Old 11-7-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

reads:
Krauthammer
Where to begin... You first seemed to show promise when you commented on the seering process, but your role is slowly starting to diminish the less and less you post. Of course this lies in your normal play style, but I'm still keeping a very wide eye on you

BDN
Colorful, colorful BDN. Your posts are very hard for me to concentrate on.... Very colorful and fluffy. I feel like this is all a big ploy but really you seem to be overall helpful, though your strong advocation of the seering process still rubs me the wrong way.

RSD
baby's daddy went afk.

sunfan
You're either a green, or a really really fucking good red. Which, the latter of the two seems damn near impossible considering the playerlist and my current wolf suspicisions, which you are not remotely close to being apart of (good job!).

Xiv
you're fucking weird and have made me borderline quit 3 times already this game. Get your shit together.

jwc
where'd you go bro? You said some things that looked interesting, and then after that poof, you're floating by. I'd step up to the plate and start making quality posts, or make some quantity. Either way, I want to see more of you.

Charu
Has been playing a solid game, but it seems like you're making the pushes in the wrong direction. But albeit, you don't fall close to my wolf suspicion list.

tokzic
You're posting style and frequency rubs me the wrong way. Being a veteran of TWG I can almost assume you're the one who killed Manti, and you've been trying to chalk yourself up as a citizen by defending Dragon, and I don't know why, but I'm so hellbent of this that I see you as a wolf no matter what.

mellon
citizen, you're really straightfoward, but I want to see more of your reads and it would nice to see you a part of a push.

t-force
You haven't made a single clarified point. All I've seen is some rub and fluff. You needa, ya needa.

pntballa
disappeared, currently top of my suspicion list, seriously has everyone forgotten about him?

riot
sure he's said some dumb things, but I honestly feel like we're barking up the wrong tree on this one guys.

reads of major events:
DragonIIDX's lynch and Yosh's Wolf'ing:
At first I thought it was a really stupid bandwagon brought on by Yosh to cover his soon to be dead-ass. But then I realized, with the successful lynch, Yosh died the night after. These two events must be easily related, and Dragon can be infered as one of the wolves. I would like to see everyone else's opinion on the matter before I start blabbing about again.

Manti's Death:
As I've stated before, Manti's death on Night 1 can only mean one thing: There is a vet on the wolf team, and they were afraid of being Manti'd. Yeah I said it. The two veterans that are currently under my suspicion are also the ones who are trying to fly UTR. So let that stick in your stomach for a minute, while I keep a hawks eye on those two.