogenic side effects so don't do that and switch to like, 1-2 servings per day which is totally reasonable. jesus christ

9. spinach

amazing nutrient density. there's a tier on this that I'm too lazy to link right now but the gist is spinach kills it

10. kale or collard greens

yuppiest food ever / blackest food ever respectively but if you can't get spinach or hate spinach these two things fucking dynamo the nutrient rankings

everyone in the fitness thread knows this already but frankly I really love these foods and wanted to share my excitement with the ahypertrophic masses
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote