View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 08:11 PM   #677
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
If Charu and raeko are playing the same why is Charu a lil scary and raeko is null
I reread raeko's posts and I think she's towny in retrospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
This part of this post screams town to me. Something about this mindset seems like he is basing this read more off the information he actually has (FFA's alignment and his own alignment). Rather than basing reads off things posted in the thread as a wolf would have to pick apart people's posts to come up with theories. IDK, if I'm reading this correctly I can understand where he's coming from based on his perspective that nobody else would have had about that EOD
Quote:
This was for a few reasons. One was that Jub hadn't been around for a while by the time EOD rolled around and it felt kind of like a "kill the inactive D1" situation. I am generally not a fan of going for inactives so early in the game because I think it is too easy for wolves to slip in without having to cover their asses too much, and also I just wanted to give him more time to play properly

I also wasn't getting strong town vibes from FFA this game. I pretty regularly get strong town vibes from town FFA when I play with him. I know this is vague but I just didn't feel those vibes from him in this game, something felt slightly off
Quote:
I like roundbox's posting in general but uhh is this a serious post lmao

I really don't see that happening

oh ok thank god
none of these posts fit the docket that my post calls for