Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-2-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Gaming Achievements.

I searched and whatnot but didn't find anything similar to what I have in mind here.

I want this thread to be about your video game achievements. Beaten a game recently, or done something spectacular in a game, then post about it in here. I'm hoping that eventually people can compete against each other in games, see some speed runs, etc. Some fun really.

My idea for starting this is the fact that I beat so many damn games while bored in France. I don't have all the pictures (or even my list of games beat, so I might miss some) as Krissy has the laptop with them on it, but I have some phone pictures which will do for now.

So, without further talk, these are my gaming achievements of 2008:

Kingdom Hearts I and II: - Both beat on hardest modes 100%. I'm talking max levels for all characters (Donald in KH1 is grinding hell, he is level 95 when everyone else is max) Hades Cup in Proud Mode is such a bitch to beat.

Digital Devil Saga I and II - Both beaten including all optional bosses (except for Demi-Fiend and Satan, too much work). DDS2 beat on hard.

Guitar Hero 2 - all of easy normal hard 5*d and about 25 5*d in Expert

Pokemon Diamond + LeafGreen - 422 pokemon seen, 405 caught. 10 level 100 pokemon and a shiny.

Q-Bert 3 - Level 14-3, score of around 430,000, no save states.

Super Castlevania IV - Beat without save states

N-Game - Beat episodes 00/99 for the second time and beat 110/144 user levels. Once I get the laptop back in July I'll be uploading videos and stuff as some of those user levels are crazy.

Crash Bandicoot (GBA) - 100%

Kirby Superstar - 99% (uhh, no idea what I missed, if anyone knows what it takes for 100% that would be great).

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - 100%, all missions done and most secret characters.

Persona 3 - Nearly 100%, got bored doing social links on the 2nd playthrough. Character is level 99 with some level 99 personas though.

Yggdra Union - Awesome Atlus GBA game, beat twice including the hard ending.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga - Beaten

Mario RPG - Beat for the 2nd time

Paper Mario - 100%d for the 2nd time. Is under 20 hours decent?

Super Mario 64 - 100%d for the 3rd time (first two times on N64)

Advance Wars DS - 225/300 medals and S-ranked normal and hard campaigns.

Puzzle Quest DS - Seriously over-stated level 50 warrior. Stats all around 60 with one over 100.

MegaMan Battle Network 5 Double Team DS - Beat it and got all dark chips, still need to get around 20 regular chips.

For anything that doesn't have photos, and you don't believe me, I'll take more ****ty camera pictures to prove it.

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 06-2-2008 at 05:48 PM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote