Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default I had a pretty good day.

Had a pretty good day on FFR today. Nailed a few tough AAA's and some that had been haunting me for quite some time.

I kind of felt like this was an awkward file. Strange 16th streams and little bursts. Took me quite a few tries to finally get this one down.

This is one of those tourny songs that was just released. I played it once like a week ago and quit out for some reason...anyways, I played again today and AAA'd first try. Has some pretty tricky jumpstream with a couple spots with 12th/24th rolls. A good AAA for me.

Another tourny song from a week or so ago. Lots of 16th stream and some jumpstream at the end. Second Challenging AAA of the day.

****ing Delta Beat. Cool song, and I really like the steps. I've been trying for a few weeks to finally get this down. It was the ending that always screwed me up. A very high VD in my opinion.

Song of the week. Saw it was released so I played it and eventually AAA'd. I don't remember anything hard or cool about this file.

This song took me quite a few tries for some reason. The jump patterns would cross my fingers up and I'd end up galloping in some spots. Took awhile to correct, but it was a neat song, so I didn't get tired of listening to it.

Oh God, Sepia. This has been haunting me for ages. When I was a nub, it used to be my favorite song to FC. I had trouble with those bizarre bursts of colored arrows at like 230 combo and then at six-hundred something. Really happy to finally nail this AAA because it's a great song.

Deep ****ing Breath. **** those rolls, man. **** those rolls.

Last AAA of the day, and arguably the best. The ending of this song with the jump bursts used to tear me up. One try before this AAA I got 2 Goods on the last jump, and was pretty infuriated. Immediately did a second run and raped the ending for my 3rd Challenging AAA, and 9th AAA of the day.

Cool. =)
foilman8805 is offline   Reply With Quote