Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-8-2012, 04:40 PM   #11
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Default Re: My GTS Story (Need opinion/argument)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
I didn't read anything other than your op

But the fact is you cheated and so that new account wasn't forced by anyone other than yourself saying anything otherwise is really ****ing dumb.

I don't mind if they combine it that aside as long as the banned scores are 100% removed from everywhere. I'd certainly be one to talk if cheated scores got you ripped apart from things you did legit, as I had a few cheated scores myself.

Others in the community where given second chances, so I don't see why giving you a little benefit of the doubt would be too bad.
Stopped At "I didn't read"

Cmon man, at least look at the other side of the arguement before you share you ever-unchanging opinions.

For my view on this, GTS should be added just because of the shear amount of work that was put in to getting it. I think Haku learned his lesson a long time ago, no need to keep punishing him for it.

As for the "haku got it done so why not me" I can't even think of but maybe 5 times I've ever seen people ask, and the minimal amount of effort it takes shouldn't use up 'precious admin time' that would otherwise go to working on the site.

PARTY TIME IN TGB