View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default 14th Official Tournament

Welcome to the 14th Official Tournament!

Most of this post is copied over from the 13th official because the rules are the same, mechanics are the same.

Please read carefully.

I. HOW TO SIGN UP
CLICK THIS LINK HERE: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php

Signups are open until July 1st, 10:59pm SERVER TIME.

Your name will not show up on the dashboard until you are placed into a division, so please do not worry if you don't see it right away. We'll let everyone know when we have everyone placed.

II. TOURNAMENT OVERVIEW/INFORMATION
This tournament is scheduled to start on July 6th at 11:00 PM server time.

There will be eight divisions in this tournament – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, Master, Guru, Legend, and Godly. These divisions are typically addressed by their numerical order, with D1 being Beginner, and D8 being Godly. Upon registration of the tournament, you will be placed in a list with all other players that have signed up to the tournament, and will be placed accordingly based off of your overall skill and accomplishments in regards to the game. You will not be signing up for a particular division – your division placement will be handled internally. Keep in mind, there is not a limit to the number of participants in this tournament, or the number of competitors within a given division. However, large divisions will see larger people cut in earlier rounds.

Scores will be automatically recorded to the tournament dashboard
LOCATED HERE. This is a real-time tool that displays scores which opponents have obtained during the current and previous rounds, and it is color coordinated according to your status in the round (and in the tournament). All scores listed in the dashboard are based on unadjusted (raw) scoring.

Green means you have obtained a perfect score for the round, beige/grey means that you are currently safe, yellow means you are in danger of elimination, and red means that you were eliminated in a previous round.

On the main screen of the dashboard, you will see numbers like this:

-8-5-3-1

...these numbers indicate the number people advancing to the next round. If there are ties in scores, the dashboard will report everyone with the same score as safe, even if it causes the round to have more people advance than expected.

III. TOURNAMENT RULES
In order to be eligible for participation, your account must have 800 games played, with 200 unique songs FULLY played. If you do not meet this requirement, your name will be removed from the participant list, and you will not receive a division placement. Please ensure that you meet these requirements before clicking the signup button!

This tournament will be eight rounds long, with each round lasting a week. Every division will receive their own song, every round, and there will be a specified number of people advancing to each round, dependent on the division’s size. If ties happen in such a way where more competitors advance than are specified for the given round, one of two situations will occur:

- if the tie occurs before a prize round, all people involved in a tie will advance.
- If the tie occurs during a round where advancing means you receive a prize, a tiebreaker will be played. Tiebreakers last 24 hours.

If you do not submit a positive score above 0 by the end of the round, you will be eliminated. Late scores will NOT be accepted under any circumstances, because it is an elimination tournament.

If for any reason a score does not record, take a screenshot AND save a replay after you have restored connectivity. That way, I can definitively verify that you did obtain that score. I will not be adding scores without this form of proof.

It goes without saying:
CHEATING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Anyone caught cheating in this tournament will receive a minimum punishment of forum banishment, and will be considered for more severe punishment. As mentioned in the FFR forum rules, using a bot or trainer is grounds for score removal, and other implicit methods of score boosting like account sharing will result in further reprimand. Do not try to circumvent rules with loopholes. You may not use an alternate account in an effort to be put in a lower division. Chances are, if it’s questionable, it shouldn’t be done. In addition to this -- if you have cheated in previous tournaments, I reserve the right to deny your entry in the tournament. Decisions are final, and if you are told that you are not allowed to enter, you are NOT allowed to enter.

Be respectful to everyone involved in the tournament! Arguments with tournament staff or with other users will not be tolerated. Use this time to have a good time with other competitors, and bond in the spirit of competition.

If you happen to have any issues with placements, do not post them in any threads. Instead, send a private message to me via FFR, or send me a message on Discord at Azlynn #4286 I will do my best to respond to everyone in regards to everything. Continual disregard of this rule will result in removal from the tournament.

IV. Prizes

If anyone is interested in donating prizes, you are more than welcome to do so (as it has occurred in the past). However, prizes need to be confirmed by me before being listed on the OP as an official prize, as it needs to be ensured that they are received. If you opt into providing a prize, confirm with me, and do not deliver, you will be severely reprimanded.

View prize information by clicking the spoiler.

1st in D8: 850,000 credits, and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D7: 800,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D6: 675,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens, and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D5: 550,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens, and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D4: 450,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens, and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D3: 350,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens, and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D2: 275,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens, and a 1st place medal on your profile.
1st in D1: 200,000 credits, choice of 3 support and/or event tokens, and a 1st place medal on your profile.

2nd in D8: 600, 000 credits, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D7: 550,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D6: 450,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D5: 350,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D4: 275,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D3: 200,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D2: 150,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.
2nd in D1: 100,000 credits, a choice of 2 support and/or event tokens, and a 2nd place medal on your profile.

3rd in D8: 400,000 credits, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D7: 350,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D6: 275,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D5: 200,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D4: 150,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D3: 100,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D2: 75,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.
3rd in D1: 50,000 credits, a choice of 1 support or event token, and a 3rd place medal on your profile.

4th through 8th in D8: 250,000 credits, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D7: 200,000 credits, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D6: 150,000 credits, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D5: 100,000 credits, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D4: 75,000 credits, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D3: 50,000 credits, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D2: 37,500 credit, and a top 8 medal on your profile.
4th through 8th in D1: 25,000 credit, and a top 8 medal on your profile.

ADDITIONALLY:

-Competitors that are INVOLUNTARILY placed in D8 and complete the tournament (submit for every round they are present and should be active) will receive all event and support tokens, as well as receive a custom forum title indicating that they are a D8 player.
-Competitors that are INVOLUNTARILY placed in D7 and complete the tournament (submit for every round they are present and should be active) will receive Unconnected., as well as receive a custom forum title indicating that they are a D7 player.
-Competitors that place 16th or better in a division will automatically receive Fractured Sunshine.
-Competitors that place 8th or better in a division will receive Strangeprogram V0.
-Competitors that place 17th or lower will recieve FREEDOM DiVE (k. far a. day mix) (In addition, you may also unlock this token by being involuntarily placed in D8, or attaining 16th or higher in an Official Tournament while already having FREEDOM DiVE.)

ADDITIONALLY ADDITIONALLY:
Some additional prizes have generously been donated by members of our community.

goldstinger - FFR coin to first place in each division.
psychoangel691 - $25 towards anything in the FFR merch shop for first place in each division.
qrrbrbirbel - Ramen or the eqiv of $5 USD for those outside the US for 4th place in each division.

V. Tournament FAQ
Q: How do I sign up for this tournament?
A: Go to the sign-up page and click the large button on this page:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php

Q: How are scores submitted?
A: Scores are submitted automatically to the tournament dashboard. If you want to see how you are doing in regards to your other competitors, click this link:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tournament

Q: What division am I in?
A: You can see what division you are listed in by checking the tournament dashboard. If you do not see your name in a division but do see your name in the participants list, it is because placements are not up yet. Be patient – placements won’t be finished until just before the start of the tournament.

Q: I’ve degraded in skill – can I be in a lower division?
A: Unfortunately, you will not be placed off of your current skill, but rather the skill that is reflected in your level ranks (public and token). Gauging current skill is incredibly risky and can ruin the overall tournament experience, especially if someone improves unexpectedly due to being placed in a lower division for skill degradation. Do your best – each round is a week long, and you can accomplish a lot in that week if you try.

Q: Can you release the songs for the next round early?
A: No, I cannot. Because this is an elimination tournament, everyone needs to have the same time allotment for each round.

Q: When will I receive my prizes?
A: Credit, token, and profile prizes will be handed out at the end of the tournament. If you were supposed to receive a prize and have not, send me a Discord message or a FFR PM and I will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Q: Will there be preview streams?
Yes! You'll be able to find us live on Sunday (except for the first round, which will be on Monday the 5th) each week on https://www.twitch.tv/TheOfficialFFR with previews for the rounds. I will of course save the video for those who cannot make it during the live time.

Good luck everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by FFR Events; 09-9-2021 at 11:42 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote