roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

and with that, the only person whose vote I didn't track was raeko's
let's take a looksie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
How can you simply not see how anyone is justified in saying otherwise? Everyone else has completely different information than you and therefore a different perspective on the game? This is so narrow-minded. Think about it from everyone else's perspective

It makes sense to want to solve your suspicions. It doesn't make sense to not see how other people are justified in questioning your reads. We are playing too

No it isn't? I had FFA on ignore for like a year when I kept getting baited into arguing with him in games
raeko calls out MML's tunnel a bit, siding with manti saying that MML's votes were based on "people that I agree with"

Quote:
They are contradictions from your perspective

From our perspective we don't know if you are a wolf

We would be pretty fucking poor players if we all just went "oh yes, Lar found a contradiction!" and blindly followed you
raeko doesn't seem to want to follow MML, and I'm assuming these are about a disagreement about the contradiction MML found with Manti's posting.

Quote:
I think I agree Manti/MML is best to resolve today
in a later post, raeko mentions she wants to solve manti/MML, but at this point, it looked like she was maybe floating MML, but she never called MML scum in her posts, so I can't say this for certain

Quote:
My dude you changed your vote within like less than 10 seconds of the phase ending, maybe we could go just a BIT slower than that
raeko's first direct call out of manti is about 2 hours from EOD last phase.

Quote:
Manti's EOD was super annoying and chaotic, Lar has been very annoying today with his tunnel and stubborn-ness, I don't think they are W/W but they both seem weird which is what is throwing me off about that entire situation
conversely to me, raeko seemed to see the situation as being closer to w/w I guess. this assumption means MML/Manti were wolf theater, which is uh, well, unlikely I think.

Quote:
What's insta?

I wanna resolve between Lar/Manti and I think I wanna go for Manti but I don't wanna insta
her last post relating to Manti is this one, indicating that she wants manti instead. Manti was at 4 votes when this post was made, so it feels like a possible setup for voting manti. she withholds her vote afterwards.

I would put this behavior in with jub3r7 and Charu.