View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #748
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

I did miss the post where Adam straight calls me a wolf. I guess I get that he thinks I'm a wolf yet likes the work.....kinda.....Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
So am I correct that everyone finds Adam town but no one likes him and 4 players want him dead?
Wouldn't we be better off lynching roundbox, who_cares, or Precarious?
And is there anyone who agrees with Adam on MixMasterLar?
Why those three?
Especially Precarious, he's normally a low-count poster but what he has posted was concise and thoughtful. I wouldn't consider him for a lynch right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Some points i want to talk about.

You are right about my pushing being garbage, but you are also right about me being right moreso than being wrong. How do you feel about ffa? Do you agree?
I've seen him make no sense as town before, so I'm hesitant to call him a wolf now. I guess the honest answer is I have him null.

Quote:
Your yoshl vote. I see it's really based on his constant banter about something we knew already, and being lazy. Lazy isn't to alignment indicative. Is there another, more prevalent reason? If voting for laziness, the bottom 8 can go tbh.
I think he's playing very different from when he's town. That might be because of his break from TWG but the real question is rather or not he's being sincere with me.

Because he either believes his points have place or he doesn't and wants to talk me down from suspecting him. I think the answer is rather or not his "dealing with braindead comments from mml" quote from way back (page 2 or 3? I dont remember right now) was really the joke he plays it off as. TownYoshL would likely confess he was being a bit of an ass and say he wanted to talk it out. WolfYoshL would likely say he never meant it that way.

That's how I see it: Lazy, and then acting out of character with comments that do not seem sincere. You look it over and decide for yourself.

Quote:

As for tokzic, i feel like he's right for the wrong reason. The wolves can call out to each other in thread like haku did and their numbers are higher if they vote together, and town doesn't, which seems to be the case. 6 working together is better than 18 not working together. If he presented his case this way, would you agree?
I do, it's why I decided not to announce my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
oh you both suck
I make that post every single game
And I hate it every single time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
orly???

NOPE

It's a bit weird!! do stuff please!
What have you done again? You have been reactive all game

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter