Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #11
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: ODIPack3 submissions (May 18th deadline!)

transparent world (revision)
i was superpumped when i selected it and was like YES superhard jumpstreams GO and i was a bit disappointed to be frank. it's edit, it should be harder!! the first stream should have drums layered like the second one! and the second one should have the vocals layered it will be a lot cooler than just the drums like that, and since it is edit, what i would even do is add the vocals ON TOP of the drums (and lose the few minifreezes). i almost AAA'd this stream and i have a broken hand and suck shit at this game compared to the people posting in the brag board nowadays. you should also layer drums in the solo for sure! it won't take away your pr- or solo-feel, it will only add some intensity and make it more of a climax. also i really hate the ending haha but if you really want it like this it's fine, but i would for sure cut two of the four repetitions out.

I find it interesting you want it harder to be honest. I find it hard as shit already but I'll tinker more and make it harder. I mean that intro can be made impressively hard without jumps.

the creator
really fun but what the hell why did 3 entire sections turn into 24ths when they were the same tempo 16ths as before, i'm guessing this is a result of ddream syncing, it should be easily fixed. also many obvious missing guitar notes in the beginning and that riff comes back several times in the file and always has that note missed (it's a missing note between 2 16ths). also yes i would for sure want the song cut, i see no reason as to why you should have 2 verses and choruses that are exactly the same before the breakdown/solo/endpart, the file wouldn't at all become too short. i can help you make the cut

The 24ths are 100% intended BPM changes I used to show the change of intensity. It also sounds more like 24ths / 12ths than a set of 16ths. I also debated stepping the guitars and stuff but honestly it takes away from the I guess the word I am looking for is groove of the song. I'm still hyper against cutting it as honestly I like longer charts (and the song as a whole, but that's just a preference I completely understand why you suggest the cut) but I guess if you'd really like it cut, I'd appreciate your help in doing the cut, as I am just ****ing awful at cutting songs short of cutting it at the end. All else fails I can single release the full version which is fine with me.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote