Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
_Fluttershy_
72 Black Flags & Counting
FFR Veteran

Default 2 Years on FIFFER!

Hey guys, sup? I decided to make this thread just to say 'Thanks' to everyone who has made me welcome on this site. I honestly didn't expect this site to play such an annoyingly vast part of using up my free time lol, but it has and honestly I'm not that mad about it. This site is awesome and a lot of the people on here are really awesome. I mean, every community has its flaws but I've overlooked some of the flaws of this site and have really enjoyed and appreciated the support of new awesome friends I've met on this site. I know, last year I made a thank you vid, I decided just to go with a thread this year. I know, some people are confused as I have 1.32 years on this profile, I actually had an old profile as seen below and I reached 2 years today.

I've got a list of thank yous for people.

DissonantMuse - He was actually the guy that introduced me to this site. I've got so much to thank him for. I'd known him for a few months before I joined this site and his influence (and awesome skill) was the reason I decided to join up and become competitive on this site.

SapphireYoshi - One of my closest friends on skype, he's usually always good for some fun MP games. He's awesome and wishing him luck for D1!

Shouka - An un-official rival, I'd call him. I'd always pay attention to his scores and AAA count lol. He's a pretty chill guy.

Sweet Angel - I've known Lexi for a year now and it's been really fun having casual conversations about life and FFR. And incredible thanks for my current Fluttershy profile as well as the old Cloudchaser one! Thanks! :P

Megamon88 - For being such a talented guy. He's an amazing musician, stepfile artist and was pretty much the 'leader' of Team Pony and I got to know him through the thread and skype, so thanks man!

Gold Stinger - He is such a talented sig artist, I've used his sigs since every tourney and I love all of them. The fact he goes to so much effort for 50 (probably more) people shows his dedication!

Evascythe - My first and I believe, my only true rival. Back in the D2 days, we used to always compete with each other in the 'Brag Board' lol! Good times!

Other notable mentions:
_Rainbow Dash_
Shinken25
AlexDest
Fission
XelNya
DrizzleRomanceGirl
ReikonKieri
popsicle_3000
ShadyJakey
FrozenAngel91
FangedSerenity
Kirbyman1990
Xiz
Everyone in Team Pony
Team Blaze
Team Pokemon

And my last and most honourable mention goes to Evanescence_death4ever.
Eva is most definitely the closest friend I've met on this site. We've talked so much since ... summer 2012 I'd say, around about the 7th Official Tourney time. We've always had fun conversations with each other and we've been such good friends. Last month, we actually started a long-distance relationship and it's been really awesome getting to know her well. You're awesome Eva! <3

Thanks for making 2 years possible for me, I'm surprised that I've reached D5 in 2 years, but meh I'm pretty dedicated with games like this but that's my competitive nature pretty much. Here's to more years of arrow smashing ... and eventually Veteran status lol! XP

_Fluttershy_ is offline   Reply With Quote