Thread: cry for help
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 11:11 AM   #60
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: cry for help

I've seen a lot of posts/threads similar to this on social media and elsewhere. My own personal advice to you is to just keep telling yourself "I can do this." It applies to anything - games, your jobs, medical things, etc.

We as a species are mentally programmed one way or another as we're all capable of emotions. I know this is common knowledge and everyone and their dog probably knows this already. Point is, mental clarity is one of those things that I've seen a lot of people struggle to attain. I admit I've had trouble with it myself at one point or another.

I didn't actually look at all the posts in the thread to really get a grasp of what's going on, so I can only go on the bare minimum here. Just keep your head up and don't be afraid to talk to people here. That's really what communities are for; to help one another for the greater good.

I wish you the best of luck. If that doesn't work, you can always try faith or religion. (Touchy subject, I know. But hey. It's better than nothing.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote