View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 10:21 PM   #655
Haze with a Z

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
I'm not sure what benefits you're talking about here? The main things a wolf could achieve by leaving roundbox alive would be promoting paranoia on whether they're real, seeing if anyone counterclaims, and possibly eliminating a bigger threat, but your post appears to argue that having a clear is good for the wolf for some reason?
Quote:
One word: Roleblock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze with a Z View Post
Ok but then you only have a percentage chance of there not being an alive seer with a check. If you rb them and they fake claim that is even slimmer?
Quote:
What are you even talking about here? If there is an alive seer and it isn't roundbox, you want to leave roundbox alive so the real seer can ideally CC
Quote:
Could, but in a real-life setting they're just as likely to assume they're outed and clear someone else instead. But anyway, this is probably a waste of discussion at this point
Quote:
Number one, I would never rely on that as a defense because I realize it's WIFOM and I am not above making "suboptimal" kills as a wolf. It's solely in response to Zenith bringing the whole thing up. Number two, how does picking at this argument make me wolfy when you said it was NAI before?

Idkhere is very basic quotes but here
Haze with a Z is offline   Reply With Quote